Detective Conan World
Maurice

Post your top 5 Animes (and why)!

my favorite animes:

1.]Detective Conan - because i love the story line from every episode to another but i skip some because its too many..LOL..and i really want to be like shinichi and ran coz,shinichi is brilliant in reasoning and he's so smart..and because i want to be very very good in karate like ran (in my dreams only) i ♥ Shinichi and Ran :lol:

2.Blood + - i like it because my special friend called me Saya w/c is one of the main characters,i like its story and adventure..

3.Yu-Gi-Oh - i just love to play yu-gi-oh cards..

4.Alice Academy - funny and good to watch

5.Pokemon - nice anime and funny for the team rocket that always fly to the sky..(hope they could teach me how to fly) :D

• Upvote 1

changed my list a bit

1 Detective Conan

2 Ah my goddess - so funny and sad at times as well

3 gundam wing

4 lupin 3rd

5 death note - good story but prefear the manga to the anime

1. Detective Conan

It has many series and episodes and they're all funny and real smart! : )

2. Kuroshitsuji

I wouldn't rate it as the best manga but it was definitely a great anime! <3

[Can't think of any more anime's right now..]

3. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time [Movie]

A great movie! For those who haven't seen it, seriously, watch it. It's funny, cute and so sweet!

4. Death Note

I honestly don't like the anime adaption but it's my FAVORITE manga!! The movies were also pretty good (especially the last one <3)

5. Gakuen Alice

Again, dislike the anime adaption but a cute manga : ) Although it seems to be getting a bit depressing towards the end...

1. Detective Conan

2. Inuyasha

3. Bleach

4. Fullmetal Alchemist

5. DN Angel

I really like story of those animes.

1. Conan - I love the Storyline of Conan, and how he solve the cases. :) i love the twist in conan and some interesting fillers. :)

2. Gundam - I love Gundams especially Wing,Seed,00 but i love a lot of Gundams. Ü

3. Naruto - Love the characters :)

4. Bleach - i love shinigamis, because of the Death note! but the shinigamis at bleach is very different :))

5. Hajime no Ippo - its the first manga id ever read. :)

6. Rurouni Kenshin - kenshins really great, sometimes he looks like stupid and very funny, but when he become serious he is really great.

7. Prince on tennis - because i play tennis haha!

8. Death note - very interesing.

9. Hunter X Hunter - great adventure

10. Evangelion - im just compering it in one thing. and i want to study mmore about it :)

ok changed mine alot again

1.FLCL - funny,weird great music great charcters, just amazing

2.Clannad after story - so sad, didnt really like the ending tho

3. angel beats - great anime with some good animation

4.ah my goddess

5. Detective conan

To be honest, I'm quite picky when it comes to anime I watch. If it doesn't get me right on, I normally don't watch the rest of it, so, of course, my list of 'watched anime' is very short, mainly just ones that have appeared on Adult Swim or that have been dubbed, even if not the whole series.

(not including movies watched here--)

1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - This anime was so amazing, to the very end. I liked that it focused on other characters besides the main ones and everyone had faults and goals and lives beyond what the main characters got to see. It also had a good balance of humor, drama, action, and adventure, as well as suspense and even a bit of mystery at times. It taught a good few lessons on life throughout the series like "walk with your own legs" and "fullmetal heart", with which got my attention well for the learning capability and touching hard-learned lessons.

2. Fullmetal Alchemist - Though not as good as the manga-based version, this series also depicted well the different characters' lives and the storyline well. I liked the action, drama, and fantasy/science-fiction within the series. The characters and actions were memorable, and so were the lessons.

3. Detective Conan - A very mind-working anime with intriguing twists and turns and a very interesting set of 'bad guys' as well as a multitude of characters. Has a great amount of suspense (love that stuff) as well as, of course, a lot of mystery and some good action, drama, and humor. Always up for balanced shows. Only downside is that it has a lot of fillers.

4. Inuyasha: Final Act - Though the first portion of Inuyasha was drawn out with a bit too much fighting and fillers, I found the pace that sped up the story-line in FA to be quite pleasing. With twists such as multiple character deaths and turns such as new events occuring and old ones finally ending, it really kept me interested in the series til the end. Nice set of characters and culture and legends as well :>

5. Wolf's Rain - This anime was very nicely done, in its pace that wasn't too slow and didn't have a large multitude of episodes nor fillers, as well as its nice variety of characters (despite the cast was small-ish, but that's certainly not a 'bad' thing), and general storyline. The action was nicely placed and the characters were intriguing, and it was nice to see them all heading for a goal other than the cliche 'champion of something-or-other'. What I really liked about the animation in this series is how serious it was, even in its more humorous portions. No hyper deformed characters in sight, nor any speech bubbles or veins popping in the average anime fashion--a very clean-cut style.

Actually, that's about the full list of what I've watched, Anime-wise (save for some I've probably forgotten, as they didn't make any proper impression--like GNG and Mametaro). Should probably expand my horizons some, but as I stated before, I don't like watching things that aren't so interesting as to grab me at the beginning or early on.

1.yugioh Series is First anime and watch bet like way Fight to alive.My Favories Game this yugioh to 75 Skill and 25 Luck .2 pokemon is Love game and Love characters.3 Case Closed/detective Conan Because I love this show is Funny,Action,Romance, and Many Theory.4 is code geass is I like this story and Love characters.5 InuYasha is love this Story.

1. Detective conan ( the Best Anime .. There is alot of interesting cases and romantic episodes plus the opening & ending theme , movies & OVA's .. Everything is amazing )

2. Death Note ( the story is so great , i liked the idea how do you write the name then s/he got heartattack , thats pretty cool :P )

3. Fruits Basket . I love All the characters and its so touching .

4. Special A. ( Funny and Romantic >> thats what i like :D )

5. Ah! My Goddess ( Just amazing )

Here's my favorite anime:

1. Detective Conan

This one's obvious. This was my second anime I ever watched (the first was Sailor Moon when I was REALLY little), but this is what got me into anime in the first place! I love mysteries and anime, and, even though I'm a girl, I prefer Shounen manga and anime (most of the time!) Unfortunately, the English version confuses me with the name changes, but the voice acting is still good (even though Ai sounds like a teenager or 20 year old and Conan sounds like, well, a girl, which makes sense since he's played by Alison Viktorin)

2. Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood

I loved both Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Sometimes, they share similar stories and plot, but the only thing is the first anime series, Fullmetal Alchemist, was finished before the manga was, so some of the characters, plot, and homunculi were different than the anime, whereas Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, actually is based off the manga.

3. Soul Eater

I LOVE this series almost as much as I love Detective Conan! I prefer the manga a little bit more, even though it's not finished, and when I watched the anime first then read the manga, I got really confused, so I stick to the manga mostly, but the first 35 episodes, which were just like in the manga, were GENIUS! Even the English Funimation version had the characters down right, just like in Fullmetal Alchemist!

4.Kodocha

This is one of the most random shows ever, besides for Shin-chan. It's hilarious yet cute, and I couldn't resist watching every episode. The English and Japanese voice acting is really good (although Akito sounds like a man in the English, and kind of... strange in the Japanese)

5.Ranma 1/2

Ah, Rumiko Takahashi... she's one of my favorite mangakas besides for Gosho! This series is also pretty crazy, with LOTS of crazy people who are in some short of massive love triangle (although this is more like a love tetrahaidecahedron!) It's pretty nuts, but I love it!

6.Kaichou wa Maid Sama

Another series I love, Kaichou wa Maid Sama has an interesting plot to it, and is cute yet funny and something to enjoy for girls and guys (though some may not like some of the romantic scenes if you're not into the romance genre) My friend showed me this, and the first thing she pointed out was that Misaki is a LOT like me (then I got mad and never answered her calls for a week. :evil: Just kidding about that part! :mrgreen: Though I was still upset :angry: )

7. Magic Kaito

It's perfect. Only it isn't because they decided to make only one episode. :( They should make more, because Magic Kaito is a great manga, and DC fans love Kaito Kid almost as much as they love a certain you know who with glasses. :)

MY Top 5:

1.)Detective Conan/Case Closed:

It has a great storyline. Good Characters. Humor. Romance. It teaches you new things. And, teaches you how to

murder without leaving a evidence XD

2.)Cardcaptor Sakura:

It has a good storyline. Cute Stuff. Romance. And, Humor XD

3.)Magic Kaito:

It has a great storyline. Good Characters. Humor. Romance.

4.)Azu Manga Daioh:

Good Story Line. HUMOR!

5.)Hana Yori Dango:

Great story line. Romance. Humor.

My Top 5

1. One Piece - cause the story is so funny and interesting..

2. Code Geass - cause I love Lelouch.. ☺☺☺

3. Detective Conan - it's thrilling..

4. Glass Mask - I like the storyline..

5. Nodame Cantabile - I like the storyline and the piano..

1 - Detective Conan

~ YAY to riddles and killings.

2 - Vampire Knight

~ YAY to vampires

3 - Baka to test to shoukanjuu

~ YAY to roflmao'ing moments, all the way.

4 - Kanon

~ YAY (?) to anime that can make you cry.

5 - Death note

~ YAY to murder and kills through the murder's eyes.

1. Detective Conan

Who wouldn't love it? It's amazing, incredible, interesting! Everything! :-P The story keeps me wanting more, gets curiosity & keen observing running, and improves my deduction skills (even for the tiniest bit).

And oh, because of Shinichi too. :wink:

2. Digimon Adventure

The digital monsters are so cute. :D I also find the story nice since it revolves pretty much about friendship.

3. HunterXHunter

Killua. :grin: He's the reason why I watch it. :) Haha. Well, I like the way they're all on this great adventure/contest and everything.

4. Slam Dunk

Because it's about basketball! And I find it cool, all sporty and stuff, even if I'm not interested on any sport. I just like the way they play ball, movements, techniques, and talent. It's funny too! :D

5. Yu Yu Hakusho(Ghost Fighter)/Hajime No Ippo(Champion Road/Knock Out)

These were one of the first animes I've seen and have watched every episode when I can.

Well,

-Detective Conan-i started from case closed then get bored of waiting so watch the sub one. The deduction amaze me alot

-Bleach- Lot of fighting scene, just so cool

-Cardcaptor Sakura-So cute

-Detective Academy Q-the deduction is great

-Fruit Basket- Romance, some funny scene

My 5 tops BTW it go in order

My Top Anime Are:

1. Bleach 'I start to watch Bleach when I was 12 with my brother and I loved it at first site, hehehehe, it is so cool the story is great I love the way Ichigo becomes stronger'

2. Naruto 'Naruto start watching it when i was 14, when I first saw it I thought it was boring. but when I saw it on TV one day I sat down and since I had nothing to do I watched one episode and I liked it, after that I started watching it on the internet. I finished two of the seasons in least then 5 months, after that I started reading the manga'

3. Black cat. 'I began and fish it when I was 14, it a great cartoon with great characters one of my best'

4. Samurai Champloo 'an amazing cartoon with a great story, it has all sort of stuff in it, historical, action, romance, revenge and comedy’

5. Berserk ‘berserk has a great story, that is if you are in to historical stuff like me, hehehehe’

Other anime cartoon I love.

6. Tenjou Tenge

7. Death Note

8. Ghost Hunt

9. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

detective conan:because of the story the characters(conan and gin my favourites)and it looks kind of funny seeing a 7 year old out smart adults.

Bleach:the fighting and the storyline.

dragonball gt: the fighting and the funny scenes

naruto shippuden:the fighting and the story line again

inuyasha:the story.

My top 5 anime ? kinda tough .. I have lots ... but okay ...

Fancy Lala> it's an old one, but I like it. It's the very first anime I watched ! and lala kinda inspired me to draw . :P

Detective Conan> who wouldn't love the ever adorable Conan Edogawa/Shinichi Kudo ? Soul Eater> I really like Soul Evans and Maka Albarn ! Soul Eater is that kind of anime that teaches you the importance of friendship !

Special A> these group of students are aslo adorable ! They can show you how friendship and love (and studies) can work together !

Code Geass> Ever since this anime aired on tv ... I can never miss a single episode...and I dunno why ... :mellow:

Black Jack> well .. this anime is cool !

Conan1.png

1. Detective Conan

- super cool!

2. Cardcaptor Sakura

- it's filled with comedy, action and romance

3. Fushigi Yuugi

- it's amazing

4. Yuyu Hakusho

- mysteriously wonderful

5. Ranma 1/2

- so funny!

-Ouran high school host club- really funny...

-Naruto- some part is funny, fighting scene, some romance and some part make me bawl

-Detective Conan- the deduction amaze me

CardCaptor Sakura- easy to write fanfic

-Academy Detective Q-no reason

-bleach

-Pokemon

-Beyblade

-and many more... 6f428754.gif