i won't add detective conan 'cuase it is obiviously the best

not in order:

1. ouran high school host club

2. kaichou wa maid sama

3. special a

4. one piece

5. vampire knight

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love anime

hohoho i got so many friends liking all these shows... I Love Vampire Knight and ouran high school too! :)

ofcourse I have the 5..

1.Detective Conan-I know it was the best and pretty of all animes,I like the history since 1996!I am not born yet..

2.Ranma 1/2-Even something resembles,no I did'nt mean anything,I like the story too.

3.Inuyasha-I like the fighting scenes and how Kagome stays on the Ancient Japan.

4.Hayate no Gotoku!-I like the concept..

5.Mahou Sensei Negima!?-Well,Magic is for kinds but I like the spells,and the PACTIO!

1.Detective Conan-my favourite eversince... i used to watch it with my cousin when we were like 9 or 10... however, we can never watch together again due to some circumstances. I wish i could show her this site and encourage her to join but i think she is very busy with her school especially that she just started college this year.

2.Rurouni Kenshin-i love himura kenshin and how he transformed from a slayer into a very nice guy who will never take ones life ever again.

3.Kyo Kara Maoh-this one is very funny/inspiring...

4.Fushigi Yuugi-i love the story.

5.Slam Dunk-i remember when i was young, my whole family/relatives watch this every afternoon like there was some kind of an NBA playoffs or something on TV. I love hanamichi sakuragi...

1. Detective Conan - I think explanation isn't needed any more for this one. Everybody in here loves DC for the same reason as I do.

2. Vampire Knight - The plot is very good (especially when Yuuki was originally a vampire) and the characters are so cool! YuukiXZero!

3. D Gray Man - Nice storylines and it's not only full of action but it has a little bit of romance as well..

4. Prince of Tennis - Seigaku Team is so Awesome! I so love them!

5. Tora Dora - I like it because it's very realistic and i just love the plot...

I have many more favorites like Majin Tantai Nougami Neuro, Yamato Nadeshiko, Hell Girl, Flame of Recca, Getbackers, Detective SChool Q, xXxholic And TRC...

1: Detective Conan!! (Surprise!! :P) But just a note, I haven't watched the anime nor movie, but I've read the manga.. Anyway, I thought I'd add it, even though I've never watched it.. :/

2: Uh, Baccano! :D It's great and funny!! :D It's also a lot bit bloody!! :P

3: Toradora! It's romantic (Yay!) and funny!! :D Also, I've watched that anime more than five times.. :/ w00t.. DX

4: Fullmetal Alchemist!! :D It's great and fun too!! :D It's a great, great anime!! :D But still not the best.. :) Though this one and Toradora is both almost just as good.. :)

5: Uhm.. I'm not sure.. :/ But I think it'll be The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya..? óÒ Yeah, that's probably it.. :) I love those random ones.. :D And funny ones.. :) And... no.. I don't know.. DX

here's my top list

1. DETECTIVE CONAN: who does not like this anime here anyway? LOL..

well, i love the mystery, the romance, the suspense and basically anything about it~

and, i think i'm in love with the main character 048.gif

2. Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch: so yeah, its a childish anime...but i just love the romance part, and the songs too!

2. Special A: the storyline is awesome, though it's better in the manga >.< and once again, it's shoujo-hs life!

2. Ouran High School Host Club: you jut have to like tamaki like? haha!! its a veeeery funny romance anime! LOL..

2. Erementar Gerad: basically, i love the plot, it's unique, and i love the romance part, soo~

NOTE: So Detective Conan is my first, and i have a lot of seconds, alot of thirds, and a lot of fourths...i choose to post 5 only...cause i'm tired to reason :P

all in all, i love shoujo anime, but DC ain't shoujo, so why's it my no. 1? that's a question i can't answer myself..:P

1st Magic Kaito, but it have only 1 episode :(

2nd Detective Conan. It's very good! Love Conan, Kid and Sera

3rd One Piece. Fighting is fun!!! =))

4th Yaiba! He's so cute.

5th... Perhaps none :)

1. Dragonball ( Goku)

2 Junjou romantica (joking i don't watch yaoi)

3.HunterxHunter ( i love gon)

4.One piece (For Luffy's baka-song)

5.Naruto tied with DC ( i don't have enough space but you know why)

1: Detective Conan!! (Surprise!! :P) But just a note, I haven't watched the anime nor movie, but I've read the manga.. Anyway, I thought I'd add it, even though I've never watched it.. :/

2: Uh, Baccano! :D It's great and funny!! :D It's also a lot bit bloody!! :P

3: Toradora! It's romantic (Yay!) and funny!! :D Also, I've watched that anime more than five times.. :/ w00t.. DX

4: Fullmetal Alchemist!! :D It's great and fun too!! :D It's a great, great anime!! :D But still not the best.. :) Though this one and Toradora is both almost just as good.. :)

5: Uhm.. I'm not sure.. :/ But I think it'll be The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya..? óÒ Yeah, that's probably it.. :) I love those random ones.. :D And funny ones.. :) And... no.. I don't know.. DX

seriously???

This is always tough for me, which is why I'm totally cheating with my top 3...

1) Works by Naoki Urasawa - Fantastic writer. Creates interesting and engaging characters and great stories that connect to their readership on a fundamental level (I think Monster is the only one that has been animated, but hell, still one of my favorite Anime)

2) Works by Osamu Tezuka - Father of anime and manga? Far ahead of his time? Great stories with nearly limitless imagination? All these describe this man. Definately a man deserving of respect. Also, Astroboy... I mean really...

3) Works by Satoshi Kon - Paranoia Agent, Perfect Blue, Tokyo Godfathers... enough said. Man is a genius and I love him.

4) Lupin III - Enormously fun and awesome.

5) Mononoke - The atmosphere and classic story is just phenomenal.

Honorable mentions... (long list ahead) Hokuto no Ken, Initial D, Shura no Toki, Shion no Ou (highly recommended), HxH, BECK (Really should have made the list), Rin, Karas, Trigun (Another that should have been on the list), FLCL (ANOTHER that should have been on the list), Baccano (DAMN IT! Why does it have to be limited to 5???), Durarara, Death Note, Elfen Lied (another that should have been on the list), HSD: Kenichi (Another that should have been on the list...), Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (I do so love Gainax), MADLAX (Certain strange reasons for this one) Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Another that should have been on the list, though the light novels were better)... I'm going to stop there... I'm sure I can continue on if I had a list...

That does it for off the top of my head...

Need to edit... There have been some changes to the top 5... Reason being that DC is starting to annoy me and really doesn't deserve to be on my top 5... After rewatching a few anime it is probably closer to 15...

I should also mention Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop and Yu Yu Hakusho. I just saw a few eps of these recently and remembered how awesome they are. The ONLY reason why I didn't put Bebop up on the top 5 is because it is really too clichéd. But it really deserves to be in the top 5.

Junjou romantica????? I haven't listen to it! :blink:

I love Junjou Romantica..it would definitely be on top 5 of my favorite anime,er..on different category though..

so..my top 5 anime..

1. Detective Conan..need I say more? :D

2. Vision of Escaflowne.. I really love this anime,mainly because of Hitomi Kanzaki.I was 15 when this was aired in our country and back then I have this bizarre 'power' just like hers. (believe in the power of your wishes!)

3. Hunter X Hunter..my big bro and his friends were so into it..i thought this anime was just like yu-yu hakusho so i never bothered watching it back then..when i got the chance to watch it I was hooked! And it was much better than yu-yu imo.. ^^

4. Rurouni Kenshin.. I love Aoshi.. :P

5. Gundam Wing/Slam Dunk/B't X

Code Geass--it was an eye-opener

Inuyasha--loved the love story, and the archery too

Tsubasa--fai is so cute

Vampire Knight--i vote for Zero

DETECTIVE CONAN--I love shin-chan and kai-chan, and hei-chan, too

• Upvote 1

1. One Piece - great show, great story, great characters, this is the only show I've ever seen that has flawless filler episodes, there's a filler arc in the show, that you don't even know is a filler arc because it's so well written, I've literally never seen that before, phenomenal writing, also great art, nothing to complain about

2. Nodame Cantabile - I have a soft spot in my heart for classical music, so I gave this show a shot, and man was I shocked, the visuals, the story, nodame herself (<3) and good lord the music is flawless, a very good look into classical music, and this show does a great job in bringing out it's beauty, plus how could you not fall in love with Nodame and Shinichi?

3. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai - ...Where did this show come from? When the anime was announced, nobody was looking forward to it, plus it's an original work, so there was no manga to draw any hype from. Then the show aired...and wow, this show is the very definition of perfection, and Japan thinks so too, CD and blu ray sales are through the roof. The drama in this show is very well executed, all of the characters, except menma in my opinion, are all very enjoyable, and the ending made me cry...anime just doesn't do that anymore, plus ANJOU <333333

4. Kamisama No Memochou - It's like DC, but it's actually good! And I can say that with complete confidence after only 2 episodes, I look forward to see this show going places... even if it's from JC Staff >_>

5. Fairy Tail - Man am I in love with this show, there is a little more fanservice than I'm used to (mainly lucy) but I find the characters to be better than most shouhen characters, plus there's a flying cat voiced by Rie! :D

I'm probably the only one here who doesn't have DC on their list

1: Detective Conan

2: Detective Conan

3: Detective Conan

4: Detective Conan

5: Detective Conan

To tell the truth, Conan is the only anime I actually like. I have tried to watch other series, but I really don't like them that much.