Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

Round Shoulder, Flat Head

Hmmm... Since you guys want some challenge, I'll give you one... this took quite a while for me.

ISSUE#13

..BOYS

+BOYS

--------

..SILLY

How is this possible?

Explain.

Hmmm... Since you guys want some challenge, I'll give you one... this took quite a while for me.

ISSUE#13

..BOYS

+BOYS

--------

..SILLY

How is this possible?

Explain.

6721 + 6721 = 13442 I think

This one can be googled for the answer, so you'll have to abide by a code of honor. If I forget to post the answer, or you think you have it, PM me because I will probably forget to check this thread.

A dragon of mediocre intelligence and a clever knight live on an island, which has seven normal tasting, but poisoned water wells, numbered one through seven. If you drink from a poisoned well you can only save yourself by drinking from a higher numbered well. Well number seven is located at the top of a high mountain, so only the dragon can reach it. The knight and the dragon decide the island isn’t big enough for the both of them and so they have a duel of wits. Each of them brings a glass of water to the duel, they exchange glasses, and drink. After the duel, the knight lives and the dragon dies. Why?

Notes: Poisoning is slow, allowing enough time for the knight and dragon to make it to any of the wells they can reach. Poisoning from each well is indistinguishable. Drinking from any higher number well will cure poisoning from any lower level one, but drinking from the same number will still result in poisoning.

• Upvote 1

6721 + 6721 = 13442 I think

This one can be googled for the answer, so you'll have to abide by a code of honor. If I forget to post the answer, or you think you have it, PM me because I will probably forget to check this thread.

A dragon of mediocre intelligence and a clever knight live on an island, which has seven normal tasting, but poisoned water wells, numbered one through seven. If you drink from a poisoned well you can only save yourself by drinking from a higher numbered well. Well number seven is located at the top of a high mountain, so only the dragon can reach it. The knight and the dragon decide the island isn’t big enough for the both of them and so they have a duel of wits. Each of them brings a glass of water to the duel, they exchange glasses, and drink. After the duel, the knight lives and the dragon dies. Why?

Notes: Poisoning is slow, allowing enough time for the knight and dragon to make it to any of the wells they can reach. Poisoning from each well is indistinguishable. Drinking from any higher number well will cure poisoning from any lower level one, but drinking from the same number will still result in poisoning.

Im guessing, the knight drank the water from the well number 1 first before the duel. The dragon then brings water from well number 7 thinking that the knight will never be able to cure himself. However, the knight had drunk the water from the lowest number, so the knight is cured.

The dragon may have thought that the knight will do the same thing. So the dragon drunk water from well number 1 as well. However, the knight brought the water from well number 1. So the dragon is still not cured of his poison. Since it does not know he is still poisoned, it died.

correct?

d582d79f.gifWhoa! You are good! 088.gif

*reads question*5a6157d0.gif

(10 mins later) Hmmm....th_093.gif

(another 20 mins later)....???efb50fe2.gif

(another 20mins later)....!!!044.gif

Here is I think....04a97f13.gif

Is this it? This is a tough one...

Each wells have poison to it, and the only cure is the well that is higher numbered.

So, 7th well does not have a cure, because there are no wells higher than 7.

The knight survived, it must mean that he killed the dragon by poisoning the dragon instead.

So, since it is an island, the knight can get the water from the ocean (assuming the sea water isn't poisoned).

Then, the knight will drink any water from wells numbered 1~6, and the dragon will bring him the water from the 7th well, and the knight will be cured from the poison.

But the dragon will be thinking that the knight might have brought any one of the water from the wells numbered 1~6.

So it will drink the water that was given by knight thinking that it is one of the 6 wells, and go back to drink the water from the 7th well.

Since the dragon drank sea water, not one of the poisoned water from the wells, there won't be a cure but instead, the dragon will be poisoned by the water from the 7th well.

Since there are no wells numbered higher than 7, the dragon will die because there are no cure.

Im guessing, the knight drank the water from the well number 1 first before the duel. The dragon then brings water from well number 7 thinking that the knight will never be able to cure himself. However, the knight had drunk the water from the lowest number, so the knight is cured.

The dragon may have thought that the knight will do the same thing. So the dragon drunk water from well number 1 as well. However, the knight brought the water from well number 1. So the dragon is still not cured of his poison. Since it does not know he is still poisoned, it died.

correct?

Whether above answer is correct or not

Very close. The first part is correct, the second part is a little off, but it looks like it still works as a solution. You could try again or read the correct answer.

correct answer

Before the knight comes to the duel, he drinks from Well 1, and having guarded it the night before ensures the dragon hasn't come and gotten any of it. The dragon chooses to give him the water he knows the knight isn't going to be able to cure, i.e. from Well 6, which actually cures the knight. The knight gives the dragon normal (i.e. not from any of the wells) water. The dragon, convinced he is poisoned, drinks from Well 7, gets poisoned, and, since there is no well higher than 7 with which he could cure himself, dies.

Whether above answer is correct or not

Very close. The first part is correct, the second part is a little off, but it looks like it still works as a solution. You could try again or read the correct answer.

correct answer

Before the knight comes to the duel, he drinks from Well 1, and having guarded it the night before ensures the dragon hasn't come and gotten any of it. The dragon chooses to give him the water he knows the knight isn't going to be able to cure, i.e. from Well 6, which actually cures the knight. The knight gives the dragon normal (i.e. not from any of the wells) water. The dragon, convinced he is poisoned, drinks from Well 7, gets poisoned, and, since there is no well higher than 7 with which he could cure himself, dies.

ok.... I didnt realise

it was possible there was normal water on the island o.o

O_O So was I right? Well, I used sea water instead of normal water though... O_o?

This one was tough. :P I like it!

ISSUE#14 15

"Hey guys! how is summer?" Cure-kun asked,

"It's too hot!" Said Mohorovicic

"No, it's too too hot!" Said Misaki-chan

"No, it's too too too hot!" Said IU

"No, it's too too too too hot!" Said Kudo

"That is correct Kudo!" Said Cure-kun.

..TOO

..TOO

..TOO

+TOO

-------

..HOT

Why?

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

O_O So was I right? Well, I used sea water instead of normal water though... O_o?

ISSUE#14 15

..TOO

..TOO

..TOO

+TOO

-------

..HOT

Why?

+233

--------

???

dunno... i anyhow guess... o.o kekeke

• Upvote 1

ISSUE#14 15

..TOO

..TOO

..TOO

+TOO

-------

..HOT

Why?

Or some reason I'm thinking Half-Lives (chemistry) I just took a test on that today so....

+4792

_____

8,985 / 2 = 4492.5

+599

________

________

4869 <------OMG!!!! APTXN!!!!!!!)

^_^

I can totally explain everything I just did!! WHOO~HOO!!! GO ME!!! B)

+233

--------

???

dunno... i anyhow guess... o.o kekeke

Yes! That is correct!

sorry Cammy3131 but i know what you did.

ISSUE#16

LLAMA

-SEAL

-----------

..SEAL