Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

News for Movie 16?

Based on my prior knowledge of conan mixed with sports stadiums, I'm assuming(I know, I'm stupid, but I have to get this out) that this will be another bombing case, like the koushien and wimbledon arcs. If it is, then they had better make it good, with the wimbledon arc having just aired a while ago. If it isn't a bombing case, I swear, even if it is the crappiest conan movie known to humanity, I will love it.

Thanks by the way fpr releasing the news~ orz

1323097254_J_player.jpg

Some footballers with COnan statue....

1323097254_jPlayer2.jpg

These footballers as to be seen in the movie

Thanks for the find! Please post this in the official movie discussion thread found here.

And I wonder who those players are?

Maybe they're going to be suspects in the case?

Thanks for the find! Please post this in the official movie discussion thread found here.

And I wonder who those players are?

Maybe they're going to be suspects in the case?

左から中村憲剛選手、今野泰幸選手、遠藤保仁選手、楢﨑正剛選手

maybe...

well finally the case is related to something conan likes.its sounds so interesting that i cant even wait 4 it!!!

p.s.your translation is not that bad.thanks 4 the information!!! :grin:

If that is a real poster... I was hoping Shinichi was going to be on it. I feel like with these not being canon, they're wasting a huge opportunity to have him show up as himself for most of the movie, and doing some of his fancy footwork since it is his favorite sport/other talent. Yes, it's Detective Conan, but we see Conan all the time, and bombing cases are dime a dozen now. They're really going to have to work to make this unique. :\

If that is a real poster... I was hoping Shinichi was going to be on it. I feel like with these not being canon, they're wasting a huge opportunity to have him show up as himself for most of the movie, and doing some of his fancy footwork since it is his favorite sport/other talent. Yes, it's Detective Conan, but we see Conan all the time, and bombing cases are dime a dozen now. They're really going to have to work to make this unique. :\

I agree :/ I don't understand why they'd make the movie just a sports bombing case thing. They might as well just make this a 2.5 hr special...

Whoa whoa whoa

Whoa

Check this out:

AdczG.jpg

This shows the storyboard Gosho himself worked on for the movie, apparently. Does this mean that this scene can be considered canon?

BRB translating . . .

Sorry I took such a long time. ^^; The Internet was messed up where I live for a little while . . .

EDIT: Oops! Hide should be Higo. Thanks Chekhov for pointing that out. I'm getting sloppy these days . . . :D;

CaetF.jpg

I didn't really consider the bottom text necessary for translation. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Me neither.

Such a lame scene though. It makes Haibara detestable.

My guess is the feeling of the scene will vindicate her. Its probably both funny and she's dragging Conan back down to earth after he calls too much attention to himself as usual is my guess.

Also, are you sure the name is right? Isn't that player Higo Ryuusuke, the defector from Tokyo Noir that Haibara liked from Hooligan's Labyrinth? If so, I sense a fan crush...

I bet movie 16 will show mini preview of unconfirmed next movie, 17.

It most definitely will. That's really the only reason why I'm excited for the actual release date of M-16, because there'll be a lot of talk about the preview at the end. I really wonder what they have in store for the next movie? But that's for a different, currently non-existent thread...