47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Eisuke?

• I LOVE HIM~~~!! CUTE~~~!! SMART~~~!!
    • I like him. :D
    • He's okay...
    • Klutz.... Meh.
    • He's really annoying... >.<
    • I HATE HIM WITH A PASSION!! ARGH!!

I was just wondering... Do most people here like Eisuke? I mean, I know some people HATE him <_< and some think he's annoying. And others, cute~~~!! He's pretty smart. Anyway, conanshinichi is one of the reasons I made this topic. I'M GOING TO PROVE THE PEOPLE WHO HATE EISUKE WRONG!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!! Please vote and tell me what you think. :D

He is the best character ever, man

Sorry that was my Brother >__>

He is soooo anoying oh and I changed my signature because of how annoying he is.

And the fact that he looks like a girl. *urgh SOO ANOYING*

GRRRRR

*RANDOM GUNSHOTS*

I bet Hidemi had problems with him

I have nothing against the guy. He's okay, I guess...

^

Though, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a Hermaprhodite, LOL. (Sorry for fans who are offended by this. >.< )

I like Eisuke!! He's AWESOME!! :evil: :evil: :evil: HOW CAN YOU GUYS HATE HIM?? He is a little annoying, but hey. He had the motivation to go find his sister and try to figure out the mystery. Plus, he was crushing on Ran... Okay, THAT I don't approve of. But he figured Conan was Shinichi!! He had a pretty good idea. HE'S SMART~~~!! :D OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Whatever ConanShinichi says about Eisuke, I share his opinion unless he goes crazy and says the oppisite of what he wants to say before Hidemi kills him.

I love Eisuke! So smart without being a bastard. Also pretending to be a klutz to say hello to the REAL "sleeping Kogoro" was so genius <3. I love his look as well <3. Very sad past, poor guy ;_; *snugs him*

He is so annoying

okay, yes he did figure out that Conan was the real brains to Sleeping Kogoro.

But he is so annoying because he is just so clumsy and even Conan found him annoying.

@Chelseaj500 there should've been another character that replaced who doesn't look half-girl and

who isn't clumsy unlike someone *cough*

I love Eisuke! So smart without being a bastard. Also pretending to be a klutz to say hello to the REAL "sleeping Kogoro" was so genius <3. I love his look as well <3. Very sad past, poor guy ;_; *snugs him*

THANK YOU!! SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME!! :D

And if it was someone who wasn't clumsy, then the series wouldn't be the same. And neither would Kir.

He's okay, got an interesting personality and fairly intelligent so while he isn't exactly my first choice for 'Most Awesome Character~!' he's still quite adorkable in his own weird way.

@conanshinichi: Your justifications aren't the most logical y'know, saying you hate people because they're clumsy wouldn't get you anywhere in real life and all your other reasons are down to how he looks (seems a bit shallow to me). Eh, don't take this personally, I've just got a headache the size of Belgium so I may be taking it out on whichever person comes along that I disagree with... sorry 'bout that.

i REALLY LIKE HIM!!!I voted the first option!

He's one of my favourite characters!!!(maybe because he looks like me....)

justwantanaccount, YOU'RE RIGHT :D