Detective Conan World
Noir

Conan x Ai

Like in the DCTP community, they make their very own fan topics about Conan x Ai, Shinichi x Ai, Ai (ONLY), and Kaitou Kid (ONLY).

So, here is a fan page for Conan x Ai PAIRING!

---

Talk anything you want as long as it's related to the Conan x Ai pairing. :)

I personally believe that Ai does have great feelings for Conan but Conan doesn't have the same feeling towards her. Then again, Conan might like Ai but not the same way Ran is because Ai is taking his "work" hard and seriously (as usual).

I just love the paring of Ai and Conan... i hope with every part of me that they are the ones that end up together.. personally i see them as more of a match than ran and shinichi... who ahve nothing in common. Ran is an extreme girly-girl, ai is more mature, like someone her age should be. so i just prefer ai and conan to shinichi and ran... they fit better (and Ai is my fav character!)

ok then, my ten are

1: ConAi is a more mature couple

2: they have more in common

3: they look better together

4: Ai is able to help Conan, Ran only becomes a burden

5: Ai can take care of herself, and doesn't need constant protection, while ran freaks about little things and is always hiding behind conan's back

6: The two share a closer relationship

7: Even tho ran and shinichi known each other longer, Ai knows and understands conan better

8: Even if Conan was to get in a dangerous situation, she believes that he will be able to get out of it, and is able to offer intellectual help when needed

9: Shinichi and Ran's personalities clash, while Ai and Conan's fit more together in the whole scheme of things.

10: No matter how much ran may like shinichi, the only one he can really depend on as conan are those who know who he is, and the only one possible as a match for him, for then and the future, knowing who he was as conan and as shinichi, would be Ai

11: Dude, admit it, they are just right for each other, the girly personality of ran does not suit Shinichi's, even tho the damsel and the knight are often used... i don't see it working out that well in this case... i just don't know how too....

well that's all my opinion

ADD-ONs:

12. Ai never really forces Conan. She always gives him choices. But Ran, she forces Conan and even her dad(how rude) to go to the museum.(Shuuichi Akai)

13. This is somewhat modeled after sherlock holmes, and in sherlock holmes isnt the only woman that holmes is truly in love with is the only woman that could possibly outsmart him? and haven't we seen that Ai has given Conan hints when he is stuck and can't figure things out? (tacticalwolf)

ok then, my ten are

5: Ai can take care of herself, and doesn't need constant protection, while ran freaks about little things and is always hiding behind conan's back

7: Even tho ran and shinichi known each other longer, Ai knows and understands conan better

8: Even if Conan was to get in a dangerous situation, she believes that he will be able to get out of it, and is able to offer intellectual help when needed

9: Shinichi and Ran's personalities clash, while Ai and Conan's fit more together in the whole scheme of things.

10: No matter how much ran may like shinichi, the only one he can really depend on as conan are those who know who he is, and the only one possible as a match for him, for then and the future, knowing who he was as conan and as shinichi, would be Ai

11: Dude, admit it, they are just right for each other, the girly personality of ran does not suit Shinichi's, even tho the damsel and the knight are often used... i don't see it working out that well in this case... i just don't know how too....

12. Ai never really forces Conan. She always gives him choices. But Ran, she forces Conan and even her dad(how rude) to go to the museum.

12. Ai never really forces Conan. She always gives him choices. But Ran, she forces Conan and even her dad(how rude) to go to the museum.

oooh, i like 12 :D

GO SHIHOxSHINICHI/CONANxAI !!! best couple eveeeeeeer <3 if u can think of any more to add to our list of 12 so far, post it with a #!!!

btw, the pic i posted is not mine, i dont know who did the drawing, if i did, i would give credit, and i thank them, i just did a few touchups to my taste and added words :D i could never draw this well post-4608-12809040461792_thumb.jpg

I think Ai/Shiho harbors some affection for Conan/Shinichi, but I think she is also clever enough to see that it is one-sided. Shinichi is pretty darn hung up on Ran, to the point where he is completely blind to anyone else's attention, including Shiho's. From my understanding of Shiho's character, I don't think she will ever make her feelings known. But I think that is for the best.

Recall Shiho's tragic backstory. Her parents, both members of the Black Organization, are dead. From a young age, she was shipped off to a foreign land and groomed for a special position killing people. Her beloved sister, who was probably the only person she could confide in her entire life, was killed by the Black Organization. Shiho's life was steeped in tragedy. Then she attempted suicide by taking the APTX-4869 she had developed. But instead of dying, she shrank.

If any of you have known someone who seriously attempted suicide, you know they do not overcome their depression and get better right away. The depression that was strong enough to make the individual want to die still exists. It takes lots of time and lots of help for any sort of positive change. And there's also the possibility that the person will try it again, which we did see when Shiho chose to remain on the bus with the bombs.

When someone is going through all of this, the pursuit of romance is probably the worst thing for them. Romance comes with such a wide array of emotions that it really isn't good for someone in such a sensitive position. Even though Shiho may have a crush on Shinichi, I think it is wise that she is not pursuing this relationship (which, given the closeness of Shinichi and Ran, would probably end in heartbreak anyway). The best way for Shiho to recover is to take time to relax away from her regular stresses, spend time with her new found friends, and discover what makes her happy.

I think Shiho's shrinking incident was actually a blessing. She got away from the Black Organization, she made some friends, and she is finally starting to live a normal life. Because Haibara was never really able to have a childhood, I can see her choosing to stay a child at the end while Shinichi chooses to grow up. I think this would be an ideal way for Shiho to reboot her life, and I think it's clear that this current lifestyle is already making her much happier.

So there you have it. I might have gone off-topic a bit, but my main reason I disagree with Conan/Ai is because I don't see that scenario as being healthy for Shiho. Although everyone has their own opinion, I hope mine makes sense to you guys! <3

• Upvote 3

jebbifurzz, of course yours is more likely correct than all of ours, but it is our hope, we shinshi/conai fans, to see the two together. although it is most likely shinran will be together, the hope we have, will stay as long as we are fans or until the end of the series comes and we find the truth. well thats all i gotta say for now, but your explanation was spot on and very realistic... its just a hope that its conai/shinshi in the end, well thats all

We truth Come is Ai in love Conan ever.which we did see when Shiho chose to remain on the bus with the bomb.She in bus with Bomb. Not Love Conan save he be Alive.Conan is Save her Love and friend.I Believe is this Show have Five secret.Gosho will not tell us.But we can have a Theory.I Believe is Soulmate ShinichiXShiho.Two Characters this point out are Yukiko Kudo and Gin.But Gin know this Secret some this.

11: Dude, admit it, they are just right for each other, the girly personality of ran does not suit Shinichi's, even tho the damsel and the knight are often used... i don't see it working out that well in this case... i just don't know how too12. Ai never really forces Conan. She always gives him choices. But Ran, she forces Conan and even her dad(how rude) to go to the museum. I agree all this.

11: Dude, admit it, they are just right for each other, the girly personality of ran does not suit Shinichi's, even tho the damsel and the knight are often used... i don't see it working out that well in this case... i just don't know how too12. Ai never really forces Conan. She always gives him choices. But Ran, she forces Conan and even her dad(how rude) to go to the museum. I agree all this.

So we already have about 20 reasons now...would do great to fight against Shinran fans

So we already have about 20 reasons now...would do great to fight against Shinran fans

uh.. actually.. they just copied and pasted what i wrote before... i update the list every time someone posts something new or i think of something new to add... i checked... that is just a copy of my list

uh.. actually.. they just copied and pasted what i wrote before... i update the list every time someone posts something new or i think of something new to add... i checked... that is just a copy of my list

13 is still not bad...

I've seen some in other places but they are scattered all around the forum(yes. forum. not topic). I will try to list them down during my term break......

ok cool, i might be away from here for a few days... i'm not sure whether i will have internet...

ADD-ONs:

12. Ai never really forces Conan. She always gives him choices. But Ran, she forces Conan and even her dad(how rude) to go to the museum.(Shuuichi Akai)

13. This is somewhat modeled after sherlock holmes, and in sherlock holmes isnt the only woman that holmes is truly in love with is the only woman that could possibly outsmart him? and haven't we seen that Ai has given Conan hints when he is stuck and can't figure things out? (tacticalwolf)

14. During episodes 398-401,

when conan is suspected to be shinichi, when conan tells Ran that the reason he didnt want her to see the phone was because he had a lot of messages from the girl he likes.... in the beginning of hte next episode, Ai says that she had sent him a lot of messages to help fool Ran... and that would mean that SHE sent him a lot of messages so she is the girl he likes...ne?

(tacticalwolf)