Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

For anyone who wants to join - I'm fairly certain just about anyone can. You can pm me and I'll see if I can get Identity Unknown to add your user to the list in her post if it makes you feel more official.

For anyone who wants to join - I'm fairly certain just about anyone can. You can pm me and I'll see if I can get Identity Unknown to add your user to the list in her post if it makes you feel more official.

Ah, thanks for the offer, but I personally don't need to be added to the list. Ā It sounds like a bit of a hassle, and I'm fine just posting around here and there.

Ā 

Not interested in relationships...

o.o

Well except for a certainĀ friend. =^.^=

Psht, then youĀ areĀ interested in a relationship! Ā ... I think?

Psht, then youĀ areĀ interested in a relationship! Ā ... I think?

Well I'm not interested in any relationships having to do with me.

I'm justĀ veryĀ interested in my friend's relationships ^-^Ā I'm a bit nosy o.o

Well I'm not interested in any relationships having to do with me.

I'm justĀ veryĀ interested in my friend's relationships ^-^Ā I'm a bit nosy o.o

Ah, that's what you meant. Ā Your statement prior was ambiguous. Ā Huh, as all my friends are in their final year of high school, everyone has pretty much already confessed and are either dating or not interested in a relationship. Ā I'd say about a third of the people I know are going steady. Ā Or are at least really cozy with someone, enough to make it seem like they're dating.Ā 

Oh my, haha. I wasn't really expecting an apology. Don't worry, I write wishy-washy statements all the time.

Haha its fine ^-^

This used to be such a big thread, wasn't it? O.o

I'll be trying my best to never marry, have children, and live domestically. I have so many plans for the future, and one of them involves a career that would take me around the world. I can't imagine having to drag a family along. Not to mention, I always feel so guilty when I see the sacrifices my parents have to make for me. I'll never be so selfless as to give my life to that.

Hmm... I'm thinking too much into the future xD.

Long story short, I used to have a bunch of crushes, and now I'm not caring for them. (Plus, my school is full of weirdos :P)

This used to be such a big thread, wasn't it? O.o

I'll be trying my best to never marry, have children, and live domestically. I have so many plans for the future, and one of them involves a career that would take me around the world. I can't imagine having to drag a family along. Not to mention, I always feel so guilty when I see the sacrifices my parents have to make for me. I'll never be so selfless as to give my life to that.

Hmm... I'm thinking too much into the future xD.

Long story short, I used to have a bunch of crushes, and now I'm not caring for them. (Plus, my school is full of weirdos :P)

eh lol I feel the same xD

almost every part?

Ah... Not many people want to stay single, but I guess that's what this thread is for, ne?

Hmm... I will always have my family. Friends, too, but they tend to come and go.

Ah... Not many people want to stay single, but I guess that's what this thread is for, ne?

Hmm... I will always have my family. Friends, too, but they tend to come and go.

Not really xD It was made for those who are still single :P

But anyway, that's how life is. You just need to learn how to cope up with those.

Not really xD It was made for those who are still single :P

But anyway, that's how life is. You just need to learn how to cope up with those.

Oh. In that case, I guess I'm still here either way. I mean, after your age deduction (AKA stalking), you should know I'm nowhere near the age to have a stable relationship. Some people at my school go through so many break ups in a single week it's actually kind of amusing.

Oh. In that case, I guess I'm still here either way. I mean, after your age deduction (AKA stalking), you should know I'm nowhere near the age to have a stable relationship. Some people at my school go through so many break ups in a single week it's actually kind of amusing.

I love watching them doing that xD but anyway, as generations go by, the age when relationship starts lol really bothers me :P I won't be surprised if I see a 5 year old and a 6 year old dating soon xD

I love watching them doing that xD but anyway, as generations go by, the age when relationship starts lol really bothers me :P I won't be surprised if I see a 5 year old and a 6 year old dating soon xD

I'm pretty sure I have xD. Of course, it was barely a relationship, more like a cute crush that held hands and everything. Hey... This is reminding me of Shinichi and Ran~