Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What Manga Are You Currently Reading?

Battle Royale- no words just holy sh*t

Kamisama no Iutoori (As God Dictates)- Very interesting read but I don't recommend it if you don't like gore. It is classified as psychological, thriller, mystery dark shonen but I think it should be seinen though. Gore and deaths aside, it is an awesome survival game series but it is not the usual Battle Royale style. High School students are forced into this series of games which includes Darumasan ga Koronda (I don't know western version of this game) and if they are eliminated, they get killed right away by the game maker. All the games are creative and really, if you are interested in Japanese culture you get to learn lots of those from here.

Must read if you can tolerate gore and the other things which makes it so interesting.

REAL- One word: Masterpiece. If you liked Slam Dunk (same author), then you might like REAL as well only that in REAL, the plot does not revolve around basketball (wheelchair basketball to be exact) although it still remains as the three main characters motivation in life. The title describes it exactly. The story itself feels so real that it made me laugh so hard but then after a few pages I was crying for so many times.

Kill No More

Ā 

Recently Read:
Hayate no Gotoku

Suki Desu Suzuki-kun

Kuroshitsuji

Kuroko no Basket

Naruto

Kamisama no Inai Nichibiyou