Detective Conan World
hopes

Conan x Ayumi

Wow you not notice it.Ayucon is cute.

IKR? I'm probably one of the biggest AyuCon freaks you will ever see and ieglect to notice ae're ahead of the second most favorite pairing in DC!

I love this place. =w=

Love this place but I don't like the thread description. <_<A couple that can never be... Maybe but they are still the best couple! :D AyuCon FTW! The person that created this thread should change the description to : the best couple in DC! :P

O_O" matte, why does this have more pages than AiCon? I'll go start a ShinKaz! FTW!~!

This has more pages than AiCon cos AyuCon rules! :D And what on earth is a ShinKaz pairing? :blink: I'm positive that you just made that out of thin air. :P No such pairing for them ever exist.

This has more pages than AiCon cos AyuCon rules! :D And what on earth is a ShinKaz pairing? :blink: I'm positive that you just made that out of thin air. :P No such pairing for them ever exist.

You weren't here 3 days ago Wolf-boy :P ShinichiXKazuha FTW~!

Oh come on! ^here^

They never happened. If they actually had a scene that suggest the slightest possibillity of ShinKaz, I'll give it a chance but there's none so don't make up pairings that will never happen. <_<

They never happened. If they actually had a scene that suggest the slightest possibillity of ShinKaz, I'll give it a chance but there's none so don't make up pairings that will never happen. <_<

Shinichi saved Kazuha in movie 7. laugh.gif your statement!

Shinichi saved Kazuha in movie 7. laugh.gif your statement!

Movies aren't canon so they can't be counted. Whatever that had happened in the Movies would not contribute to the character development. <_< This is one of the many reasons I don't watch the anime too much. :mellow: I prefer reading the manga. :P

This thread is way too off topic already. IHKF would be pissed if we continue. :lol: If you want to ship ShinKaz pairing, go create a thread for it or something but I personally agree that this pairing is never going to happen. It has less likeliness than AyuCon. :P

Movies aren't canon so they can't be counted. Whatever that had happened in the Movies would not contribute to the character development. <_< This is one of the many reasons I don't watch the anime too much. :mellow: I prefer reading the manga. :P

This thread is way too off topic already. IHKF would be pissed if we continue. :lol: If you want to ship ShinKaz pairing, go create a thread for it or something but I personally agree that this pairing is never going to happen. It has less likeliness than AyuCon. :P

*nods* its just so improbable,

*Looks at the other posts and laughs* Come on, otoko no ko. You should make a topic for ShinichixKazuha if you love it that much. I may support it over ShinRan, but never over my favorite AyuCon! ^_^

I personally don't think the couple is very likely to happen, but if you support it go create a thread for it! ^_^

Anyways, when (yes. When. Not IF. :P) Conan tells Ayumi he loves her, in what way is he most likely to do it? :grin:

(And have I been THAT mean? T_T I mean... I was upset to see it got off-topic but...)

*Looks at the other posts and laughs* Come on, otoko no ko. You should make a topic for ShinichixKazuha if you love it that much. I may support it over ShinRan, but never over my favorite AyuCon! ^_^

I personally don't think the couple is very likely to happen, but if you support it go create a thread for it! ^_^

Anyways, when (yes. When. Not IF. :P) Conan tells Ayumi he loves her, in what way is he most likely to do it? :grin:

(And have I been THAT mean? T_T I mean... I was upset to see it got off-topic but...)

Haven't been on for quite a while . But I'm back . For now.

Not that I could ever see that happening since I'm all for ShinRan &Shinichi's love for Ran burns like there's no tomorrow. But, I would say when Ayumi is in Highschool at the very least. Conan has the brain and mentality of Shinichi, so I doubt he can find affection towards Ayumi at the age of an Elementary student. That's pedophilia . That's the only way I can really come up with. Conan having to re-grow up because there isn't an antidote. And Ai not wanting him for herself because she doesn't want to betray Ayumi. So even if such happens there needs to be a lot of circumstances.

Anyway, since I already brought it up. What if Ai took Conan for herself despite Ayumi's feelings? (In my opinion Ai does a one sided love for Conan whereas Conan sorta respects&trust her but not fully returning her feelings. )Would Ayumi hate her? Why or why not?

Anyway, since I already brought it up. What if Ai took Conan for herself despite Ayumi's feelings? (In my opinion Ai does a one sided love for Conan whereas Conan sorta respects&trust her but not fully returning her feelings. )Would Ayumi hate her? Why or why not?

No. I don't think Ai would do that. Ayumi is the first real friend she has that is a girl. The first girl that can invite her to do normal things like Slumber Parties or a Girl's Days out. Ai isn't stupid enough to get rid of all of that for the sake of an egotistic detective. If anything she'd probably tell Ayumi "You know... you're way too good for him..." and be like Sonoko (although not personality-wise) and try to set her up with guys she thinks would be better for Ayumi.

And if Ai IS stupid enough to throw her friendship away with Ayumi for him, then I don't think Ayumi will hate her. I think she'll just be extremely upset and put distance between herself, Ai, and Conan. Maybe even all of the DB since they're all tied together as friends.

Of course then Conan will realize he was leading her on and Haibara will see the error of her ways and they'll attempt to patch up the broken chain that is the Detective Boys...

well shiho may take kudo anyway if both get back as normal ayumi is out for sure

But she's still Ayumi's friend. Regardless of whether or not he's older or her age, Ayumi has feelings for him. Dating him would still be betraying Ayumi.

all depend on if they tell them the truth or not

First of all, I don't think she'll go back to being Shiho in the first place. What use is there in it?

Second, whether Ayumi knows it or not, it's STILL betraying her friend. Ayumi knows that.

It's like having a boy you like and your friend likes that moves away but you see him every summer and are dating him even if you know your friend is still loyal and waits for the day sh'ell see him again. If they're really your friend you just... don't... do it.

Because you know if they ever figured it out or you told them then they'd be extremely hurt.

anywayai will stay a kid as she have a second chance for a childhood without the BO and kudo will be with ran so it leave genta for ayumi but they are too diferent

I seriously doubt that even if Ran DID end up with Shinichi, it would last any longer than a year. :mellow:

Genta and Ayumi are NOT for each other. I'm sorry. I just don't think so. xD Genta needs a woman who will whip his butt into shape. Ayumi is way too delicate for that job.

Genta and Ayumi... well Genta seems more interested in food than in detective work and is too rough and tough for her.

And besides, being all similar isn't a good thing. Ayumi and Conan still have differences like Ayumi being soft, kind, thoughtful, and sweet while he's mature, focused, irritable, and a tad bit sarcastic. Those are personalities that go well with each-other. He catches her when she falls and she's the person that makes him softer.

i know kudo is too obsessed about solving case than anything else and ran is well have nothing in common with him

genta need a miss genta lol

Yeah... xD

Ayumi and Conan have just enough in common so that way they work but still just a little less in common so they're still interesting.

Yeah... he needs somebody like Haibara except who is less cold... just bossy like her...

He needs somebody like Ran, actually. O_O

Dude... I'm going to ship that now! XD LOL

Yeah... xD

Ayumi and Conan have just enough in common so that way they work but still just a little less in common so they're still interesting.

Yeah... he needs somebody like Haibara except who is less cold... just bossy like her...

He needs somebody like Ran, actually. O_O

Dude... I'm going to ship that now! XD LOL

No, just no. That'd be a nightmare. At least with Ayumi x Genta they are in the same age group and good friends. Ran x Genta ? To be blunt, the idea is completely impossible. That's about as good as pairing Yukiko with Heiji. ;l

No, just no. That'd be a nightmare. At least with Ayumi x Genta they are in the same age group and good friends. Ran x Genta ? To be blunt, the idea is completely impossible. That's about as good as pairing Yukiko with Heiji. ;l

The XD LOL meant it was a joke. :P

RanXGenta is really weird but it's better than AyumiXGenta. :P

I still believe in AyuCon. Ai would not break the heart of the girl that she treats like a little sister and Ai has already shown that she would keep all the bitterness to herself as long others are happy. Hence, Ai would not take Conan for herself. :P

And I don't understand why so many people are so disgusted of AyuCon. Is it because of the age difference? Dude, come on. No one is expecting them to suddenly date at a tender age of 7. <_< What I am focusing on is their future. Ayumi is very bright- observant for her age so she will be on the same level with Conan when she grow up. :) That's how great Ayumi is. They would be a great pair. Better than ShinRan, ConAi and other weird parings (like ShinKazu :P) that can exist. Their interactions that are pure and simple are one of the reasons I love this pairing. :D

• Upvote 1