Detective Conan World
Noir

Shinichi/Conan x Ran

I hope that in the end, Gosho will let Ai end up with someone. And I doubt he'll let the BO kill anyone of the main characters, like Ran or Ai. If that happens, he'd get a lot of hate mail, right? :?

Oh and...thinking about Shinichi and Ran makes me giggle. :lol:

At the moment, Ai doesn't have somebody that is 'obviously' there, so unless she ends up with Mitsuhiko (which I hope she does) I bet the only ending Gosho can give her is death. (I've killed Ai in a fanfic....) And Shinichi and Ran will end up together and be happy forever and ever. The end. :P

At the moment, Ai doesn't have somebody that is 'obviously' there, so unless she ends up with Mitsuhiko (which I hope she does) I bet the only ending Gosho can give her is death. (I've killed Ai in a fanfic....) And Shinichi and Ran will end up together and be happy forever and ever. The end. :P

I've thought of her with Mitsuhiko too. But...the fact that there's such a big age gap kind of nags at me. Just imagine a grown up Shiho, with Mitsuhiko. :???: ...unless Ai never gets changed back and they grow together.

Actually I'm only cheating myself. >.< The real reason why I don't want Ai to die is because there's probably gonna be a sappy and teary moment between Ai and Conan in the end. And I don't want that. :( Even though Conan will cry because she's one of his close friends, Ai will probably tell him her feelings, and then Conan's gonna feel guilty and stuff for the rest of his life. I just want them all to find someone and be happy with who they're with. Grr. =(

I've thought of her with Mitsuhiko too. But...the fact that there's such a big age gap kind of nags at me. Just imagine a grown up Shiho, with Mitsuhiko. :???: ...unless Ai never gets changed back and they grow together.

Actually I'm only cheating myself. >.< The real reason why I don't want Ai to die is because there's probably gonna be a sappy and teary moment between Ai and Conan in the end. And I don't want that. :( Even though Conan will cry because she's one of his close friends, Ai will probably tell him her feelings, and then Conan's gonna feel guilty and stuff for the rest of his life. I just want them all to find someone and be happy with who they're with. Grr. =(

Yeah, I think so too, but Gosho Aoyama's going to get killed by ConAis if he doesn't give Ai a good ending outside of Conan/Shinichi, and I'd prefer seeing her with Mitsuhiko. He's unusually mature for his age, and unbelievably smart. Conan owes him his life.... (DB in a Limestone Cavern.)

Yeah, I think so too, but Gosho Aoyama's going to get killed by ConAis if he doesn't give Ai a good ending outside of Conan/Shinichi, and I'd prefer seeing her with Mitsuhiko. He's unusually mature for his age, and unbelievably smart. Conan owes him his life.... (DB in a Limestone Cavern.)

Yea actually you're right.... If Ai stays as a kid, and she grows up together with Mitsuhiko, age probably won't matter. Ai will live longer too xD I think Mitsuhiko will become hot when he's older. :rolleyes:

yay~!! i finally found this topic~!!! SHINRAN!!! :)

and ran and shinichi definitely deserved to be together in the end~~

they suit each other too well, and they love each other from the start up to forever...

SHINRAN ftw~!! LOVE EM ;)

I wonder how sustainable this pair would be in real life, given what they've gone through during the series. I'd bet that 99 out of 100 people would probably abandon their lovers if they somehow "disappear" for long stretches of time without providing a complete explanation of their disappearance.

I wonder how sustainable this pair would be in real life, given what they've gone through during the series. I'd bet that 99 out of 100 people would probably abandon their lovers if they somehow "disappear" for long stretches of time without providing a complete explanation of their disappearance.

and that explains ran is the "one". LOL..

i bet that's why she deserves shinichi, she waited for him for who-knows-how-long, meaning she really loves him deeply .. :grin:

"People can really change when they're far away from each other...their hearts will change...it's so cruel that all I can do is wait." ~Mouri Ran

I think it's tough to love someone from afar, especially when you only get to see them once or twice a year. I suppose the phone calls that Conan gives do help keep Shinichi alive in Ran's memory, but at times it probably feels like Shinichi is almost a figment of her imagination that she'll never meet in real life. Mou, if Conan doesn't hurry up and find some way to turn back, Ran's seriously gonna have a time of turmoil...

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about."

^ I suppose Ran lives by this.

I think it's tough to love someone from afar, especially when you only get to see them once or twice a year. I suppose the phone calls that Conan gives do help keep Shinichi alive in Ran's memory, but at times it probably feels like Shinichi is almost a figment of her imagination that she'll never meet in real life. Mou, if Conan doesn't hurry up and find some way to turn back, Ran's seriously gonna have a time of turmoil...

^ I suppose Ran lives by this.

yep, she lives by that, that's why she's still waiting up to now.. :cry:

It's pretty sad that they haven't told each other that they like(i mean love) each other :eek: :cry:

I really doubt they're in love.

At most it's a crush.

First of all, they're teenagers and it's rare, but a lot of the signs Shinichi has shown like placing cases above Ran or Ran's possible small crush on her sensei.

yeah...the best part :lol:

I'm still looking forward to Ran's response! Haha

I'm excited, how I wish Shinichi will once again get his body back and then when they see each other, they will be reminded of that time in London. How I wish they'll talk about that! :lol:

I'm still looking forward to Ran's response! Haha

I'm excited, how I wish Shinichi will once again get his body back and then when they see each other, they will be reminded of that time in London. How I wish they'll talk about that! :lol:

If they ever get around to it it will probably just be awkwardly looking at each other and him running off without them actually accomplishing anything.... as always.

Yeah I know Gosho likes to tease a lot. But still, I'm looking forward to Ran's response which I badly hope there will be. Haha :grin:

Good luck with that one. xD

Something horrible is likely to happen to either one of them before that happens. :P

Maybe Shinichi will get shot and Ran will say she likes him on his deathbed and he'll say "I know" like in Star Wars. :P

I think that's probably the more realistic thing to happen here.

Good luck with that one. xD

Something horrible is likely to happen to either one of them before that happens. :P

Maybe Shinichi will get shot and Ran will say she likes him on his deathbed and he'll say "I know" like in Star Wars. :P

I think that's probably the more realistic thing to happen here.

I want to see an end like that. I love stories in which the hero makes the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good. It is quite poetic. So few stories do it though because it isn't "happy." That is why I loved the Matsuda case. Matsuda confessed his love, and died for the benefit of the city. What really annoys me is when writers TRY doing it but get yelled at for doing it (SACD and Akira Toriyama both fell to that fate for the deaths of Sherlock Holmes and Goku respectively).

• Upvote 1

*Walks in dragging a large cardboard box* Well, the last thread I was in had to have some sweeping done, but this one just needs some tender loving care! I'm just the crazy fanatic OTP shipper to step right in and toss some love around~

It's a little sad to see it at only 4 pages, considering it does appear to be THE Shinichi/Conan x Ran thread. *Shakes head* Tsk tsk tsk. I'm quite disappointed in that. But, I'd love to get this thread up and running again with pics, videos, and conversation! Erm...If it's alright...

I guess I'll start sharing some stuff^^ *Dumps out cardboard box*

First off here some absolutely stunning AMV's I've found.

A cute love AMV

This AMV makes me cry every time I watch it, seriously. It is so beautiful...

Okay, Now I'll dump a bunch of pictures here^^

Last, I believe one of my favorite ways for Ran and Shinichi to completely confess to each other is if they're in a situation where Shinichi cannot, in any manner, get out of it. For instance when he was transforming back into Conan and Ran refused to let go of his sleeve. It'd be a situation like that, either changing into Conan or from Conan, and Ran is holding him, clutching him, and watching it happen. Shinichi would try to explain himself, try to say something, but she'd just pull him close and their lips would lock. In the end, I don't think words will be needed between them, Shinichi and Ran are far past that.

Last, I believe one of my favorite ways for Ran and Shinichi to completely confess to each other is if they're in a situation where Shinichi cannot, in any manner, get out of it. For instance when he was transforming back into Conan and Ran refused to let go of his sleeve. It'd be a situation like that, either changing into Conan or from Conan, and Ran is holding him, clutching him, and watching it happen. Shinichi would try to explain himself, try to say something, but she'd just pull him close and their lips would lock. In the end, I don't think words will be needed between them, Shinichi and Ran are far past that.

Would make more sense if it was her fist and his face, not their lips, lol.

Just kidding, though I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened.

Would make more sense if it was her fist and his face, not their lips, lol.

Just kidding, though I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened.

No, I can honestly see her punching/kicking him. But the real question is...Which one would she do first, kiss or hit? Both seem plausible, and I can imagine there would be a lot of crying and yelling on her part, with Shinichi trying his hardest to calm her down.

Now more pics~

conanday_2008.jpgranday_2008.jpgshiniti1.jpg

shinran_02.jpg

shiniti.jpgran.jpg

mcoranq.png

thanks_5000hit.jpg

happynewyear_2007.jpg

080511.jpg

20120229111258757.png

20111112010439c94.png

pic030a.jpg

tyubou.jpg