Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

News for Movie 16?

Gosh, I really cannot wait anymore to see it. Three days time, everyone! Jeez, you don't know how badly I want it! xDD Btw, do you guys know where could I find it with subs? I was used to watch them on youtube, but I have no idea how long it will take to be translated -I mean, just subtitles. I so jealous for those who are going to the cinema >__<. Just... upload some pics, folks! Have fun and enjoooy *OO*.

Really random thought: what's the difference between football and soccer (I feel kind of stupid but... whatever xD).

Gosh, I really cannot wait anymore to see it. Three days time, everyone! Jeez, you don't know how badly I want it! xDD Btw, do you guys know where could I find it with subs? I was used to watch them on youtube, but I have no idea how long it will take to be translated -I mean, just subtitles. I so jealous for those who are going to the cinema >__<. Just... upload some pics, folks! Have fun and enjoooy *OO*.

Really random thought: what's the difference between football and soccer (I feel kind of stupid but... whatever xD).

Like always, DCTP will be translating this movie. It'll be out in all its glory by October of this year, which is still a ways away unfortunately. But it can't be helped as that's when the DVD comes out and it's extremely difficult to rip the high quality version of the movie from the theaters anyway.

And as for the difference between football and soccer, there is none. Well, in a sense. If you want to get technical, association football is the same as soccer. Football itself (according to Wikipedia) refers to a number of sports that involve kicking a ball into a goal (for example, things like rugby and kemari technically count). Soccer is used only when the term "football" is reserved for something else entirely (ex. America, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand). If you're wondering where Japan stands, association football/soccer is called サッカー (sakkā), so Japan would most accurately fall under the "soccer" group of countries.

Oh damn, thanks for the football/soccer explanation!

WHUT? TILL OCTOBER? ಠ_ಠ Duuude, that's too much! Never mind, as soon as it is on youtube I'll take a peek. :D And I can always survive with a good DC marathon, like, watching the 15 movies in one day! *O* Hahaha.

October 2012.

What/WOW, I though it was April since that when Movie been release.... in UK. hmmm... but it quite far -wait calmly-.

Hmmm

P.S. I wonder if any Anime come in UK to cinema? as i not sure about this....

The one thing I love about waiting for these movies (even though recently, I've honestly not cared for them too much, with the exception of about one scene in movie 15 and almost 70% of movie 13) is that they usually come out around my birthday, which makes me feel special :3 Unless, of course, a delay occurs and it's more around my boyfriend's birthday in November >3>'' I wish it'd come out on my birthday, but it's way too early in the month to expect that XD

Just can't wait anymore T_T It's not fair! I mean, just because we don't understand japanese we have to wait 6 months more?! Equality, justice! Ò__Ó

But I'm happy we have the DCTP. At least we will watch it with subtitles :mrgreen:

This movie was good, but to say that it seem like as if was carry on from movie 15, but I may be wrong. Anyway this more like a action movie ect... =D.

I wonder what Movie 17 is like....

Have great day