Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

I'm in a similar situation and can sympathize (though my info hasn't been leaked to her).

My advice:

See if she treats you any differently since she knows the truth. If she does, and it's positive, then chances are that she likes you back. Then pluck up your courage and make a move! Chances are, if she likes you, if you ask her out, she'll help you find a time to meet.

Ganbatte! ;-)

D: How about dinner? =X

lol;; Asian parents = imposible unless they want it.

She can't have club activities EVERYDAY and Orchestra activities EVERYDAY right?

Well, it's no only orchestra, she have to study for college you know.

I'm in a similar situation and can sympathize (though my info hasn't been leaked to her).

My advice:

See if she treats you any differently since she knows the truth. If she does, and it's positive, then chances are that she likes you back. Then pluck up your courage and make a move! Chances are, if she likes you, if you ask her out, she'll help you find a time to meet.

Ganbatte! ;-)

I know she knows because she acts differently. and others.

plucking courage is insane...

lol;; Asian parents = imposible unless they want it.

Well, it's no only orchestra, she have to study for college you know.

I know she knows because she acts differently. and others.

plucking courage is insane...

have some confidence in urself yohan~

My family mostly spanish

So no rush for me!

other half is french!

So no real pressure to get married or date anytime soon =3

My family have no pressure either, but it's strict <_< typical Asian family and the thing about "keeping the blood line"...

Make sure to marry a cute puerto rican girl just to laugh in the end! xD

Idk, I think I only like Koreans or Chinese and Japanese.

I don't find other ethnicity attractive for some reason.

Easier to like what you are xD

Me I'm shallow as all moo, but I do like almost everything but black woman.

For same reason they just don't appeal to me

Depends more on the individual for me xD

Easier to like what you are xD

Me I'm shallow as all moo, but I do like almost everything but black woman.

For same reason they just don't appeal to me

Depends more on the individual for me xD

I guess.

it's kinda complicated huh.

Yep

I'm Willing to settle for the first Cute, Nice girl I meet that isn't already related to me xD

I don't care about looks, I look for the personality.

I actually prefer something like Haibara's.

Intelligent, sarcastic, cold, sharp, whatever describes her... maybe except for the depressed part.

but then again, it doesn't have to be that way.

I don't care about looks, I look for the personality.

I actually prefer something like Haibara's.

Intelligent, sarcastic, cold, sharp, whatever describes her... maybe except for the depressed part.

but then again, it doesn't have to be that way.

I can't go that far xD

Needs to look lovable at least to me.

Not looking for perfect just cute! xD

Sarcastic could work too

I like that sometimes nya!

Ehhh.. I guess.

I prefer it, but I'm not so picky. only time I get picky is food or games. :P

I think, as long as the couple likes eachother, it doesn't matter. (putting other conflicts apart)

I'm only picky with food I don't like.

The food I don't like is usually because my body doesn't accept it and well doesn't go over well xD. Can't even have it touching other food I do like. =3

Shallow Hal is definitely not a story of my life XD.

XD all guys or gals would prefer their partner to be nice looking. But it's not a necessity . :P

This.

I'm only picky with food I don't like.

The food I don't like is usually because my body doesn't accept it and well doesn't go over well xD. Can't even have it touching other food I do like. =3

Shallow Hal is definitely not a story of my life XD.

I don't have likes/dislikes. I eat almost anything edible. but there is one solid exception: Eggplant. I can't eat that thing for some reason. but it taste good though. <_< stupid stomach...

most of the time, I avoid sweet stuff. I prefer super dark chocolate up to the point where it is bitter.

Carbonated drinks are exceptions. I enjoy the fizz, not the sweetness.

(no idea what shallow hal is)

hmm....

so I broke my umbrella today. and it was brand new. =_=. so much for walking to her class in rainy day.... *sigh* there goes my $20....

OK, I have a problem. I got into a discussion on Facebook with some of my friends about my love life. So they started guessing random names and I kept saying no b/c none of them were right (except 1, but I didn't want them to know). But then today, it's all over school that I like some girl that had just happened to come up in our discussion (and ironically happens to be the girl I like). But since it's the last day before break, and I don't feel like starting anything up now, I'm trying to shut all the rumors down before it backfires and I have no chance at all.

Any help about how to do this with only email and FB is greatly appreciated. I figure I'll try again in January (but I'm kinda sure she doesn't like me).

Best solution is to not do anything about it... If you treat it as a rumor, everyone else will treat it as a rumor. The more you talk about it, the longer it stays as a hot topic. If they discuss about it, and you dun wanna deny it, then just keep quiet. It just makes them feel you're tired of the topic already. Not doing anything is the best solution in my opinion.

OK, I have a problem. I got into a discussion on Facebook with some of my friends about my love life. So they started guessing random names and I kept saying no b/c none of them were right (except 1, but I didn't want them to know). But then today, it's all over school that I like some girl that had just happened to come up in our discussion (and ironically happens to be the girl I like). But since it's the last day before break, and I don't feel like starting anything up now, I'm trying to shut all the rumors down before it backfires and I have no chance at all.

Any help about how to do this with only email and FB is greatly appreciated. I figure I'll try again in January (but I'm kinda sure she doesn't like me).

^ just what KKLT said. It seems difficult to stop the rumor, but it's not that hard. KKLT said the best solution.

As for me, I went to watch the performance of the girl I like. After it ended, I gave her pink roses which means grace.... I chose that because her name is Grace. :P

onething that gets me though, her grandparents saw me. O_o;;; and her sister figured it out... <_<

Best solution is to not do anything about it... If you treat it as a rumor, everyone else will treat it as a rumor. The more you talk about it, the longer it stays as a hot topic. If they discuss about it, and you dun wanna deny it, then just keep quiet. It just makes them feel you're tired of the topic already. Not doing anything is the best solution in my opinion.

Agreed.

^ just what KKLT said. It seems difficult to stop the rumor, but it's not that hard. KKLT said the best solution.

As for me, I went to watch the performance of the girl I like. After it ended, I gave her pink roses which means grace.... I chose that because her name is Grace. :P

onething that gets me though, her grandparents saw me. O_o;;; and her sister figured it out... <_<

<3333

But... obv. much, Yohan? :P

<3333

But... obv. much, Yohan? :P

... yea.... but she knows already... I think. she should know.

I mean, you would know when a guy you know for 4 years suddenly started to buy stuff for you right?

... I should buy something solid cuz I've been giving her something to eat.... =_=

it's sad when you realize your pocket is empty....

and now, her sister and her friends are teasing me to tell them EVERYTHING. <_<

Maybe I shouldn't have done it at all, but it was a good chance, you know? :P