Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

moshi moshi???? it's new year's eve here in mah place ya know! *hands out a platter of pasta, pizza, cake and juice and tea and scones

\o/ Sweet!

*grabs a little of everything*

Hey guys, I kinda want your opinion about this:

Some of you are already aware that I've sworn to not have a love life in my lifetime. However, few days ago, I've had a dream that I am getting married to some girl. Unfortunately, her face was blurred so I don't know who she is. And during my dream, I've had a feeling that it's all planned.

What do you guys think it means? mellow.gif

My opinion: Don't dwell on it. It's a dream, and I personally never believe dreams are omens. Of course, it could betray the fact that you secretly wish for love and happiness and the cliche "happily ever after," but most people (can't quite say all) want that in life.

And also? Don't swear you'll never have a love life or you'll never fall in love. There's a 99% chance that you will eat your words some day. Whether you will have a successful love life is a different matter. Just let life take you where it needs to go.

It's a dream. Who knows? It could be destiny knocking on your door. I don't know. Just let life happen. Sort it out as it comes along. No use spending today worrying about tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

We having feast in LHC. lololol

where is evry1? well, I know IU is lurking around as anonymous.

Dunno about the others, but I'm curently "Somewhere between happy, and total fucking wreck" (line from a song)

and is everyone doing all-right??? MY BIRTHDAY IS IN DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Dunno about the others, but I'm curently "Somewhere between happy, and total fucking wreck" (line from a song)

and is everyone doing all-right??? MY BIRTHDAY IS IN DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! since I'm not sure if I will be on that time...

I'll try.

lollolol Monsi, you're not alone. I had that kind of dream just yesterday... Cure-kun had it long time ago.... and you you know why... if you don't, well, few others like IU and Misaki-chan knows. lol

i don't remember the face either. i hate that kinda dream... had them a lot of times. <_<

...except Cure-kun knew who he was getting marred to... which he did. <_<

yo! how's everybody doin'? *hands out a plate of crackers and a jar of guava jelly while carrying a teapot of mint tea and raisin scones

i've been liking two guys lately and i'm confused coz' the guy i liked in my section gave me a Bible and a bag last christmas and the other guy doesn't seem to notice anything from me but i was shocked coz' yesterday at lunchtime, he looked at me straight in the eye and greeted me first. i was able to greet him back but he gave me this cool smirk and i can't help but get red. i ended up being teased by his friend who so happened to be the "ka-MU" of my female best friend. so embarassing >.<

yo! how's everybody doin'? *hands out a plate of crackers and a jar of guava jelly while carrying a teapot of mint tea and raisin scones

i've been liking two guys lately and i'm confused coz' the guy i liked in my section gave me a Bible and a bag last christmas and the other guy doesn't seem to notice anything from me but i was shocked coz' yesterday at lunchtime, he looked at me straight in the eye and greeted me first. i was able to greet him back but he gave me this cool smirk and i can't help but get red. i ended up being teased by his friend who so happened to be the "ka-MU" of my female best friend. so embarassing >.<

\o/ *takes a cracker*

D: Well, I have no advice for your problem. =X *isn't very good at giving advice when it comes to this kind of stuff* But I hope you stop being confused~ :)

Oh wow. :o How much did I miss when I disappeared?

Probably not much. =X This thread isn't chatted in very often nowadays...

Man, reading the first few pages of the LHC chat really brings back memories... /me feels old :P

*gets a cracker and a cup of tea*

Well, IMO, it's actually obvious that the second guy likes you because, in the first place, if the first one likes you, why would he give you a Bible? His giving you a Bible kinda gives you a hint that he just wants to be friends with you, or something like that. Second of all, the second guy has already made a move for you to have a connection with him, which guys usually do to a girl that they like. And don't bother the MU partner of your best friend. You being teased by him and probably by other people isn't unusual. :)