Detective Conan World
Noir

Shinichi/Conan x Ran

I want to see an end like that. I love stories in which the hero makes the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good. It is quite poetic. So few stories do it though because it isn't "happy." That is why I loved the Matsuda case. Matsuda confessed his love, and died for the benefit of the city. What really annoys me is when writers TRY doing it but get yelled at for doing it (SACD and Akira Toriyama both fell to that fate for the deaths of Sherlock Holmes and Goku respectively).

It's sad so many people want the fiction to be full of sad endings as if there weren't enough of them in real life :(

They're canon for each other. They're best friends.

That makes a couple canon?

OH MY GOD!!! I NOW SUPPORT NATSUXGRAY BECAUSE THEY'RE BEST FRIENDS!!

:I

I'm sorry. I had to. I understand there are other reasons people like them together but that's a really BAD reason for a two people to be paired up together. XD

I'm sorry. I had to. I understand there are other reasons people like them together but that's a really BAD reason for a two people to be paired up together. XD

Gotta agree with you. Being friends should not be the sole reason why two people are more likely to end up with one another. I think its more of understanding one another. And in the case of Shinran, a lot more reasons~

In the latest interview, Gosho mentioned that there will surely be a major development in the Shinichi and Ran romance...... he said that we could expect a 'kiss' as well, clarifying that there is a part like that! YAY!! I'm just hoping he'd draw that soon :D 

I really like this pairing. Ran is one of my favorite characters ever, I really would like to have such a friend in real life, and even Shinichi whom I sometimes criticize changes completely when he is with Ran. Also, the childhood friendship element is very nice.

they're very romantic couple that i have seen! sometime i think "when i get a couple like shinichi?" haha and when i love someone i always compare that people with one of characters in detective conan

Shinichi and Ran are THE main couple of DC. Both Shinichi and Ran confessed to each other, both love each other, no to mention that Gosho told that there WILL BE A KISS. I don't understand why trying to fight with RanxShin fans when YOU'RE IN THEIR TOPIC. AyumixConan also are NONCANON. And also AixConan. Gosho never mentioned about a love between those two and yet, everybody is allowed to LIKE  WHATEVER THEY WANT.