Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

i will never find love ever again

:huh:

I had the same thought... well.. I thought I would never find one since I never had any...but I did...

so never give up. it just takes time to find the right person.

i will never find love ever again

:huh:

Join the club. Literally. :P

Of course, it's up to you if you want to join or not, but we are all...or most of us are loveless. It's great that Cure-kun has got himself a girlfriend but the rest of us have yet to find it, and I, yours truly, am destined to remain single forever. :P

Join the club. Literally. :P

Of course, it's up to you if you want to join or not, but we are all...or most of us are loveless. It's great that Cure-kun has got himself a girlfriend but the rest of us have yet to find it, and I, yours truly, am destined to remain single forever. :P

eh! cure nii-chan has a girlfriend O.O so late with the news.... T.T

anyways...

actually jean is not really destined to remain single(I'm her matchmaker)... shishishi

eh! cure nii-chan has a girlfriend O.O so late with the news.... T.T

anyways...

actually jean is not really destined to remain single(I'm her matchmaker)... shishishi

Kekeke... You wanna me to introduce you some guys from my country??? :P many still single! :P

^@pipichan.

You two... *shakes head*

@Rum: Yeah. *rolls eyes* I'm gonna stay single forever.

@KKLT: No thank you.

Too. Many. Mood. Swings.

Too awesome? Really? All I did was sing her favorite song of all time for her birthday...

YES. THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE SONG! AND YOU TOOK ONE DAY TO LEARN IT. AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY. YOU LEARNT IT FOR ME! YOU MANAGED TO SING IT! Dont you think that is AWESOMENESS?!

O.O I forgot! Revive, revive!!! *gives Reviving Cookies*

*Eats cookies* Revived :P.

Did you like it? :D

LOVED IT... MISAKI CHAN... I'll send you something to thank you for the present :P Something related to the present :P

I think.... uh.... it was too awesome to handle...

Yes. XD

Sorry for the double post O.o...

Edited by Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

YES. THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE SONG! AND YOU TOOK ONE DAY TO LEARN IT. AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY. YOU LEARNT IT FOR ME! YOU MANAGED TO SING IT! Dont you think that is AWESOMENESS?!

*Eats cookies* Revived :P.

LOVED IT... MISAKI CHAN... I'll send you something to thank you for the present :P Something related to the present :P

Actually, to tell you the truth, it only took me about four to five hours... ^___^;;; My brain was being stupid and didn't process the fact that today was your birthday until yesterday... And yes, I did learn it for you since I thought it'd be a good present... I'm not surprised I could sing it, with my abnormally high voice. Yes, I do think it was awesomeness.

Yay! You're alive!

I saw it already. Sent you a reply too.

Why do I even have to care about love? Argh. It's so... Depressing.

If you want to know what I'm talking about, look at my status. Sigh...

Why do I even have to care about love? Argh. It's so... Depressing.

If you want to know what I'm talking about, look at my status. Sigh...

Because.... I don't really know... Just "BE HAPPY"!!!

Actually, to tell you the truth, it only took me about four to five hours... ^___^;;; My brain was being stupid and didn't process the fact that today was your birthday until yesterday... And yes, I did learn it for you since I thought it'd be a good present... I'm not surprised I could sing it, with my abnormally high voice. Yes, I do think it was awesomeness.

Yay! You're alive!

I saw it already. Sent you a reply too.

Yea! Still alive :P saw the reply. XD

Japanese Kon (I think). I joined to learn more Japanese (something I really need). Since Kid-chan is also a part of the site, I thought I would tell her.