Detective Conan World
Doodlebee

Any Scenes for Aicon fans?

So you know there's two choices: Aicon or Shinran

In the episodes there's always good scenes for Shinran fans <_< ... But what about Aicon fans? :angry: If you find any moments with just Conan and Ai, post them here! :-D

I'm here. One of my favorite scene is in my signature. The others are:

1. Haibara's confession to Conan at movie 4. But eventually she denied it. Kawaii <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvu-wkr7rwQ&feature=fvsr

2. At episode 279 - 280 "Hooligan's Labyrinth". I love seeing how Conan worried about Haibara when he thought she really were gone.

3. I also like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jj-qs5Xx08&feature=related

4. This one, this one

Episode 460

5. And this one

Episode 501

There're still many of them. I'll post them later soon I'll get the clip tongue.gif

And below I have the scene from the wiki page:

Ai Haibara seems to have somewhat romantic feelings for Conan/Shinichi, although she never truly admits to it. In the fourth movie, she says to Conan that she wished she could forget her memories about the Black Organization and the death of her sister and the pill, claiming that all she wants to be was a normal little girl and live together with Conan forever. But then as Conan was shocked by the words, Ai immediately said she was lying. Indeed, it is a mystery just exactly what she feels for him, whether friend or otherwise. It could be said that, because of their almost equal level of intelligence, she finds it easier to talk to him. Also, he is one of the few people in front of whom she has shown any signs of weakness, such as breaking down.

And below I have the scene from the wiki page:

Ai Haibara seems to have somewhat romantic feelings for Conan/Shinichi, although she never truly admits to it. In the fourth movie, she says to Conan that she wished she could forget her memories about the Black Organization and the death of her sister and the pill, claiming that all she wants to be was a normal little girl and live together with Conan forever. But then as Conan was shocked by the words, Ai immediately said she was lying. Indeed, it is a mystery just exactly what she feels for him, whether friend or otherwise. It could be said that, because of their almost equal level of intelligence, she finds it easier to talk to him. Also, he is one of the few people in front of whom she has shown any signs of weakness, such as breaking down.

That's why i think Gosho is really cruel, made ShinRan the canon couple, yet made Ai fall for him and still alone with no love interest (Mitsuhiko doesn't count) even now. I feel sorry for her.