Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

I already answered that question :mellow:

I know you did.

Look, being in LHC isn't a commitment of any sort. We've had members who come in here, post once or twice, then vanish and are never seen again. We don't take people off unless they ask to be taken off.

You said you had no particular reason to want to get out of LHC, and as far as I see it, you have no particular reason to want into it again. Since you have no reason to want to join, I have no reason to put you on there. There's no point in constantly joining and backing out if there's no specific reason. We have members who, despite rarely or even never coming on, don't back out.

That's how I feel things stand at this point. I have nothing against you, MKK, but I feel that making "choices" just for fun isn't going to cut it.

If you can come up with any decent argument to why you should be allowed to join, I will put you back on. But until then, I will not.

I know you did.

Look, being in LHC isn't a commitment of any sort. We've had members who come in here, post once or twice, then vanish and are never seen again. We don't take people off unless they ask to be taken off.

You said you had no particular reason to want to get out of LHC, and as far as I see it, you have no particular reason to want into it again. Since you have no reason to want to join, I have no reason to put you on there. There's no point in constantly joining and backing out if there's no specific reason. We have members who, despite rarely or even never coming on, don't back out.

That's how I feel things stand at this point. I have nothing against you, MKK, but I feel that making "choices" just for fun isn't going to cut it.

If you can come up with any decent argument to why you should be allowed to join, I will put you back on. But until then, I will not.

OK... I respect your decision but you should have said that earlier after I answered.

And Its not for fun at all..

OK... I respect your decision but you should have said that earlier after I answered.

And Its not for fun at all..

I was debating how to put it.

If it's not for fun, then I'd like to hear a reason. If I have a reason to put you in, I will. Right now, I'm lacking that.

:V Then post it in Filipino and ask someone else to translate.

No one is online to translate it

*shrugs* I'll find someone. And besides, who said they had to translate it at this exact moment?

I'll translate it. :)