Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What Manga Are You Currently Reading?

I'm sooooo far behind on DC  -_-  Even my friend, who used to be updated to the latest chapter on at least a dozen manga (including DC), is behind as well. :/

I'm planning on continuing Pandora Hearts. Unfortunately, I forgot where I left off---I might have to start all over again  :o

I'm still reading Gakuen Alice. With a few one shots from time to time. :)

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches.

The latest chapters of Kuroshitsuji :3 I stopped reading for a while, so now I have to catch back up.

The last chapter has my curiosity high. Can't wait for the next one. 

I also need to catch up on Shin Prince of Tennis... I don't know if I can deal with those DBZ moves though. :/

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches.

The last chapter has my curiosity high. Can't wait for the next one. 

I read that one, and the number of places where Sebastian can take Ciel and what he can do when he gets there... I really do wonder what Yana will do in the next chapter.

I'm reading Shugo Chara! And so far, it's actually really good! :D

I'm looking around for some Detective Conan manga, but there seems to be none where I'm at except I did find one at a nearby bookstore a long time ago. I picked it up, but I just put it back on its shelf since I wasn't into it much back then.

I'm surprised that no one here has ever mentioned Koe no Katachi before. >_>

I guess I've got a bunch, but I'll list some of 'em either way ~

- Orange

- Koe no Katachi

- Taiyou no Ie

- Haji-Otsu

Pika-Ichi. Some of the best art I've seen recently, a mainstream that can pull off being mainstream. The plot is not really all that exceptional, but I've only read two chapters. I like the main characters :3 Goody two shoes that are inspired from Yakuza XD

Akame ga kill

-Fantastic story telling that has great thought in developing characters, investigating human pitfalls(i.e greed), and differences in appearance versus what is lying underneath the surface. It at times feels like a social commentary and has great fight scenes. Many of you may have heard about it from the anime that was released this season which looks awesome.

History's strongest disciple Kenichi

-One of the influences that returned my interest in martial arts after I took a few years off. Plus I'm a sucker for the story of the underdog.

Hunter x Hunter

-It may look like a generic shonen at first but really stands out once you start reading. Fights are heavily influenced on ability to predict and deduce what an opponent is attempting to do. Outside of the Chimera ant arc It is one of my favorite manga

World Trigger

-I got into it after I got it in my weekly shonen Jump subscription from viz manga. Its a very interesting Idea. I don't want to spoil anything but it kinda grabs you after the first chapter or so. It will also get an anime soon.

Seraph of the end

-Also In My wsj subscription but is very good. If you like vampires and even if you don't you will like it. It is set in a post apocalyptic world where Humanity was almost wiped out and vampires saved many who were left to provide blood for the vampire cities. Different monsters exist and are taking over as well. Humanity has to fight back to stay alive.

toriko

-It isn't great but is kinda fun to read from time to time

Kingdom

-Very good. If you like underdog stories and and enjoy ancient warfare and strategy this is for you

I didn't read manga I'm more into anime (although manga is very interesting)

I like to take a look frequently at the manga of the anime I watch but one thing for sure;

I read detective conan manga the most (although I don't allow myself to read files that are not on the anime yet.... I feel guilty about ruining the excitement :P)

Since my library doesn't have any more volumes of Shugo Chara! yet, then I would have to say the manga that I'm currently reading is Pokémon Adventures. I have been reading it since the day the first ever volume came out. (Yep, that's right back in like 2008 or 2009 or so. Still reading them today, and I love them. :) )