Detective Conan World
dw5chaosfan

Should the DC series end? Longer or shorter DC?

longer or shorter series  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want DC to go past or stay at this year?

• go past this year
    • stop at this year

I want DC to last forever! And when Conan finally beats the BO, he turns back into Shinichi and solves cases that way! Then, something else happens...*starts ranting randomly*

Yeah, I want DC to last as long as possible.

For me, I've followed this series for 14~15 years, so I'm ready for it to end, tbh. ^^; That's not to say that I think that the series should end this year - if that happened some plot would likely remain unresolved - but I do wish that Aoyama would stop writing so much filler. ^^;

Well, looks like we have more fans than criticizers, it seems. Then, if we continue the series after Aoyama finishes it, and he says what we're doing is against the rules, we say the Kaiba catch phrase at the second video of my signature.

True, I'd like it to finish and then have Shinichi come in a sequel...or maybe Shinichi's son/daughter...

As long as it's interesting to read, it's awesome!

I 100% agree, Why does it have to end after the BO, While his fan-base is getting older i think we would like more mature cases,*cough* the detective boys fillers to stop *cough*

For me, I've followed this series for 14~15 years, so I'm ready for it to end, tbh. ^^; That's not to say that I think that the series should end this year - if that happened some plot would likely remain unresolved - but I do wish that Aoyama would stop writing so much filler. ^^;

i agree as well, the fillers are getting old, its time for the plot come up more and come to a resolution, I think the series can't stop with Shinichi taking down the org, and walking away. Shinichi and Ran relationship can really only develop as him being Shinichi. Which calls for a continuing of the series. questions like: Will Shinichi move to America? How big of a Detective will he become? Will he surpass his Father? This also will cause for bigger cases as well as more enemies and cases taking place outside of Japan, same with MK. The ending won't be satisfying until then.

Without Conan in it, the series' popularity will decline at the speed of light. Shinichi is popular among fans, but Conan is a whole different story, he's almost a symbol, and Shinichi will never become that in the eyes of the japanese people who aren't Conan hard-core fans but just watch the anime or read the manga once every full moon.

Im in for about 8 - 9 Years now and not even 17 until next January.

I dont want it to end, but like you guys are saying, there shouldnt be anymore fillers.

Even tho, I like the Detective Boys ;D But some cases are boring :|

I just want the story with the BO to continue.

Im still waiting for a damn new episode with them :o

Im in for about 8 - 9 Years now and not even 17 until next January.

I dont want it to end, but like you guys are saying, there shouldnt be anymore fillers.

Even tho, I like the Detective Boys ;D But some cases are boring :|

I just want the story with the BO to continue.

Im still waiting for a damn new episode with them :o

Senpai, if you want BO you'd do better waiting for the next manga chapter to come out instead of concentrating on the episodes. The manga is just as good, or even better than episodes, plus you get them quicker.

Yeah I know, I even read the BO ones.

But somehow I cant seem to be bothered with reading all unecessary cases. [:

Edit: But it's still annoying for me to read because reading Mangas online isnt as fun. :|

But i'll go to town today and see how many Volumes are aviable. ;D

Edit: Could anyone tell me in which volume SERA appears for her first time? I might just start with that one then.

I do not want it to end, I hope you keep up .... Not until that year, but I wanted to see Shinichi marry Ran and see what happens with the other characters.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I know, I even read the BO ones.

But somehow I cant seem to be bothered with reading all unecessary cases. [:

Edit: But it's still annoying for me to read because reading Mangas online isnt as fun. :|

But i'll go to town today and see how many Volumes are aviable. ;D

Edit: Could anyone tell me in which volume SERA appears for her first time? I might just start with that one then.

Huh. Let me check...

It's chapter 768 under the file Jeet Kune Do. Volume 73.

I like everything other than the DB episodes because the DB always do stupid crap. I SERIOUSLY don't want Gosho to have the DB in the last BO episode.

I like everything other than the DB episodes because the DB always do stupid crap. I SERIOUSLY don't want Gosho to have the DB in the last BO episode.

God, I hope not! They'll just end up as hostages.

It can't be help, DB is just a bunch of kids, which made them kinda annoying. However, being an elemental student, Conan should have some friends to hang out with, better than alone. Plus, i don't want to see Kogorou's face in every cases, sometimes it's fun to read DB cases for a change.