Detective Conan World
Noir

Conan x Ai

*Shoots Ayumi* Problem aolved

Because that's the only way Haibara has a chance with Conan, right? ;)

I liked the interactions between Haibara and Conan before they became idiotic and childish.

^

I liked the interactions between Haibara and Conan before they became idiotic and childish.

^^ This. :P They were okay at first but they become unbearable later on. <_<

I don't like this pairing! :evil: This pairing is never going to work out. If they actually get together, it'll be shotgun breakup/divorce later on! :twisted: This pairing has less chance than AyuCon or MitsuAi Just saying IHKF.! :P They have too many differences and there are too many secrets between them. That is one of the reason I don't like ConAi or ShinRan. They don't fit and they never will. :twisted:

Yeah I'm gonna stop now. I am not going to list everything I don't like about ConAi cos I have a feeling that IHKF already covered most of it. :P

• Upvote 1

My turn to counter that. :P

1.What Kiel was trying to say was that they are more realistic, with a mutual understanding between them. They are more like your parents if you look closely. :P Ran and Shinichi are like two bickering teens whose relationship will never last long.<_< And don't say that they ARE teens; I was talking about their relationship that teens have that will never work out as it's based on their concept of love which is actually lust or infatuation. ConAi has a more stable relationship, with their mutual respect and understanding. ;)

2.A common mistake. :mellow: Opposites fight often and maybe some people get closer when they fight but nowadays, people have low tolerence levels so they tend to break up after a fight. Ran and Shinichi fight everytime because of the lies that needed to be told. So sooner or later, one of them will break and that equals to no relatiopnship.

3.No comment as that was exactly what Kiel say. Elaborate more please. :)

4.Ai is able to help Conan mentally which is more important than physical well-being. The stress he's handling should kill him or make him bald already. :P And Ai, as she understands his situation, can help but not trying to add to the burden and being there when he needs advice for only what they both would experience. Ran don't know the situation he's in so he needs to deal with her crying and whining and whatever as she thinks that he is still the same Shinichi that she knew in high school.

5.Ai don't need anyone to tell her what to do or what to say to protect herself. The mind is a greater source of power and Ran is just good in her kicking and punching. <_< Let's say they are faced with a really terrible, mental situation. Ran will cry and call for help while Ai would be cool and collected. Hence, Ai can protect herself more than Ran as I believe that emotional well-being is more important than physical. :P

6.Only friends and nothing more. They think that the close friendship they feel is love but it's not.

7.She understands his situation right now and that is the most important thing. Who would he turn to if he has stress about his situation? Heiji? He won't understand. Agasa? he won't understand either. So the only one is Ai.

8.You can never be too careful. What if he slipped and fell? A lot of accidents can happen so that's why she always object to him running into difficult situation. And he's not always gonna be so wonderful. He'll slip up sooner or later and that is when he'll need her help.

9.My answer to 2. Opposites now repel. Humans don't follow the rules of magnetism anymore. :lol:

10. Conan must depend on Ai when it's BO related and that is the most pressing matter in the entire DC. So Ai is still the one he needs to depend on.

11.Guilty conscience but it can amount to something more! :P

That's MY opinion to back up Kiel's. :twisted:

12. Ran is the weidest person of all times. She only allows him to do what he wants when she is suspecting that he is Shinichi but everytime that suspicion is gone, she'll treat him like any child. Meaning forceful. Conan sometimes manage to run off though. And Ai only oppose but she never tie him up to the chair or anything. :P Ran is really forceful, using her inhuman strength to scare the two guys under her care to do what she wants. She's a tyrant. :twisted: Ai only opposes but she never use any of her super science to scare him right? :P

13.SH respects Irene Adler and respect is the most important aspect when it comes to a relationship. I'm not sure if he loves her though. DC is modelled a little after SH so DC might not be exactly like SH. That means Ai and Conan have a chance! :lol:

Okay, I use these points to defend ConAi! :D ValleyofFear, beat this! :twisted:

Good one!I agree!

Bringing this thread to life. I don't want it to go into the second page like AyumiXConan and MitsuAi threads. :P

I wish there are more interactions between them... It's lacking in the latest episodes. :(

Which means there's gonna be a lot of it to make up in the later episodes.

YEAH! :D I want more AiCon! <33333333333333333333333333333333333

@Din: Who on earth gave you a rep for that post? <_< And if you want more AyuCon, go and complain in the AyuCon thread. :twisted: *shoos*

@Din: Who on earth gave you a rep for that post? <_< And if you want more AyuCon, go and complain in the AyuCon thread. :twisted: *shoos*

Me too!

• Upvote 1

Whoever gave him that rep must be a f@g hardcore AyuCon fan. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Edited by xXEdogawa-KunXx
  • Upvote 1

AiCon is better than AyuCon I think. AyuCon is more like ummm.. puppy one-sided love? I believe Ai likes Conan but I somehow doubt if Conan is.

Anyway there is another thing. Conan seems to be adversed when Ai leaves him.

Ran is an extreme girly-girl, ai is more mature, like someone her age should be.

I'm sure someone who does moves such as 'the spinning axe kick' and punches a hole in a pole in the first episode is really girly...

The new chapters have some hope for Ai x Conan moments (fantastic pairing BTW).

REALLY??????!!!!

*CROSSING FINGERS*

But i think it's too hard for Gosho to break the golden pairing he have tried to make in the past 20 years..

As of the events in London arch,Shinichi and Ran are being even closer...

It's really hard to see an ConanxAi/ShinchixShiho ending @@

• Upvote 1

I'm sure someone who does moves such as 'the spinning axe kick' and punches a hole in a pole in the first episode is really girly...

LOL, the stupidest, most ridiculous kind of reaction I've ever seen in this whole series is when Ran is a karate master and yet she didn't do anything with the criminal who was standing right in front of her because she was afraid Shinichi wouldn't like not-so-girly girls, until Sonoko told her it was just a joke and she needed to be herself (can't remember which chapter T.T). She craves for Shinichi's attention even when he isn't there -_-

I love CoAi/ShinShi couple! If I were the author of Detective Conan, I will make Shiho and Shinichi together in the end. But, I already accepted the fact that ShinRan will be in the end (sad truth ;( ) But still, I love CoAi couple! 'Cause Ai is the one who helps Conan like showed in DC movies and many episodes ;)

• Upvote 1

I would love to see Conan x Ai in the end (or Ayumi x Conan but that is for another treat), but i know that Ran is going to end with Shinishi ): But I'm content to see the little CoAi parts in the series.

I agree with you all.
Conan/Shinichi goes well with both Ran and Haibara/Shiho. Though we all know that Shinichi will ends up with Ran, I still think that Conan and Haibara actually make a good pair. 

1. Conan and Haibara share the same pain(being in the same state)

2. They understand each other better than anyone else

3. They protect each other

4. They are both mature enough to comprehend things

5. They always help each other in any circumstances

6.  They make fun of each other and make jokes

7. They can openly talk to each other about anything

8. They totally suit each other

I really do ship RanxShinichi, but I also ship a lot HaibaraxConan <3 :)
Though that being said, each one of us have our own impression and preferences ^_^