Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

Moho told me that Jeans wears frilly pink pajamas, does that mean he gets kicked out and humiliated by everyone? Because I'm down for that :D

he?? =X

@al-Dolphin's number? :P i dunno :P go ask my brother.. im not te one who is dating the dolphin :P

yo minna! how's everybody doin'? *brings out a platter of choco chip cookies and coconut biscuits

it's almost summer time here in my hometown.... watcha doin out there?

(P.S had my hair cut short for this season XD)

yea its ok at my place :D how bout urs?

well, things are getting better here despite the fact that I caught the summer cold ^^'

i'm really happy that i made it to the sophomore year XD

People say that the best years of your life is "High school". Perhaps. but not really... They say it's especially the Senior year. Yes on Partying, no on studying,college app, SENIOR GRADUATION SPEECH WHEN YOU GET NOMINATED,... too much stress. not a pretty thing. It is the worst year of metal labor you can have before College....

People say that the best years of your life is "High school". Perhaps. but not really... They say it's especially the Senior year. Yes on Partying, no on studying,college app, SENIOR GRADUATION SPEECH WHEN YOU GET NOMINATED,... too much stress. not a pretty thing. It is the worst year of metal labor you can have before College....

:P that sort of thing is in the movies. Wow, you got nominated for speech? good luck!

:P that sort of thing is in the movies. Wow, you got nominated for speech? good luck!

ya, ikr? and thanks! but I just got nominated... I have to get selected from like 100 other Seniors who wrote the speech.

It's like... 1/55th chance..? lol

ya, ikr? and thanks! but I just got nominated... I have to get selected from like 100 other Seniors who wrote the speech.

It's like... 1/55th chance..? lol

Don't worry. Even if a speech is moderately good, the charisma and personality of the speaker is what strikes the audience the most.

Don't worry. Even if a speech is moderately good, the charisma and personality of the speaker is what strikes the audience the most.

Yes. that's true, but the thing is, there is no audition or something. It's just the speech essay that counts. For delivering speech, I can do that if I just practice and "memorize" (meaning knowing what I'm saying) the speech. Just that stage freight is a bit of trouble...

Still revising my essay for the millionth time ... <_<

O_o. hmmm... does that mean KID is around the world? lol HEY CHELSEA~!

I believe that since she supports AkakoxHakuba and is Akako herself she could be referring to her boyfriend. huh.gif