Detective Conan World
hopes

Conan x Ayumi

.... That was a good point .

But I support ShinShi and I think AyuCon (is it called so ?) is impossible !

That is my opionion and you can't change it :P

Okay ... I'm acting childish AGAIN .

Let's see ....

Shinichi wants to protect Ayumi and no more ...

While he shows interest in Ran and Shiho .

I can't think about anything other than that ... right now .

I'm not trying to change your opinion, but AyuCon is by no standards impossible. :)

When has he showed interest in Shiho? ^^' I can't name any times I've ever seen him show any real interest in her.

But he has been hinted to have feelings for Ayumi by Gosho throughout the story. If AyuCon was impossible, why would Gosho feel the need to write him grabbing her shoulders and things like that? Why would he feel the need to further drag out Ayumi's feelings and stress them like he does in episode 313? :) Haibara herself has never shown any real sign of interest while we know for a fact Ayumi has. :grin: Haibara has even teased Conan about having feelings for Ayumi before, as seen in my signature. :smile:

I'm not trying to change your opinion, but AyuCon is by no standards impossible. :)

When has he showed interest in Shiho? ^^' I can't name any times I've ever seen him show any real interest in her.

But he has been hinted to have feelings for Ayumi by Gosho throughout the story. If AyuCon was impossible, why would Gosho feel the need to write him grabbing her shoulders and things like that? Why would he feel the need to further drag out Ayumi's feelings and stress them like he does in episode 313? :) Haibara herself has never shown any real sign of interest while we know for a fact Ayumi has. :grin: Haibara has even teased Conan about having feelings for Ayumi before, as seen in my signature. :smile:

I agree with the 'since when did he show interest in Shiho?' I mean... He still calls her Haibara. He only calls his guy friends by their last names. (Hattori!) Ayumi has definitely shown affection. She kissed Conan on the cheek.

Random Fact of the Day: The first M rated fic I ever read was an AyuCon. .... ... Yeah. Random.

I agree with the 'since when did he show interest in Shiho?' I mean... He still calls her Haibara. He only calls his guy friends by their last names. (Hattori!) Ayumi has definitely shown affection. She kissed Conan on the cheek.

Random Fact of the Day: The first M rated fic I ever read was an AyuCon. .... ... Yeah. Random.

:blink: Are you... serious?

Who the heck was it BY?! XD PLEASE tell me they were older!

*Is worried about WHY it was an M for their age*

:blink: Are you... serious?

Who the heck was it BY?! XD PLEASE tell me they were older!

*Is worried about WHY it was an M for their age*

I think it was like- ten years later. I have no idea who it was by. It just happened to be the first M-rated fic in the list that day. I didn't favorite it so... I have no idea what it is.

I think it was like- ten years later. I have no idea who it was by. It just happened to be the first M-rated fic in the list that day. I didn't favorite it so... I have no idea what it is.

What was it rated M for exactly? XD Because if it isn't a lemon I think I'll dig it up! :grin:

Korn x Ayumi. :V

It's origins are unknown, however, it is likely that it sprouted when someone misspelled CoAy. :V

I.... see.... O_o Poor Ayumi-chan. XD

And I wouldn't doubt that considering I've ran into subs that they have spelled Conan "Konan". XD

detectiveconan409avi000.jpg

Just because it's AyuCon! ^^

(Happy Thanksgiving, guys! ^^)

I also found another artist who does work with AyuCon! ^^

http://www.river.sannet.ne.jp/north-field/souko.html

4th one down is work for AyuCon. :3

I.... see.... O_o Poor Ayumi-chan. XD

And I wouldn't doubt that considering I've ran into subs that they have spelled Conan "Konan". XD

detectiveconan409avi000.jpg

Just because it's AyuCon! ^^

(Happy Thanksgiving, guys! ^^)

I also found another artist who does work with AyuCon! ^^

http://www.river.sannet.ne.jp/north-field/souko.html

4th one down is work for AyuCon. :3

Such a cute AyuCon pic ^^! ayucon is more kawaii everyday! ^_^ if Ran and Shinichi doesnt end up together i would really like Conan to end up with Ayumi! They are such a cute couple ^_^

Such a cute AyuCon pic ^^! ayucon is more kawaii everyday! ^_^ if Ran and Shinichi doesnt end up together i would really like Conan to end up with Ayumi! They are such a cute couple ^_^

You heard my pleas. You rock. x3

They are adorable! x3 And they work so well. =w=

I wanted to post a part I made for an anime "Mr. Know It All" so... yeah. XD I thought it fit them perfectly so here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?m60wyewbatbmxig

Don't know if the leader of the MEP wants me to upload it to YouTube so... =3=

I hope you guys enjoy!

Oh! I was waiting for this to be updated for so long I have so much to share! x3 *Starts running around like chicken with its head cut off* Now where did I put those links I wanted to share?

Sorry for the Conan-Ayumi fans, but it's always been ShiRan and (thanks God) it will still be like this (or that's what it looks like :P). It would seem way to unrealistic if Conan lets Ran down for Ayumi or Haibara.

I think that Ayumi is cute and really sweet, but she is only 7-8 years old, and we all know that Conan is 17. Obviously, he knows that Ayumi's feeling are not the same as Ran's and if they were, he just doesn't want to hurt her (or maybe he is as blind as a mole, as always xDD - I'm talking about love, of course!). He loves her, but as a little sister.

She may be quite anoying sometimes but -sigh- she's still young. ~

(Come on Shinichi! We want to see how you kiss Ran! :mrgreen: ).

Sorry for the Conan-Ayumi fans, but it's always been ShiRan and (thanks God) it will still be like this (or that's what it looks like :P). It would seem way to unrealistic if Conan lets Ran down for Ayumi or Haibara.

I think that Ayumi is cute and really sweet, but she is only 7-8 years old, and we all know that Conan is 17. Obviously, he knows that Ayumi's feeling are not the same as Ran's and if they were, he just doesn't want to hurt her (or maybe he is as blind as a mole, as always xDD - I'm talking about love, of course!). He loves her, but as a little sister.

She may be quite anoying sometimes but -sigh- she's still young. ~

(Come on Shinichi! We want to see how you kiss Ran! :mrgreen: ).

I don't think so. :P

It could end as AyumixConan as well. I'd like to remind you that love has no limits and that Gosho wouldn't keep hinting at AyuCon if it wasn't going to happen. My guess is that they'll e separated (or Ran will die :twisted: lol jk). It's also very likely for Shinichi and Ran to be separated, too, mind you. ;)

WHO CARES IF THEY'RE TEN YEARS APART?

What is the difference between a 40-year-old and a 50-year-old? REALLY! XD

You cannot say that Ayumi's feelings aren't the same as Ran's. Love comes at all ages, in all shapes and sizes. ;) I don't think it's just as a little sister. Why would Gosho keep stressing it then that Ayumi has a crush on him and why would he keep making Conan place his hand on Ayumi's shoulders or keep saying things like "Please be alright...Ayumi!" (which I've heard Inuyasha say about Kagome, to give you an idea of what that exactly can say). If he wasn't going to have a romantic relationship with her then why in the world would those moments keep popping up? :mellow:

She's not annoying- she's cute. And she's way less annoying than most children out there and more mature so... yeah no. XD

(And no, I don't want to see that. I don't think anybody who supports AyuCon wants to see that. Therefor nobody here who likes them. ;) )

Ayumi and Conan remind me of Sonic and Amy, but Conan has no feelings at ALL in return :P

Though they do seem sorta cute.

Anyway, I can see it happening, but I can't see Gosho leaving ShinRan behind XD. I like MitsuAi so I can't say anything against the age difference, that'd be unfair and biased :P.

Ayumi and Conan remind me of Sonic and Amy, but Conan has no feelings at ALL in return :P

Though they do seem sorta cute.

Anyway, I can see it happening, but I can't see Gosho leaving ShinRan behind XD. I like MitsuAi so I can't say anything against the age difference, that'd be unfair and biased :P.

I wouldn't agree based on several moments but yes. They are like Sonic and Amy. :grin: I've brought that up before in another thread- not that anybody agreed with me. :mellow:

I love Sonamy and I support it all the way- and there are SO many similarities between the two.

Ayumi's name in Case Closed is Amy.

Ayumi wears a headband.

Ayumi likes girly things.

She chases Conan.

She calls Conan her boyfriend.

Conan wears red and blue.

He's a hero.

He reacts the same way Sonic does to Amy to Ayumi.

He's cocky.

He always makes sure that his friends are safe.

Then if you look at all of the Sonamy moments in video games and Sonic X and the like I think many can see exactly why it seems like Gosho will try and give everybody INCLUDING Ayumi (which means him staying as Conan or Shinichi and Conan separating) a happy ending. They're just too cute and it just works too well! ^_^ I don't think he'll leave ShinRan behind- but I seriously doubt he'll leave AyuCon behind as well. ^0^

I wouldn't agree based on several moments but yes. They are like Sonic and Amy. :grin: I've brought that up before in another thread- not that anybody agreed with me. :mellow:

I love Sonamy and I support it all the way- and there are SO many similarities between the two.

Ayumi's name in Case Closed is Amy.

Ayumi wears a headband.

Ayumi likes girly things.

She chases Conan.

She calls Conan her boyfriend.

Conan wears red and blue.

He's a hero.

He reacts the same way Sonic does to Amy to Ayumi.

He's cocky.

He always makes sure that his friends are safe.

Then if you look at all of the Sonamy moments in video games and Sonic X and the like I think many can see exactly why it seems like Gosho will try and give everybody INCLUDING Ayumi (which means him staying as Conan or Shinichi and Conan separating) a happy ending. They're just too cute and it just works too well! ^_^ I don't think he'll leave ShinRan behind- but I seriously doubt he'll leave AyuCon behind as well. ^0^

I <3 SonAmy too !

ConAyu does have some hope, not a lot in my eyes, but some potential ;)

I <3 SonAmy too !

ConAyu does have some hope, not a lot in my eyes, but some potential ;)

And it's with that potential I'm sure Gosho won't let us down! ^_^

*Holds up glass* To MitsuAi and AyuCon! XD

So basically Gosho's going to separate Conan into as many people as possible so that all of the fans will be satisfied. :rolleyes:

Clones? There'd be chaos in the DC fanbase XD

Besides, I'd really hate for Gosho to take that route, it's not a very smart idea, I expect more from him than clones or Shinichi/Conan splitting apart. Also, if they were to split apart would their love interest actually change? I mean, they still have the same heart and brain :P

Clones? There'd be chaos in the DC fanbase XD

Besides, I'd really hate for Gosho to take that route, it's not a very smart idea, I expect more from him than clones or Shinichi/Conan splitting apart. Also, if they were to split apart would their love interest actually change? I mean, they still have the same heart and brain :P

Conan x Ran x Shinichi (L)

Well....ahem...I think that it would be great if Ayumi ends up with Conan if Ran doesn't end up with him ^^

I personally despise the idea of him staying friend with the DB as Shinichi. It isn't the same. Conan-kun is their friend. Not Kudo-kun.

Splitting them up would be the best way to give Ayumi and Ran a happy ending. It would be the best way to end things, in my opinion.

Conan has made a name for himself and friends that care about him and the ending makes a story.

Not only is it overly cheesy and overused, but it's not right with the relationship he has with them. You expect me to believe that Mitsuhiko and Genta would think "Okay, so he left us without any thought or without having to make a tough decision and now he still wants to be our friend... okay! :D" and Ayumi would think "Okay, so the boy I care about and like very very much is choosing to leave me without a second thought AND to be with another girl on top of it... I'm okay with that! :D"

Oh... no. No. No. NO NO NO NO NO!

No way in HECK.

The Detective boys should mean more to him than that. They should be a judgement factor in becoming Shinichi again. If I were in his position they'd be the FIRST thing that came to my mind before taking that pill. I wouldn't just assume "Oh I'll still be their friend anyways. =w= They won't mind that I left to be Shinichi instead of staying with them as Conan.". I already strongly dislike his character as it is. If that's his thought process then I'll make several fanfics where he dies a slow, very painful death by the DB's hand. :P LOL XD Jk... but I would hold a grudge against him.

(Sorry for the... *cough cough* extreme use of insults hurdled at Gosho and this type of ending. I just think that the DB deserve better than that.)

That's how I feel about that ending. XD

Ayumi has real feelings for him and it should not be taken so lightly is all. Ayumi deserves to have her prince, too. And that's Conan-kun.

Dc will end like this (ONLY MY OPTION)

AyumixGenta :lol:

Haibara get killed by Gin (sad but quite possible) :cry: :cry:

Conan will become back to Shinichi and get have fight with BO and won <_< <_<

Maybe get back with Ran or Ran get killed <_< <_<

Mitsuhiko will get killed when he defenses Ai ;-) :twisted: