Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

She lied there lol :P

Things made so much sense now... Hey, I should set my birthday to sometime so I can celebrate it once a year (albeit not on the right day), and make myself 30. The newcomers will have so much respect for me~

It must've taken her some courage to make a thread like this...

Things made so much sense now... Hey, I should set my birthday to sometime so I can celebrate it once a year (albeit not on the right day), and make myself 30. The newcomers will have so much respect for me~

It must've taken her some courage to make a thread like this...

:P Good Idea

Not really haha. She has the self confidence to do it unlike us :P

:P Good Idea

Not really haha. She has the self confidence to do it unlike us :P

My self-confidence is weird. I'd never have enough to confess (see what I did there?), but I get over confident on tests.

Hmm... I think the only thread I've created was the World Cup one. I have yet to think of a good enough idea for me to make.

My self-confidence is weird. I'd never have enough to confess (see what I did there?), but I get over confident on tests.

Hmm... I think the only thread I've created was the World Cup one. I have yet to think of a good enough idea for me to make.

My Self confidence is just average but It got some spikes sometimes when I'm motivated or something.

My Conan's Dictionary failed :(

My Self confidence is just average but It got some spikes sometimes when I'm motivated or something.

My Conan's Dictionary failed :(

Hehe... I was the one that pushed it down, wasn't I? I just posted something on it though...

A lot of people at my school would ship two people together, and force one of them to confess. I heard one actually worked.

Hehe... I was the one that pushed it down, wasn't I? I just posted something on it though...

A lot of people at my school would ship two people together, and force one of them to confess. I heard one actually worked.

Thanks for doing that :D

Yeah lol We do that too and I like it... Most of the time, we do it on the obvious ones or the exes

Anyway, When it's your turn or something, you hate it xD

Thanks for doing that :D

Yeah lol We do that too and I like it... Most of the time, we do it on the obvious ones or the exes

Anyway, When it's your turn or something, you hate it xD

'Welcome. I liked that thread, except I always take too long thinking of a good word to put. I'm currently taking stuff out of my science classes, since a English has you staring at the definitions.

I don't do that. I almost feel bad for some of those people xD

Hehe, don't worry. If anyone ever tries, I'll just glare at them until they stop.

I don't do that. I almost feel bad for some of those people xD

I just learned that a few months ago xD I always have excuses before when I do something bad

'Welcome. I liked that thread, except I always take too long thinking of a good word to put. I'm currently taking stuff out of my science classes, since a English has you staring at the definitions.

Only few people replied lol.

Hehe, don't worry. If anyone ever tries, I'll just glare at them until they stop.

who you talking about?

I just learned that a few months ago xD I always have excuses before when I do something bad

Only few people replied lol.

who you talking about?

Meh, it's fine. I'll think of something else to put on it.

I'm talking about some of my friends who just love pairing people up. If they come around to me, I'll kill them (not really :P).

Meh, it's fine. I'll think of something else to put on it.

I'm talking about some of my friends who just love pairing people up. If they come around to me, I'll kill them (not really :P).

thanks again lol haha

oh. I just ignore them most of the time (my friends) xD since what they say isn't true

thanks again lol haha

oh. I just ignore them most of the time (my friends) xD since what they say isn't true

Ignoring them usually doesn't work :P

For a husband and wife who have divorced but is forced to tolerate each other because of their kids... Would that count as loneliness? Both of them would have a hard time finding new love as they are still connected to their old family, but they have a family.

For a husband and wife who have divorced but is forced to tolerate each other because of their kids... Would that count as loneliness? Both of them would have a hard time finding new love as they are still connected to their old family, but they have a family.

yeah I guess *sigh* I hate divorces... it just ruins the personality of the children involved.

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing but most of the time, the reason why they reach this point is that they never really loved each other at the first place... it's more of an infatuation... or lust.

If I have to give advice to most people, it's never rush things or you'll suffer the consequences later.

yeah I guess *sigh* I hate divorces... it just ruins the personality of the children involved.

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing but most of the time, the reason why they reach this point is that they never really loved each other at the first place... it's more of an infatuation... or lust.

If I have to give advice to most people, it's never rush things or you'll suffer the consequences later.

This:

http://yuumei.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-Be-Selfish-337588873

Just read it, then see yuumei's little description below it. It completely blew me away.

• Upvote 1

*sigh* sad... all I can say. Anyway, I can't read the description since I'm using phone. I'll read it again later, though.

The way she tells it is just so strong...

In her description, she pretty much just describes how that was her life, and now that her dad is going to die soon, she still won't be able to see him because of her stepmom. I can't imagine something like that happening to me. The cruelty of this world, ne?

The way she tells it is just so strong...

In her description, she pretty much just describes how that was her life, and now that her dad is going to die soon, she still won't be able to see him because of her stepmom. I can't imagine something like that happening to me. The cruelty of this world, ne?

yeah... I get depressed when I see these things. I also can't imagine that happening to me.

And it's really sad that we cannot do anything about. Until people starts realizing the truth, things will just get worse.

yeah... I get depressed when I see these things. I also can't imagine that happening to me.

And it's really sad that we cannot do anything about. Until people starts realizing the truth, things will just get worse.

A clean divorce would be better, but until the child turns 18(?), there will be so many complications.

A clean divorce would be better, but until the child turns 18(?), there will be so many complications.

As I said, I'm against divorce. Once couples are married and had children, they should not at whatsoever point of time, go on with divorce. They recited vows and they aren't meant to be broken...

I mean they chose that path and they promised to never separate ways, even at the most hardest times.

As I said, I'm against divorce. Once couples are married and had children, they should not at whatsoever point of time, go on with divorce. They recited vows and they aren't meant to be broken...

I mean they chose that path and they promised to never separate ways, even at the most hardest times.

One of the reasons I don't want to ever marry is because of this. I don't want to ruin my own children's lives, now do I want to waste my life.

:P It's a kind of poetic line which means that "related or near to those lines"

I know. I was just asking exactly where in between those lines. O.o