Detective Conan World
Senpai

My stuff :]

Well. . . those are some Pictures I made a few months back.

Somehow I stopped drawing, I dont know why but I think I'll continue it soon. [:

I couldnt attach them because they are too big, and I didnt want to resize them that much becuase I already resized them :]

If I remember correctly, each picture took me about 15 - 30 minutes, only Gin took a bit longer. :)

Yes I know, they arent that good :b

Soo. . . here you go:

GIN

Haibara Ai

Kaito Kid

Our beloved Mori Kogoro ;]

Feedback? :D

Gin: How do I say this? Umm... He looks a little... compressed if you know what I mean, his face looks more like Vodka's... His eye is too big,but his clothing is really good.

Haibara: The right side of her face is pressed in, and her hair looks too 'solid' if you know what I mean. Also, her body's smaller than it should be, and she's lacking eyebrows.

Kaitou Kid: Somehow, he just looks 'off' to me. I can tell it's my Kai-chan, but I think his nose is too high up and you need to move the eyes down and add eyebrows. Also, the string off his monocle is thinner.

Kogoro: This one resembles the character most, but his hair looks kind of weird... I think his eyebrows are thicker as well...

Keep in mind that I am not trying to flame you, and that these are actually pretty good. I just think (like everything in this entire world) it could use improvement. Hope these tips helped you!

Awesome job!! Pretty good. There are a few thin gs though.

Gin: His nose seems a little big and his hair seems strange... BUT AWESOME!!

Ai: Her eyes are different(which is okay) and her hair seems short. STILL AWESOME!

Kaitou Kid: You might want to add the clover symbol on his monocle. REASSY WESOME!!

Kogoro: His chin seems to really jut out... AWESOME AMAZING!!

Keep it up!! :D

Well, I have been drawing a lot lately but I wanted to try something new.

Today, I tried to color something for the first time using Photoshop, without a tabelt of course. (I don't own one.)

It's pretty hard and I still suck at shading, and I do not how to add shadows to the hair properly.

But. . . it doesn't look too bad for the first attempt, don't you think?

naruto___bonds_by_formercy-d3jm1ms.png

Maybe you would even like to visit my Deviantart for future Images? :DMy dA ^_^

Note: This is the original Lineart. I am probably doing Sasuke next.

Well, I tried to color Heiji.

But I couldn't find any good Linearts so I just made one myself.

I used a 2px brush as line but I noticed, after I already finished it that it was too thick.

Seems like I have to go with 1px next time.

I recolored this one.

heiji__by_formercy-d3jo8cl.png

. . . oh and I just noticed that I forgot to add the shadow on his left shoulder. ):