Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

News for Movie 16?

Sorry for bad Translation. I am Korean, but I lack in advanced vocabularies.

Here's the original text:

명탐정 코난 극장판 제 15기 - 『침묵의 15분』의 극장 개봉과 동시에 차기작인 16번째 작품의 제작이 결정되었습니다.

16기의 예고영상은 코난의 16탄 제작결정! 이라는 멘트와 종합 운동장같은 녹색 잔디와 함께 조명이 비추어진 영상이었다고 합니다. 이로써 추측해보면, 16기의 주제는 축구장같은 운동장과 관계가 있다고 생각됩니다.

그리고 코난의 배급회사 토호에 의하면, 3년 연속 흥행수입 30억엔 추월을 목표로 하고 있으며, 만약 30억엔을 돌파하면, 시리즈 누계 흥행수입 400억엔을 돌파하게 됩니다. (14기까지 누계 흥행수입 371억엔.)

Translation:

While the Detective Conan movie 15-Quarter of silence was released, the production of next Detective Conan movie 16 has been determined.

The trailer for the 16th movie, Conan's decision of 16th Production!, showed a Grass-field stadium was illuminated with light. I'm guessing that the 16th movie will be related to a Soccer Field.

According to the Conan's Distribution Company Toho(?), the box office receipts(?) aim to overtake 3 billion Yen for 3 consecutive years, if they do, then the total box office revenue for the series will exceed 40 billion Yen. (Total box office receipts until 14th: 37.1 billion Yen)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the comment, most likely it will be another case about a bomb placed in the stadium. It also says that it can be Kochien Baseball stadium (instead of Soccer field) as well.

Though, I'm nt so sure that this is for real, but this is from Korean Detective Conan fan site called KudoNet™.

Link:

http://www.anifocus.com/aflegacy/zboard/zboard.php?id=kudoNews&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=1009

• Upvote 3

woah.. that's cool.. After all, soccer also influenced Kudo so it's great that they will have a case involving soccer or something

Kinda cool, but Koshien again + a bomb again?

Edogawa and Hattori already had a case in the Koshien-stadium with a bomb involved.

But im looking forward to it. . .

But still, can't wait to watch M15 first. [:

Well, Good news is that Detective Conan movie 15: Quarter of Silence is Rank 1 movie in Japan. (4/17 ~ 18)

It says that out of 4 new released movies and 6 of top 10 movies from last week, it is #1 on top of the other 9.

After 2 days of the release, total of 453,618 people watched it, and box office receipts 550,151,000 yen when preview was shown out of 332 screens world wide.

*This one I'm having trouble with translation so i'm posting my translation and Google translate...*

My translation:

The box office receipts of 3.2 billion yen with the previous movie, Detective Conan movie 14: The Lost ship in the sky, the box office receipts were victorious by 97.9%, they ended the certainty of overtaking 3 billion Yen from the box office for 3 consecutive years that started going well.

Google Translate says:

Box office receipts of 3.2 billion yen with Conan previous victory over box office receipts by 97.9 percent on 3 consecutive box office receipts have topped 3 billion yen certainly be said that the start of the things going well and hung up.

Sorry that I'm not that great at translating....

Link:

http://www.anifocus.com/aflegacy/zboard/zboard.php?id=kudoNews&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=1013

Thanks for information, movie 16 seems... alright. Bombing, stadium --> familiar formula

Anyway, it's good to hear that movie 15 became a big hit in Japan

I want to watch both. Really badly. Except, I can't get the movies translations from DCTP to work on my computer. Help, anybody?

It's hardsub, have you installed codecs ?

Wow, I'm really excited for these next two movies.

We have a long time to wait for M-15, but if M-16 is a sports related one, this might be exciting.

I'm expecting bombs to make yet another appearance in this movie. To see a soccer stadium go down in smoke and flames, that's something that would make a nice movie. Let's all first just be patient with M-15, then worry about M-16 later. After all, we have a long way to go before we get any new info about M-16.

Movie 16?As much as I love these movies,this is getting ridiculous. They need to stop making movies at some point or we'll end up having like 40 of them >_>.

Doraemon currently has around 30 movies, so it's not impossible. I think that as long as the movies bring in so much money, they'll keep making them.

If this is a soccer field, as the spoiler at the end of M-15 supposedly showed, any guesses on the title?

I have a fan-made one. It's not very good: Shadow of the Stadium. I don't have much info to work with, so...

As much as a soccer stadium excites me, I just hope that it won't be something stupid like M-12.

M-12 was all, "Oh no! A musical performance and bombs!" but nothing all that exciting happened.

No epic saving Ran or an entire jumbo jet.

No "Who dunnit?" murders.

I'm expecting a lot from M-16 already.

A soccer stadium with murders and bombs almost surely to follow.

It better not go wrong.

True.

I also want another BO movie. Obviously a BO movie is not yet out of the question. Considering the fact that M-13 to M-16 is a three movie difference and M-8 to M-10 (the closest Kaito movies to this day) were only a two movie difference, making M-16 a BO movie wouldn't be all that "Another one already?". A soccer stadium and the BO might actually work out really nicely. And considering all the BO movie appearances involved a new member (though they always ended up dieing), I really want a new member to appear in M-16. In M-5, Yoshiaki Hara was the new member and two skyscrapers blew up. In M-13, Irish was the new member and the Tokyo Tower was nearly destroyed by an Apache. If M-16 really does feature a soccer stadium and a new character, I can already predict how this movie might turn out.

But this is just speculation. M-15 isn't out in English subs yet, and no title or promotional poster will be revealed until late in the future.

We just have to wait.

Yea, i was thinking of that too. well, I guess we'll see what it will be. Also if it's bombing, that wouldn't really be BO? wouldnt they just kill one person? well. we just have to wait and see. :D

I don't want the BO, and I don't want Kid either. The best DC movies in my taste are those that focus on a case, not those that use the secondary characters for promotional and fan-service purposes.

Yeah, the BO movies have been the best ones.(but there are only two of them though...) I wanna see more cases with them and see FBI in movies too.