Detective Conan World
Noir

Conan x Ai

1: ConAi is a more mature couple

2: they have more in common

3: they look better together

4: Ai is able to help Conan, Ran only becomes a burden

5: Ai can take care of herself, and doesn't need constant protection, while ran freaks about little things and is always hiding behind conan's back

6: The two share a closer relationship

7: Even tho ran and shinichi known each other longer, Ai knows and understands conan better

8: Even if Conan was to get in a dangerous situation, she believes that he will be able to get out of it, and is able to offer intellectual help when needed

9: Shinichi and Ran's personalities clash, while Ai and Conan's fit more together in the whole scheme of things.

10: No matter how much ran may like shinichi, the only one he can really depend on as conan are those who know who he is, and the only one possible as a match for him, for then and the future, knowing who he was as conan and as shinichi, would be Ai

11: Dude, admit it, they are just right for each other, the girly personality of ran does not suit Shinichi's, even tho the damsel and the knight are often used... i don't see it working out that well in this case... i just don't know how too....

well that's all my opinion

ADD-ONs:

12. Ai never really forces Conan. She always gives him choices. But Ran, she forces Conan and even her dad(how rude) to go to the museum.(Shuuichi Akai)

13. This is somewhat modeled after sherlock holmes, and in sherlock holmes isnt the only woman that holmes is truly in love with is the only woman that could possibly outsmart him? and haven't we seen that Ai has given Conan hints when he is stuck and can't figure things out? (tacticalwolf)

14. During episodes 398-401,

when conan is suspected to be shinichi, when conan tells Ran that the reason he didnt want her to see the phone was because he had a lot of messages from the girl he likes.... in the beginning of hte next episode, Ai says that she had sent him a lot of messages to help fool Ran... and that would mean that SHE sent him a lot of messages so she is the girl he likes...ne?

(tacticalwolf)

true..but that is just helping conan. It may also be agasa who typed those messages...

5: Ai can take care of herself, and doesn't need constant protection, while ran freaks about little things and is always hiding behind conan's back

7: Even tho ran and shinichi known each other longer, Ai knows and understands conan better

8: Even if Conan was to get in a dangerous situation, she believes that he will be able to get out of it, and is able to offer intellectual help when needed

9: Shinichi and Ran's personalities clash, while Ai and Conan's fit more together in the whole scheme of things.

10: No matter how much ran may like shinichi, the only one he can really depend on as conan are those who know who he is, and the only one possible as a match for him, for then and the future, knowing who he was as conan and as shinichi, would be Ai

11: Dude, admit it, they are just right for each other, the girly personality of ran does not suit Shinichi's, even tho the damsel and the knight are often used... i don't see it working out that well in this case... i just don't know how too....

ADD-ONs:

12. Ai never really forces Conan. She always gives him choices. But Ran, she forces Conan and even her dad(how rude) to go to the museum.(Shuuichi Akai)

13. This is somewhat modeled after sherlock holmes, and in sherlock holmes isnt the only woman that holmes is truly in love with is the only woman that could possibly outsmart him? and haven't we seen that Ai has given Conan hints when he is stuck and can't figure things out? (tacticalwolf)

when conan is suspected to be shinichi, when conan tells Ran that the reason he didnt want her to see the phone was because he had a lot of messages from the girl he likes.... in the beginning of hte next episode, Ai says that she had sent him a lot of messages to help fool Ran... and that would mean that SHE sent him a lot of messages so she is the girl he likes...ne?

(tacticalwolf)

1. A more mature couple? Please explain how.

2. More in common as in what?

3. That's er... Not exactly a good reason, at all.

4. They can both help him in different ways.

5. You mean when she sees a dead body? That's normal.

6. No they don't.

7. That's because she knows that Conan is Shinichi. Ran doesn't because Conan always stops her from finding out.

8. Ran would too.

9. Even if their personalities are different, they love each other. You can't deny that.

10. I thought this was about love.

11.That's not a reason.

13. What?

How do you know it wasn't just an excuse? Messages from a girl that he likes is a good excuse to get Ran not to look at his phone.

I'll think of something for 12 later....

ADD-ONs:

(tacticalwolf)

Possible more list.possible Shiho save kudo alive at apisode 1.

6. No they don't.

7. That's because she knows that Conan is Shinichi. Ran doesn't because Conan always stops her from finding out.

8. Ran would too.

9. Even if their personalities are different, they love each other. You can't deny that.

11.That's not a reason.

13. What?

How do you know it wasn't just an excuse? Messages from a girl that he likes is a good excuse to get Ran not to look at his phone.

You not see it.Shinichi need a woman believe him.ran believe to him bet scary lost him.shiho believe him more because he can win most battle.shinichi is strong and wise a detective. 15.sherlock Holmes were a Detective and Science.Shinichi is Detective.shiho is Science

You not see it.Shinichi need a woman believe him.ran believe to him bet scary lost him.shiho believe him more because he can win most battle.shinichi is strong and wise a detective. 15.sherlock Holmes were a Detective and Science.Shinichi is Detective.shiho is Science

If Ran believes him but is scared to lose him, it's only because she loves him.

I don't see what Sherlock Holmes has to do with this... :blink:

6. No they don't.

8. Ran would too.

11.That's not a reason.

13. What?

ok, i suck at explaining, so bear with me here...

1.they don't necessarily act like kids as much when around each other... for shinichi and ran... its like they are kids and have a crush on each other, but don't really understand each other the way conan and ai understand each other...

2.Ran and Shinichi always fight since they don't really have any shared intrests... conan and ai share an interest in soccer (to different degrees tho... also there is more but i can't explain... i have bad explanation skills... TT.TT)

3.Even if its not a logical reason.... its a reason ;)

4.Ai provides more help that conan needs than Ran does. Ran doesn't exactly understand shinichi when he says he's busy, she only gets mad at him when she should realize that he doesn't live for her. Ai is able to provide help on cases and her strange sense of humor can pull him out of any negative times, even if all it does is baffle him it removes the negativeness and brings him back to a neutral state for the time being

5.not necessarily a dead body... in any sort of dangerous situation.. as long as it doesnt involve the black org, she is much more mature. Ran freaks out in every little situation...which can be very troublesome

6.by closer relationship, i know they arent exactly intimate or anything, but they definitely understand more about each other than what ran and shinichi understand about each other...

7.not just that, even if Ran was told everything, i still think ai would understand conan better. If he were to give both Ran and ai a signal trying to convey the fact that he was about to shoot Mouri with his wristwatch, Ai would probably understand it better than Ran, even if he had never shown either of them the sign. ai understands all of the different expressions on his face, but Ran doesnt really seem to understand him

8.Ran would give help, but i don't think that she is able to give intellectual help that would help solve the case. She would only be able to do the physical parts.

9.of course i can't deny that, but feelings aren't set in stone. besides, i'm making this list, knowing that Ran and Shinichi will probably be together, but that doesn't mean i want it to happen, I'm all for ShihoxShinichi.

10.love is nothing definite, feelings change, and i think it's possible for his feelings to change, it just might take a while

11.this was added on as a joke... but it looks like it was taken seriously... but damsel and knight usually go together, but i just dont think that works for shinichi and Ran... anyways... disregard this number i guess, i was originally only doin 10.. then i just felt like adding this one in...

13.ok, so this story is sort of modeled after sherlock holmes and such. in sherlock holmes, the only woman he ever loved was irene adler, the only woman who could outsmart him. in detective conan, ai is probably the only woman who could outsmart conan, she sometimes figures stuff out before conan and leaves hints for him to follow

14.i know what you mean, but i can still think of it like that, sometimes i read too far into things, but its not like its completely unlikely that its true...

ok well yeah, think of 12 and i'll respond the best i can to that too, sorry my explanations suck, i don't know how to explain some of the stuff i want to...

ok, i suck at explaining, so bear with me here...

1.they don't necessarily act like kids as much when around each other... for shinichi and ran... its like they are kids and have a crush on each other, but don't really understand each other the way conan and ai understand each other...

2.Ran and Shinichi always fight since they don't really have any shared intrests... conan and ai share an interest in soccer (to different degrees tho... also there is more but i can't explain... i have bad explanation skills... TT.TT)

3.Even if its not a logical reason.... its a reason ;)

4.Ai provides more help that conan needs than Ran does. Ran doesn't exactly understand shinichi when he says he's busy, she only gets mad at him when she should realize that he doesn't live for her. Ai is able to provide help on cases and her strange sense of humor can pull him out of any negative times, even if all it does is baffle him it removes the negativeness and brings him back to a neutral state for the time being

5.not necessarily a dead body... in any sort of dangerous situation.. as long as it doesnt involve the black org, she is much more mature. Ran freaks out in every little situation...which can be very troublesome

6.by closer relationship, i know they arent exactly intimate or anything, but they definitely understand more about each other than what ran and shinichi understand about each other...

7.not just that, even if Ran was told everything, i still think ai would understand conan better. If he were to give both Ran and ai a signal trying to convey the fact that he was about to shoot Mouri with his wristwatch, Ai would probably understand it better than Ran, even if he had never shown either of them the sign. ai understands all of the different expressions on his face, but Ran doesnt really seem to understand him

8.Ran would give help, but i don't think that she is able to give intellectual help that would help solve the case. She would only be able to do the physical parts.

9.of course i can't deny that, but feelings aren't set in stone. besides, i'm making this list, knowing that Ran and Shinichi will probably be together, but that doesn't mean i want it to happen, I'm all for ShihoxShinichi.

10.love is nothing definite, feelings change, and i think it's possible for his feelings to change, it just might take a while

11.this was added on as a joke... but it looks like it was taken seriously... but damsel and knight usually go together, but i just dont think that works for shinichi and Ran... anyways... disregard this number i guess, i was originally only doin 10.. then i just felt like adding this one in...

13.ok, so this story is sort of modeled after sherlock holmes and such. in sherlock holmes, the only woman he ever loved was irene adler, the only woman who could outsmart him. in detective conan, ai is probably the only woman who could outsmart conan, she sometimes figures stuff out before conan and leaves hints for him to follow

14.i know what you mean, but i can still think of it like that, sometimes i read too far into things, but its not like its completely unlikely that its true...

ok well yeah, think of 12 and i'll respond the best i can to that too, sorry my explanations suck, i don't know how to explain some of the stuff i want to...

the debate have started??? why didn't you tell me.*ooops, my fault for not being online*

the debate have started??? why didn't you tell me.*ooops, my fault for not being online*

i guess it wasn't really a debate between ranxshinichi fans and conanxai/shinichixshiho fans... it was more of a deeper explanation as to why those were reasons chosen

i guess it wasn't really a debate between ranxshinichi fans and conanxai/shinichixshiho fans... it was more of a deeper explanation as to why those were reasons chosen

still... Let's wait if anyone will come and complain about why ran x shinichi is better than conai...

^-^ let's try to make it long, even if that means just regular chat about conai/shinshi.... cuz i mean, me and you, we can go on forever bout this!

we could always start with what our fav movie and scene from a movie that had a semi conai or full conai moment in it!

sort of like how in movie 3 ai warns conan of scorpion... (i badly want to say more, but we gotta make this last... LONG so that include takin baby steps, baby steps...) i love how dejected ran looks :P (i don't mean this in a bad way, but i like the thought of conai... and the way she looks makes me think that if she thought conan was shinichi during that time, then she would be sad since he is so close to ai!) hehe... ^-^ that's just the beginning!

hm, oh, the episode where they're picking mushrooms and conan says something like, "OH, and haibara, be careful. there are bears over the 2nd fence."

"Worried for me? THank you i'm touched."

something like that... and i loved how mitsuhiko was so unhappy about that!

the part where they are sleeping in the same bed and with the detective boys and conan says

"Haibara, there's something i want to ask you."

"Is there something on my face?"

"huh?"

that reminds me... shouldn't that mean that she does like him? cuz that is what his mom was implying...

hrm... changing topic... well this is the aicon thread and we should keep it so.... ok if ai really does love conan, do you thinkn she will ever tell him?