Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

If you received this link, I need your help... I am at loss, and I know you are one of the members who can help me (others as well, but I just can't remember who). I need help from other's opinion, And I know DCW is the only place where I can share this kind of thing.

So on Valentine's I gave her a big surprise valentine gift...

I didn't see her at all that day because she was busy... and I was late to class.

At home I confessed online, I poured all of my heart and soul, and she said we will meet up the next day.

When we met, she said she accepted my feelings, however she didn't feel the same way and couldn't return it.

So it's pretty much a nice way of saying rejected, or different way of saying that she is thinking about it.

I understood, and what else can I do? She seemed to bothered whenever I show up around her.

I see her friends giggle, sometimes sneak away, and I also see her embarrassed and chase after her friends.

Well, my first love, and first rejection. It hurts a lot, but someday it will heal...

I still like love her; how can I resist this feeling that have been building up for 4 years?

I ask too many questions to myself that I cannot solve just like how I cannot solve her feelings.

Maybe the gift was too much, or maybe the relationship that was too little.

But who knows? It can be both, it can be neither. Love isn't always about price, nor deep relationship.

I can't give her up, even if she have no feelings about me, all I ask is a moment together for memories.

So what should I do, no, what can I do? All I can do for now is say hi and bye, smile and wave.

I don't think, no, I can't stop this feeling I have, and I know.

I can feel myself blushing when I see her, I feel my dead heart start beating again.

I want to say more than hi and bye, I want to express more than a smile and a wave.

One time I tried to forget, but my heart didn't let me. Only pain flew out of my heart instead of my tears.

I can't erase her from my memories, I just can't ignore her. How can I do so when my heart acts like a magnet?

I felt emotionless since then, I smile and laugh, but it's not the same.

I can feel my face turn dark, and my head feels heavy.

The only time when I feel like myself again is when I see her notice me. I can smile effortlessly when she smiles.

So I guess this is what it means by "she took my heart and soul."

If you received this link, I need your help... I am at loss, and I know you are one of the members who can help me (others as well, but I just can't remember who). I need help from other's opinion, And I know DCW is the only place where I can share this kind of thing.

I didn't see her at all that day because she was busy... and I was late to class.

At home I confessed online, I poured all of my heart and soul, and she said we will meet up the next day.

When we met, she said she accepted my feelings, however she didn't feel the same way and couldn't return it.

So it's pretty much a nice way of saying rejected, or different way of saying that she is thinking about it.

I understood, and what else can I do? She seemed to bothered whenever I show up around her.

I see her friends giggle, sometimes sneak away, and I also see her embarrassed and chase after her friends.

Well, my first love, and first rejection. It hurts a lot, but someday it will heal...

I still like love her; how can I resist this feeling that have been building up for 4 years?

I ask too many questions to myself that I cannot solve just like how I cannot solve her feelings.

But who knows? It can be both, it can be neither. Love isn't always about price, nor deep relationship.

I can't give her up, even if she have no feelings about me, all I ask is a moment together for memories.

So what should I do, no, what can I do? All I can do for now is say hi and bye, smile and wave.

I can feel myself blushing when I see her, I feel my dead heart start beating again.

I want to say more than hi and bye, I want to express more than a smile and a wave.

One time I tried to forget, but my heart didn't let me. Only pain flew out of my heart instead of my tears.

I can't erase her from my memories, I just can't ignore her. How can I do so when my heart acts like a magnet?

The only time when I feel like myself again is when I see her notice me. I can smile effortlessly when she smiles.

I really admire you for being brave enough to confess your feelings, do you know that? Even though she doesn't feel the same way, at least you've heard the answer, something most of us were never brave enough to hear. It must be painful to know that your feelings weren't received the way you wished them to, probably imagined them to, but I guess that's life. She's probably uncomfortable because it's awkward to know that someone feels so strongly about you, and yet, you don't hold the same feelings. If you give it time though, perhaps she'll feel more comfortable about it and you guys can be friends, if you weren't already. It's not the same thing as being in a relationship (but unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about that because I've never been in one...), but you'll be able to keep her company and laugh along with her, right? And who knows... friendship always has a way of evolving, however slowly, and you never know what could happen afterwards. But just remember- she might be 'the one' for now, but one day, you might find someone else who can take your breath away, make you feel like there's no one else in the world, so keep your eyes open and look forwards to tomorrow. It's always coming, it comes every day. Hope I helped. ;)

• Upvote 1

I really admire you for being brave enough to confess your feelings, do you know that? Even though she doesn't feel the same way, at least you've heard the answer, something most of us were never brave enough to hear. It must be painful to know that your feelings weren't received the way you wished them to, probably imagined them to, but I guess that's life. She's probably uncomfortable because it's awkward to know that someone feels so strongly about you, and yet, you don't hold the same feelings. If you give it time though, perhaps she'll feel more comfortable about it and you guys can be friends, if you weren't already. It's not the same thing as being in a relationship (but unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about that because I've never been in one...), but you'll be able to keep her company and laugh along with her, right? And who knows... friendship always has a way of evolving, however slowly, and you never know what could happen afterwards. But just remember- she might be 'the one' for now, but one day, you might find someone else who can take your breath away, make you feel like there's no one else in the world, so keep your eyes open and look forwards to tomorrow. It's always coming, it comes every day. Hope I helped. ;)

I'm quoting that in my sig.

Thank you Aeyra :)

it really helped me a lot to realize something important that I've over looked. and I always do

LOL, now I understand why a lot of stories have "love" themes in them...

oh, and I forgot to write:

after that week, I saw her mom O_o;; you have no idea how nervous I was....

of course you know how moms are like (especially Asian moms...)

I'm quoting that in my sig.

Thank you Aeyra :)

it really helped me a lot to realize something important that I've over looked. and I always do

LOL, now I understand why a lot of stories have "love" themes in them...

oh, and I forgot to write:

after that week, I saw her mom O_o;; you have no idea how nervous I was....

of course you know how moms are like (especially Asian moms...)

No problem. We all need to help each other in times like this, don't we? And yes... Asian moms... Mine is: "No dating till college, and you better not like a guy either!" ... Well, I don't like anyone at the time being anymore (I think) so at least that rage is calmed. I don't think she'd tell her mom- knowing an Asian mom, her mom would get more mad at her. XD

No problem. We all need to help each other in times like this, don't we? And yes... Asian moms... Mine is: "No dating till college, and you better not like a guy either!" ... Well, I don't like anyone at the time being anymore (I think) so at least that rage is calmed. I don't think she'd tell her mom- knowing an Asian mom, her mom would get more mad at her. XD

Not as bad as my friend:

"No dating until you get married!"

*does not understand how that works*

Anyways, Yohan, Aeyra's advice is right. Give yourself some time to recover but continue cherishing her for who she is.

I don't know if this is always true, but...

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever.”

Not as bad as my friend:

"No dating until you get married!"

*does not understand how that works*

Anyways, Yohan, Aeyra's advice is right. Give yourself some time to recover but continue cherishing her for who she is.

I don't know if this is always true, but...

.... O.o I don't get how that works either.... (unless.... you just randomly marry a guy you've just met and then start dating. But that doesn't sound like it'd win the approval of an Asian mom) That's a great quote. :3 I think I also heard somewhere that "Boys and girls can't stay friends- because eventually they'll fall for each other." Or something like that. :P

I think I also heard somewhere that "Boys and girls can't stay friends- because eventually they'll fall for each other." Or something like that. :P

They omitted the second part: "or tear each other apart by the neck."

Hmmm...this is somehow similar to what happened to me back in high school... mellow.gif

Anyway, what I suggest for you to do is to talk to her again, then tell her that you want to stay friends with her, even if it means that you have to put aside your feelings for her, but I'm 100% sure you wouldn't do that, so you should at least control your feelings for her...wink.gif. If you really love to be with her, you would do everything, even if it means staying friends with her. And who knows, she only needs time for her to develop feelings for you.

And here's a quote that might be useful (I just thought of it... :P):

It's better to be FRIENDZONED by the one you love than not being with her at all... wink.gif
Edited by Monsi

Anyway, what I suggest for you to do is to talk to her again, then tell her that you want to stay friends with her, even if it means that you have to put aside your feelings for her, but I'm 100% sure you wouldn't do that, so you should at least control your feelings for her...wink.gif. If you really love to be with her, you would do everything, even if it means staying friends with her. And who knows, she only needs time for her to develop feelings for you.

we're still friends, we've talked about it already on the same day.

It's just that I don't know what to talk about, she's the only girl that I know that I have trouble talking to.

Thanks for help :P

@Moho: LOL agree on that.

Ugh... my friend just told me that the rumor started to spread because of the gift I gave her... <_<

and he's complaining that her friends are asking him stuff about me. ROFL.

@Monsi: Friendzone --> a person I know --> who are you again?

It's not better to be friendzoned. I'd rather be rejected outright.

Same here... :)

And ROFL for your own definition of friendzone... :P

we're still friends, we've talked about it already on the same day.

It's just that I don't know what to talk about, she's the only girl that I know that I have trouble talking to.

Thanks for help :P

Ugh... my friend just told me that the rumor started to spread because of the gift I gave her... <_<

and he's complaining that her friends are asking him stuff about me. ROFL.

Well, that's nice to know. At least, you two are still together as friends. :)

Now, as for the topics that you two can talk about:

- School works

- Your teachers

- Things that you both like, like DC, for example... :P

- Basically any topics that friends usually talk about...

And don't be afraid. It's normal to have trouble talking and feel awkward towards someone who didn't accept you. I was also at that same situation so I know that feeling. :P Don't worry, that feeling will gradually pass away as days go by. By then, you would be talking to her like nothing happened. :)

It's not better to be friendzoned. I'd rather be rejected outright.

^this

Cuz they'd still want to be friends with you after rejecting you.

Go move on...

Go move on...