Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
amieyeira

hello. I'm from malaysia =]

my name is Amira. for English, you can call me Amy

if your japanese, its a plasure to call me Emi.

my birth as just the same as this manga. 1994 isnt?

i'm only 15teen now. i really really really like detactive conan.

actually i start following detective conan by manga. since i'm 9. but that time, i tink i was too young to understand the cases.

i think its cool backthen when i ask my parents for money, and they gave me. and gave me and gave me. so i just buy and buy and buy until i have ummm 30++ something. haha. cool isnt? having 30++ manga of detactive conan (which contains lots a hard cases) and i cant even understand more than 10. the only interest for me was how brilliant aoyama-sama is, thinking many hard cases and yet still with a good plot and good stary and good drawing, how those character charactheristic, the humor. its really wake my interest. accept the cases. hehe. well, i'm not a smart girl so dont give me any hard riddle. i hope u guys dont mind being friend with me. i'm kinda a normal fan of detective conan, but i dk y i'm so so excoted to register her. and got smiling wide widely when i found this web.

owh yeah, my hearts do "ba-dumph, ba-dumph" loudly when i found this blog. *exteamly excited* >o<

http://iloveshiinichi.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/meet-the-casts/

Eh?! I never get to buy what I want... Well, not exactly. I can get it if I say so but I wouldn't really care much about it so I thought of leaving it be. Dx

And welcome to the World of Detective Conan, your #1 fan site!

that's awesome that your parents gave you money that you used to buy manga! I didn't start buying manga (from any series) until I was in university, so technically my parents paid for some of them... but they didn't know it :P

Eh?! So, both of you are "collecting" them? I might buy some but might take me a few more years. If it's possible, I would buy the original rather than secondhand. It's supporting the author, after all.

Eh?! So, both of you are "collecting" them? I might buy some but might take me a few more years. If it's possible, I would buy the original rather than secondhand. It's supporting the author, after all.

I would look for the original... if I could read Japanese...

for the record, the name changes for the English translation really piss me off... but I value being able to understand what I'm reading too much to go for another version

Well, I agree pretty much with you, Southpaw. I don't actually like people to make changes in the names especially when it's pun-related like Mizunashi Rena. It makes Japanese more interesting or "cool" after knowing these puns (even though some are pointless). Dx

amieyeira,I understand you because I'm also a newbie,what I don't get is that you don't understand the cases,if you don't understand the cases then how'd you understand the story,do you love detective conan just because shinichi is handsome?ran is beautiful and strong?the humor of the story?the mysterious aura coming from the story?or conan is just really cute?.And I also started liking detective conan because it makes your head think to the limit.Now I'm 12 and I understand the cases except the ones that involve Japanese characters and Kanji characters,that's why I wish I was born Japanese.Well,that's all and welcome to DCW!!!