Detective Conan World
Maurice

Post your top 5 Animes (and why)!

In absolutely no particular order:

1. FMA- Very interesting plotline, and I love Ed and Al, Winry's the best.

2. DC- What is there NOT to love about this show? lol If and when Shinichi EVER going to tell Ran is my only concern about the entire show. Currently watching the Live Action movies :P

3. Death Note- ONE WORD: LLLLLLLLLLLL FTW!!!!! XD

4. InuYasha- InuYasha FTW! He's sooo cute when he's worried about Kagome and tries to act all tough, yeah? lol

5. Prince of Tennis- If you're a Tennis player and love anime, this is the one for you! The anime has some serious moments and very funny at other times.

Extra Favs:

Fruit's Basket- Haven't read the manga, but I started watching it on Netflix via Wii. Very VERY cute anime.

Romeo X Juliet- It's SHAKESPEARE! Turned into anime form! LOL

D.N.Angel- AH! LOVED IT!

Ranma 1/2- I could watch this show a hundred times over and it will still be as funny as the time before. Can't believe I forgot this one DX

And I think Yu-Gi-Oh will always be one of my favs, I think it's better than Pokemon since they got rid of Misty all those seasons ago :(

Animes I've attempted to watch:

Code Geass (working on)

Hellsing (working on)

Devil May Cry (working on)

Vampire Knight (working on)

Lupin III (very funny, has starred in a DC OVA and a movie? i forget)

Bleach

One Piece

Last one is Sgt. Frog

Edited by Monkeygirl36078

1- Detective Conan: The only anime I have found that is murder mysteries. Too awesome not to like

2- Castle in the Sky: Face it, Miyazaki's stories are amazing

3- Claymore: Who doesn't love epic fight scenes? (Although it is sappy at times)

4- School Rumble: Purely due to Harima's perserverance, even when he gets hit by a car. (Twice) :)

5- Black Butler: It's a good story, even if some scenes are dumb and the good characters die.

Only 5? Man I can't <<< or girl as U like xD

Okay first of all detective Conan:- this anime just taught me many things!!! And I love it so much! I like sonoko talking bout ran as if shinchi,s rans husband I luv the stupid perverted mouri loving to b surrounded with girls, I luv the hot boys in this anime ( we are talking bout kudo,kaito,akai and heiji here ) *kyaaaaaa* this anime made me cry,laugh like mad and smile and destroy my laptop of thrilling too (: poor laptop,still in the hospital haha!!XD

Second is fruits basket it was so heartwarming and touching even though the ending sucks in the anime,, this anime made me cry ( of momiji mom story and many other things ) make me laugh out like mad !!! In ayumi ep,and sheguri ep,hatori ep,rin ep,..etc... Hehe!!

Three,full moon wo sagashite! I just love their love triangle! Izumi love meroko,meroko love takuto,takuto love mitsuki,mitsuki love eichi,*spoiler* eichi died...

It's soooo sooo sad!! I didn't understand the ending either,, I like mitsuki songs so much they touch my heart and make me cry!!!

Top 4 itazura na kiss most romantic comedy anime I ever ever seen!! It's sooooo funny!!!! I like this slice of life anime! Started by one sided love *spoiler* then getting married and countinue their love story by a great cute child !! Kotoko worked so much to get him, I love the jealousy parts too!! This anime make me mad!

Top 5 I can't chosse between kobato and vampire knight,? Kobato was heartwarming even if there was no romance at first,, but it was soo nice and in the end they end up together ! FujimotoXkobato zutto!!! And itsumo!!

Vampire knight! Wow this bloody anime scared the hell out of me!!! It's not that scary but it's interesting ,, I'm sad bcuz zero wanted to kill her! It's her fault to end with kaname zero I'm here! Who needs the stupid yuki????!!

That's all!!!~

Well...I only really really watch two animes:

Inuyasha/Inuyasha: The Final Act - Exciting, addicting, funny, intense, and the storyline is just amazing!

Detective Conan - Awesome plot, awesome mysteries, and funny too! (well basically the same as above.)

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO!! They're both soo awesome!

1. Detective Conan ( well i love the story line, and case solving :D )

2. Ranma 1/2 ( Ranma can turn into a girl, which is really cool )

3. Itazura Na Kiss ( romantic story )

4. Kekkaishi

5. GTO ( well the funny looking onizuka )

MY TOP 5 FAVE ANiME LiST ! >:DD

1.) *Detective Conan* ---- > i don't know why !? it almost attract me at the same time that i ever first saw it ! :P

2.) *Mythical Detective Loki* ---- > it has the similarity with DC ... but the character is the gods and goddesses !!! but for em . Conan is much better ! xD

3.) *Special A* ----> hmp !!! i like this too !!! love story between takishima & hikari ! xD

4.)*DN Angel* ----> they are so cute !! :DD Daisuke and Dark Mousy ! :pp

5.) (and last but not the least ! xD) *Fushigu Yuugi* ----> it took my attraction also !! because it's more on about friendship . love and power ! xDD

THAT'S ALL ! :DD

thank you ! whahha .. :lol:

1. Welcome to the NHK (anime) - great series, short and sweet. The anime version is better than the manga version, as they tell minor different storylines. Very human characters, funny, and sad. A tear-jerker.

2. Death Note - I'm a sucker for its dark atmosphere. Light and L rivalry is probably the best rivalry in any anime I've seen. Also, I love how the main character is a villain while the antagonist of the series is the hero.

3. Detective Conan - The first hundred episodes had absolutely great cases (Masked Villa Murder Case anyone?), however, the one thing that makes DC different from other plot-less mystery Law and Order/CSI shows is the Black organization development. Haibara Ai kept me following the series, add on the confrontation of her with the Organization, and the introduction of Vermouth, the CIA, and the FBI, the show can get extremely interesting. However, the series has been going for far too long and thus the fans are showing fatigue, which is why it's not my # 1 and 2.

4. Bleach - great art style. Kubo can draw. Unforunately, his story telling could use some work. The introduction of Rukia and Ichigo was great, along with Soul Society. Hueco Mundo wasn't bad either, it might have been repetitive, seeing how it was now Orihime kidnapped instead of Rukia, the Espadas were a great bunch of characters. However, the series took a nose-dive with the conclusion of Aizen and the Fullbring arc. Hopefully, the series will go back to being respectable. Bleach gets on my list for it's awesome characters and artistic vision.

5. Durarara! - I really enjoyed this colorful series of hectic fun. All the characters were unique, the artstyle was very nice, and the story had that supernatural twist to it that just intrigued me. More importantly, the characters- Celty, Izaya, etc. Here's hoping that it's going to get a second season

1. Ao no Exorcist : Really awesome ! he's the son of satan with blue firey powers, who wouldnt like that 'LMFAO'

2. Mayo Chiki ! : their relationships are likee so cute ><

3. Naruto : Idk its been an all time fav LMAO ;]

4. Detective conan : I love this :D

5. Bleach : another mainstream, but I like their shinigami powers and fullbring stuff :]

5.Matantei Loki - because his a detective too like Conan :">

4.Rurounin Kenshin - because Kenshin is handsome :"> Kaoru is like Ran..

3.Inuyasha - Final Act is okay!! I love it when it hurts my heart (Kikyo x Inuyasha x Kagome

2.Ranma 1/2 - simply..its because..its HILARIOUS :D and full of actions. Akane loves Ranma!!

fav. # 5 have similarities with Conan - Loki

fav. # 4-2 - have similarities to Shinichi (face???) and..Ran?? (eg. VIOLENT GIRLS like Akane,Kaoru)

FAVORITE NUMBER 1 ANIME : ofcourse..DETECTIVE CONAN !!! ^^,

"Is the reason necessary??"

Shinichi and Ran's love story is cute..

full of lessons,action,trivia,fun,etc ^^,=

Gundam00

the story is good. the lesson it teaches is deep. it has changed my life.

Ouran High School Host Club

it's hilarious. i like the characters.

Baccano

the idea/story is interesting. its really cool.

Detective Conan

I like trying to solve the mysteries (never get any right though xD). it always keeps me interested.

One Piece

It's awesome. luffy is so cool. it's funny. it's ..different.

My Favourite anime in order (Super Awesome to Awesome) are

5. Inazuma 11 - Love the awesome characters and the storyline is cool. My favourite hissatsu technique is Grand Fire!!!

4. Inazuma 11 Go - Again awesome characters great storyline and Awesome hissatsu techniques.

3. Akazukin Chacha - This hilariously childish anime is the funniest one i have seen. I strongly recommend this anime for people who like funny anime

2. Beelzebub - Okay this anime is reaaaallly epic and funny. The demon lord baby is really funny in the latest episodes. I strongly recommend this anime for people who like a little bit of a mixed Action/Comedy anime.

1. Detective Conan!!! - This anime is too epic to not watch. The gadgets. The crimes. And all of the epic deductions... My favourite characters are Conan, Hattori and Kaitou Kid.

1. Detective Conan: Love mystery and suspence plus the storyline is incredible...

2. Death Note: love the concept of an ideal world and lights character is so awesome

3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Science at its best, the theory to bring human life back...

4. One Piece: I love pirates better than nijas and the quest for hidden tresure, plus its funny...

5. RomeoXJuliet: gave it a chance cuz i like shakespeare, i like those tragic love stories

Erm, not in order...

1. Dragon Ball/Z/GT. A fan for nearly a decade, I just love it because it's just so awesome. Can be REALLY funny or REALLY serious to the point where it can make you cry (not just weak-hearted people, :P).

2. Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny. Also have been a fan for nearly a decade. There's lots of drama, and I love all the gundams. Great characters with unique personalities along with a great plot.

3. Nurarihyon no Mago. Funny sometimes, interesting plot, etc. etc.

4. Initial D. Illegal street car racing. Who doesn't like that kind of stuff? XD

5. Detective Conan. I have no idea why I like it, I just do.

Honorable mentions: Pokemon, Vampire Knight/Guilty, Death Note, Dr. Slump, Prince of Tennis, Saint Seiya, Cardcaptor Sakura, Yu Gi Oh! (the original)

Edit:

In no particular order:

1. Akazukin Chacha

-Dorothy is just so cute. XD And Chacha's clumsiness is... super cute. :D

2. Detective Conan

-I love about everything about it. :mellow: Especially Haibara, Eri Kisaki, and Yukiko Kudou. :grin:

3. Fairy Tail

-Erza makes me go crazy! :wub: ;-)

4. Magic Kaito

-Who doesn't love Kaito Kid?! :mrgreen:

5. One Piece

-I like Luffy. XDDDDDDDD nuff said. :D

1DETECTIVE CONAN- full of suspense.. Conan/shinichi is so clever. Kaito is so cool.. And most of all , the ShinichiXRan loveteam..

2Spiral- ahm, because Narumi Ayumu is like conan. Very good in solving cases.

3Special a- ah, maybe i like Kei-hikari love team

4fushigi yuugi- i like the twists here. What i like is that the seven guardians have different ways in protecting the lady of suzaku(Miaka), especially Tamahome.

5Maid Sama- Sama is so gorgeous and Usui is so cool..

1) DC obvious

2) Aoki Densetsu Shoot

3) KOR

4) GTO

5) Detective School Q

most are oldies but Awesome considering the time and year they were made.

The amount of people in here who have DC in their top 5 just makes me lose faith in humanity

I would put it in my top five as well. I don't see how that makes one lose their "faith in humanity", but whatever floats your boat, I guess.

The amount of people in here who have DC in their top 5 just makes me lose faith in humanity

well it certainly is the most longest anime ever and it's good as well What's the

problem in admitting in it.

well if you are saying that because of all the murder in the anime then don't mix

reality and anime together.

I agree. It's astonishing that so many people on a DC fansite (more or less) have the anime in their top 5. Humanity is always full of suprises ! ^^

• Upvote 1

I agree. It's astonishing that so many people on a DC fansite (more or less) have the anime in their top 5. Humanity is always full of suprises ! ^^

I'm perfectly aware of the bias towards DC here, doesn't mean it's not troubling :P