Dc will end like this (ONLY MY OPTION)

AyumixGenta :lol:

Haibara get killed by Gin (sad but quite possible) :cry: :cry:

Conan will become back to Shinichi and get have fight with BO and won <_< <_<

Maybe get back with Ran or Ran get killed <_< <_<

Mitsuhiko will get killed when he defenses Ai ;-) :twisted:

Why... would you say that? T_T

You're... kidding right...?.... Right? :-(

Well, I think he'd feel pretty bad about just leaving the DB, they've grown on him. Like in the Desparate Revival Arc, he said hi to them in Kudo form and said he remembered being apart of them with a melancholic smile. But honestly, 'Conan Edogawa' was not suppose to exist in the first place, and his main objective IS to take down the Black Organization. I'd think he'd swallow that antidote in a heartbeat. Shinichi tends to think about the conscequences AFTER he takes antidotes -____- ; . He mostly likely will go back to Teitan High and be with the people he was suppose to originally be with. I'm going to feel so bad for Ayumi-chan if/when [?] that happens because she didn't know any better. But at this rate she'll probably end up with Genta :V [Mitsuhiko MUST end up with Ai-chan >;D] . Corse' that's all my opinion through what I've observed. Gosho can be such a troll anything could happen which kind of scares me in terms of what pairings end up, because people are always like, "Of course Gosho will end it with ShinRan, it's obvious.". The more I hear that the most I think Gosho is going to troll us and we'll ALL just by staring at our screens with that 'Is this for real WTF' look on our faces. Ok enough of me blabbling, I need sleep. It's 1:02 in the morning. Side note, NEVER TYPE RANTS USING A 3DS BECAUSR YOUR HAND WITH ACHE AFTERWARD D:

Well, I think he'd feel pretty bad about just leaving the DB, they've grown on him. Like in the Desparate Revival Arc, he said hi to them in Kudo form and said he remembered being apart of them with a melancholic smile. But honestly, 'Conan Edogawa' was not suppose to exist in the first place, and his main objective IS to take down the Black Organization. I'd think he'd swallow that antidote in a heartbeat. Shinichi tends to think about the conscequences AFTER he takes antidotes -____- ; . He mostly go back to Teitan High and be with the people he was suppose to originally be with. I'm going to feel so bad for Ayumi-chan if/when [?] that happens because she didn't know any better. But at this rate she'll probably end up with Genta :V [Mitsuhiko MUST end up with Ai-chan >:D] . Corse' that's all my opinion through what I've observed. Gosho can be such a troll anything could happen which kind of scares me in terms of what pairings end up, because people are always like, "Of course Gosho will end it with ShinRan, it's obvious.". The more I hear that the most I think Gosho is going to troll us and we'll ALL just by staring at our screens with that 'Is thisfor real WTF' look on our faces. Ok enough of me blabbling, I need sleep. It's 1:02 in the morning. Side note, NEVER TYPE RANTS USING A 3DS BECAUSR YOUR HAND WITH ACHE AFTERWARD D:

Yeah. But if I were the DB- more specifically Ayumi, I would feel like I wasn't enough to make him stay. He didn't care enough about me to even hesitate to swallow the pill. I would be heartbroken. Heck, I would make sure he KNEW that it hurt and that it wasn't the same as it used to be. He would have to seriously work his butt off to get my attention again. I doubt she'll end up with Genta. There has been no character development between the two. The closest it gets is Ayumi scolding him like she's his mom. They haven't had those precious moments between Ayumi and Conan where he grabbed her hand or pulled her by her shoulders or something to the color of that. (I have no doubt in my mind Haibara will end up with Mitsuhiko. No doubt whatsoever. Period. It's to the point where I'd say it even comes close to canon.) LMAO! XD Yeah. Gosho is the master of surprise. Another way to end it would be for Shinichi and Ran to attempt a relationship only to separate when they leave highschool and he decides to return to being Conan or the "antidote" wears off and he ends falling for Ayumi. Yeah. xD I like the sound of that, actually.

LOL Yeah, hope your hand feels better. :D

Yeah. But if I were the DB- more specifically Ayumi, I would feel like I wasn't enough to make him stay. He didn't care enough about me to even hesitate to swallow the pill. I would be heartbroken. Heck, I would make sure he KNEW that it hurt and that it wasn't the same as it used to be. He would have to seriously work his butt off to get my attention again. I doubt she'll end up with Genta. There has been no character development between the two. The closest it gets is Ayumi scolding him like she's his mom. They haven't had those precious moments between Ayumi and Conan where he grabbed her hand or pulled her by her shoulders or something to the color of that. (I have no doubt in my mind Haibara will end up with Mitsuhiko. No doubt whatsoever. Period. It's to the point where I'd say it even comes close to canon.) LMAO! XD Yeah. Gosho is the master of surprise. Another way to end it would be for Shinichi and Ran to attempt a relationship only to separate when they leave highschool and he decides to return to being Conan or the "antidote" wears off and he ends falling for Ayumi. Yeah. xD I like the sound of that, actually.

LOL Yeah, hope your hand feels better. :D

XD

Who knows, maybe she'll fall in love with Shinichi more instead :P

I personally think Ayumi's too good for him. =w= She is. He'll never appreciate her. But he needs a woman who's too good for him to knock his ego down a few inches. :P

I personally think Ayumi's too good for him. =w= She is. He'll never appreciate her. But he needs a woman who's too good for him to knock his ego down a few inches. :P

You're right!Wrong person!Ayumi never knock his ego down a few inches.Shiho help out.

You're right!Wrong person!Ayumi never knock his ego down a few inches.Shiho help out.

His ego NEEDS to be knocked down. XD And Ayumi would knock it down to just the right size- Shiho... would go a little TOO far... no... WAY too far. XD

Ayumi would let him know he has a wife to think about and worry about returning home to at the end of the day... Shiho would rip his appendage off and feed it to their dog. XD

His ego NEEDS to be knocked down. XD And Ayumi would knock it down to just the right size- Shiho... would go a little TOO far... no... WAY too far. XD

Ayumi would let him know he has a wife to think about and worry about returning home to at the end of the day... Shiho would rip his appendage off and feed it to their dog. XD

Shiho wouldn't rip his appendage off and feed it to their dog.his ego is very strong.

Shiho wouldn't rip his appendage off and feed it to their dog.his ego is very strong.

Yes, she really would. XD

And that would be going way too far.

Ayumi would be just the perfect balance of support and skepticism. Shiho disagrees with him more than half the time on nearly everything. Chances are she'd rip him apart.

Yes, she really would. XD

And that would be going way too far.

Ayumi would be just the perfect balance of support and skepticism. Shiho disagrees with him more than half the time on nearly everything. Chances are she'd rip him apart.

No!Shinichi better with Shiho .You say it.

No!Shinichi better with Shiho .You say it.

I most certainly do not think Shinichi and Shiho would be good together. Sorry. ^^' Ayumi and Conan have way more in common, Ayumi is way nicer to him, Ayumi has already stated that she has romantic feelings for Conan while Haibara has never said any such thing, Conan and Haibara would only butt heads and argue while Ayumi would be supportive at the right times and not always be arguing with him.

So no. No. I don't think that Shinichi is better with Shiho. ;-)

I most certainly do not think Shinichi and Shiho would be good together. Sorry. ^^' Ayumi and Conan have way more in common, Ayumi is way nicer to him, Ayumi has already stated that she has romantic feelings for Conan while Haibara has never said any such thing, Conan and Haibara would only butt heads and argue while Ayumi would be supportive at the right times and not always be arguing with him.

So no. No. I don't think that Shinichi is better with Shiho. ;-)

Yes!You say it!Shinichi ego is very high.Shiho knock him down and she will help him up.

Yes!You say it!Shinichi ego is very high.Shiho knock him down and she will help him up.

No, she would just knock him down. ^^' She's not the type to pull HIS type back up. I could see her pulling Mitsuhiko back up but Conan isn't even the type to be pulled back up. XD

Ayumi is by far better for him, in my opinion. *shrugs* Haibara just... doesn't work with him. She's not good for him. He's not good for her. They'd just be fighting all of the time and that isn't healthy. T_T

Conan&Ayumi!?I could see this work out.I want to say Shinichi have a heart.

Of course Shinichi has a heart. XD Otherwise he wouldn't be a hero.

You say is opposite to me and hero not need have a heart to be hero.Hero know about a right and wrong.Conan&Ayumi cute.

And to know right and wrong usually means you have a heart. ;)

AyumixConan FTW! x3

Ayumi&Conan is cute but not my favories couple.

They're definitely my favorite couple. They seem to be the most interesting... that and MitsuAi! x3

They're definitely my favorite couple. They seem to be the most interesting... that and MitsuAi! x3

Yep! :rolleyes: AyuCon adn MistuAi FTW! :D Best pairings in DC! You cannot deny it! :P

• Upvote 1

Yep! :rolleyes: AyuCon adn MistuAi FTW! :D Best pairings in DC! You cannot deny it! :P

I'm denying it. Why are you so in love with those two pairings? :blink: They are never going to be.