Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

I guess so, They'll be like, "Who are you, anyway?"

"Just a random stranger who is currently being pretty disturbed right now." Haha, that would be funny. I can imagine the whole scenario, with the moms scolding me and everything xD. And for some reason, it happens outside a Macy's store...

"Just a random stranger who is currently being pretty disturbed right now." Haha, that would be funny. I can imagine the whole scenario, with the moms scolding me and everything xD. And for some reason, it happens outside a Macy's store...

lol. Macy's store?

lol. Macy's store?

The store is called Macy's.

Anyway, we are getting way off topic here :P

So... I wonder what's worse: the fear of being rejected or rejection itself?

I say rejected, most people take it personally.

I guess so. I've never confessed, therefore never been rejected, but that'd be a huge blow on your ego. Wonder how people cope...

I guess so. I've never confessed, therefore never been rejected, but that'd be a huge blow on your ego. Wonder how people cope...

It's hard to cope up with that. The only thing you can do is let is pass with time

It's hard to cope up with that. The only thing you can do is let is pass with time

"Time is a river; let it flow as it would and wash the past away."

Hehe, I actually just came up with that on the spot. Looks fancier when put in quotes, ne?

I had to cope with some pretty hard hits on my life, if you count throwing tantrums as coping.

"Time is a river; let it flow as it would and wash the past away."

Hehe, I actually just came up with that on the spot. Looks fancier when put in quotes, ne?

I had to cope with some pretty hard hits on my life, if you count throwing tantrums as coping.

Post it in the quote factory. It looks better there xD

lol Tantrums. :P

Post it in the quote factory. It looks better there xD

lol Tantrums. :P

Yeah, then stick some historic figure's name under it xD

I throw the best tantrums, thank you very much ;).

Yeah, like "by kirsch from DC" xD

Tantrums, the one by babies right?

Hehe, and I'll officially become a historic figure!

Tantrums are technically meant for babies to have, but it happens to everyone. My version involves more of massive amounts of tears being released, loud yelling that is (supposed to be) pretty insulting, and maybe some begging.

Hehe, and I'll officially become a historic figure!

Tantrums are technically meant for babies to have, but it happens to everyone. My version involves more of massive amounts of tears being released, loud yelling that is (supposed to be) pretty insulting, and maybe some begging.

not really. You need to win nobel peace prize for it first.

oh lol. I don't want to see that

not really. You need to win nobel peace prize for it first.

oh lol. I don't want to see that

Just wait a few more years, and you'll see me on TV with a Nobel Peace Prize in my hands. Maybe you'll even learn my real name O.o

Yeah, you don't. Fortunately, not many people have. It was just once in my life (as in post-toddler), in front of my family. Oh, I throw another type of tantrum when I get really really really annoyed, which has thrice the amount of insults. This happened a few times before...

Just wait a few more years, and you'll see me on TV with a Nobel Peace Prize in my hands. Maybe you'll even learn my real name O.o

Yeah, you don't. Fortunately, not many people have. It was just once in my life (as in post-toddler), in front of my family. Oh, I throw another type of tantrum when I get really really really annoyed, which has thrice the amount of insults. This happened a few times before...

lol I probably won't know that it's you :P

I used to shout a lot before when I get angry or something but I contained it now (Growing up really changes people)

Anyway we are off.topic again

lol I probably won't know that it's you :P

I used to shout a lot before when I get angry or something but I contained it now (Growing up really changes people)

Anyway we are off.topic again

I would be screaming around the forums it's me; don't worry, you'll know :P

To get back on topic:

Wait... So what happens if people start dating others? Then they're not "lonely" anymore, ne?

I would be screaming around the forums it's me; don't worry, you'll know :P

To get back on topic:

Wait... So what happens if people start dating others? Then they're not "lonely" anymore, ne?

XD You'll make us proud here *cries*

yeah. they are not anymore but there are special considerations

XD You'll make us proud here *cries*

yeah. they are not anymore but there are special considerations

Oh, yes~ *tears streaming down my cheek while we all look introspectively into the moonlight*

This is a support thread? Or a club?