Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What Manga Are You Currently Reading?

Decided to pick back up Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle after a year of neglect.  Why did I start this again?  Friend recommendation?

Uughh, not the biggest fan of anything in this manga save for CLAMP's art, but we'll see how this goes.

SKET Dance and Sasameki Koto

Sket dance \o/ But I watched the anime though... :P

Decided to pick back up Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle after a year of neglect.  Why did I start this again?  Friend recommendation?

Uughh, not the biggest fan of anything in this manga save for CLAMP's art, but we'll see how this goes.

I kinda like the series, maybe it's because I like Syaoran xD, I think you know but just a reminder: have to read it along with xxxHolic :)

I finish Ao Haru Ride (Hmm, not my favorite though) and I'm updating Assassination Classroom -> entertaining and meaningful :3

And I'm starting to continue One Piece, Gintama. Really want to put DC in the list but nah...

I went on a shoujo streak a while ago, finishing and mourning over Kaichou wa Maid-sama and Ouran Highschool Host Club in a matter of days. Cray-cray, I know.

I loved the KWMS manga because Igarashi. Just... Spare me. Torasaki is my trash ship. I get that he crosses quite a bit too many lines, but near the climax, he becomes the character I'm always looking forward to reading because I need mah Misaki-says-she-hates-you-but-it's-strangely-extremely-funny-and-makes-me-feel-all-gushy-inside thing. And he and Usui are practically BFFs after the timeskip, so it's cool.

Why I picked up the OHSHC manga, I will never know. The anime was so cheesy, 2-dimensional, and cringe-worthy, and its success baffles me. The manga, on the other hand... Oh gosh, the twins. Hikaru and Kaoru's relationship. It got so freaking amazing. And then they decided to all go study abroad in Boston with Haruhi, and I'm just like "OMG LET ME VISIT". Haha.

Hi no Tori

...or well I want to start it soon, maybe sometime today soon but... I'm kinda hesitant to. It looks right up my alley but at the same time it also sounds really heavy and idk if I want to risk having a tiny existential crisis at the moment. (on manga updates, the first category that comes up is "mass murder" and that's followed by "politics involving royalty" "politics involving religion" "planet earth" "reflection on human nature" "reflection on human existence" "redemption" and many, many more) oh and it's apparently really long too

maybe it'll be like Oyasumi Punpun where I'll read it and thoroughly enjoy the experience but know that due to my naivety I'll need to read it again when I'm older to fully appreciate it

I just HAD to post this

j028.jpg

I can relate to this on a spiritual level.

Man, Akumetsu needs so much more love.

It really does. It's the most deserving to have an anime adaptation imo. 

Hi no Tori

...or well I want to start it soon, maybe sometime today soon but... I'm kinda hesitant to. It looks right up my alley but at the same time it also sounds really heavy and idk if I want to risk having a tiny existential crisis at the moment. (on manga updates, the first category that comes up is "mass murder" and that's followed by "politics involving royalty" "politics involving religion" "planet earth" "reflection on human nature" "reflection on human existence" "redemption" and many, many more) oh and it's apparently really long too

maybe it'll be like Oyasumi Punpun where I'll read it and thoroughly enjoy the experience but know that due to my naivety I'll need to read it again when I'm older to fully appreciate it

I want to start it too! After I finish Vagabond and Lone Wolf And Cub.

bungou stray dogs

Did you start reading it after the anime adaptation was announced?

(looks interesting by the way, will definitely be giving the anime a shot)

Did you start reading it after the anime adaptation was announced?

(looks interesting by the way, will definitely be giving the anime a shot)

eh? I don`t even know that there will be anime adaptation of it xD

Looking forward for that!

It really is interesting manga, I really like the art and the characters. Kind of reminds me of.... durarara? Kind of

Started reading YAIBA a couple nights ago. It's always pleasant to see Gosho's old art style, and interesting to see the parallels between DC and Yaiba. Unfortunately, it seems that only about half of the manga has an English translation  :(

Platinum End

Haven't heard of it before?  Well, that's because it was just revealed less than two hours ago.  It's Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata's newest work, the same duo who made Death Note and Bakuman.  I usually don't read manga, but I'll definitely be checking this out as it's released.