Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Unexpected

I was suspecious when there was not any name, so i realized halfway that is was Conan, and thought is was Mitsu...

Gives one Rep, for the story... :D

I was suspecious when there was not any name, so i realized halfway that is was Conan, and thought is was Mitsu...

Gives one Rep, for the story... :D

Thanks!

But-but-but-BUT! it didn't seem like Conan, but I thought it was Conan the whole time and I was like, wait Conan wouldn't say something like that......... but then you know I got to the end and I had to read it again just because I pictured the whole thing without MITSUIKO! BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE MITSU X AI stuff better than Ai X Con

LOVED IT~!!!!

Good story! I thought it was Conan too. I wish it was a CoAi fic though.... *sulks*

Thanks! A lot of people wish it was ConAi... I'm starting to wonder if I should just write a ConAi version of it to appease people....

O.O I will hug you and gives you cookies and everything *jazz hands* if you wrote a CoAi version! So will you? Pretty please?

If you get four other people to beg me as well, I will. But it'll have to be an entirely different thing because then I would feel even more like I was betraying myself. XD

OMG! i was picturing the story as if it was concan the WHOLE TIME! :D reading the name Mitsuhiko felt some electric buzz moving through my nerves :P but a PLEASANT surprise, i wuldnt want Ai and conan together as i am a ShinRan :D

AWESOME! keep the great work up :)

I wish I can write like this.

Loved it... :D

I suspected something was wrong while reading and it was MITSUHIKO?!?! NOT CONAN?!? O_o....

Great work on tricking me. *claps*

are you making more? you're stories are good. and I really need to know how to use vocabs... =_=