Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Unexpected

as long as its obvious its conai, nope <3

it could be

"Conan wrapped his arm around Ai's shoulders and whispered, 'I love you.'

Ai smiled slightly, and whispered in reply, 'You took the words right out of my mouth.'"

i would be happy with that XD

... ... That'd only be slightly entertaining if there was a story. Can't you just accept MitsuAi once? (plz?)

... ... That'd only be slightly entertaining if there was a story. Can't you just accept MitsuAi once? (plz?)

urgh sorry... its like how you can't accept ConAi.... i just can't accept MitsuAi *shiver*

urgh sorry... its like how you can't accept ConAi.... i just can't accept MitsuAi *shiver*

Contrary to popular belief, I can. Part of me is curious about it, and wants to know more. I could probably write a quite decent ConAi fic.

I'm not fine with it, but there's something about it that makes me wonder. AKA Why do people support the couple? Why do they believe in it? My curiosity has solved the questions and i understand the ConAi POV. But ShinRan is better.

I'm not fine with it, but there's something about it that makes me wonder. AKA Why do people support the couple? Why do they believe in it? My curiosity has solved the questions and i understand the ConAi POV. But ShinRan is better.

hahahaha :) well, i guess so, but i have other motives as well...

i get tired of cliche childhood friend couples... ai is my favorite character and she looks great with conan who is the only one who understands her... ran annoys the s*** out of me... i could go on, but that sums it up pretty much

I loved the story. Yes, I thought it was Conan the entire time! I couldn't believe it, until the end of the fic. :-o Then I read it again and I got it xD

Actually, I like the pairing Mitsuhiko x Ai :grin:

I loved the story. Yes, I thought it was Conan the entire time! I couldn't believe it, until the end of the fic. :-o Then I read it again and I got it xD

Actually, I like the pairing Mitsuhiko x Ai :grin:

Yes! Another MitsuAi! Aren't they a cute couple? I'm glad you liked it!

Nah, not that cute.. maybe a little?

It's more than a little cute! *goes on deviantart in attempt to find adorable picture*

imagen9d.jpg

LOLOLOLOL YOU TRICKED EVERYONE HEHEHEHE!!!!

Thank you for the dedication!! :DDDDDDDDDD

The story is soooo cuteee and it's MitsuAi :DD!!!!!!!It was very hard to me to understand the english...so i spended a lot of time reading ^^

Are you going to continue it? ^^I hope soo ^^

LOLOLOLOL YOU TRICKED EVERYONE HEHEHEHE!!!!

Thank you for the dedication!! :DDDDDDDDDD

The story is soooo cuteee and it's MitsuAi :DD!!!!!!!It was very hard to me to understand the english...so i spended a lot of time reading ^^

Are you going to continue it? ^^I hope soo ^^

It was only a one-shot... There's nothing to continue on. I'll try to think of another MitsuAi theme once I finish about 4 other stories and etc. etc. Should I put this on ff.net?

It was only a one-shot... There's nothing to continue on. I'll try to think of another MitsuAi theme once I finish about 4 other stories and etc. etc. Should I put this on ff.net?

Yes!!!!!!Of course :DDDD

It was AMAZING!!!!;DDDDD

And there´s also a MitsuAi fanfiction page...you can put it in there ^^

Yes!!!!!!Of course :DDDD

It was AMAZING!!!!;DDDDD

And there´s also a MitsuAi fanfiction page...you can put it in there ^^

I just put it up. Whether it's shown up yet is a different thing. I'll ask someone to add it to the community for me.