Detective Conan World
natale

GOSICK

has anyone ever heard of the anime, i started to see it and its great there are mysteries and some what deaths and cases if you can call it that i like to call it a female version of case close xD becouse it shows a little girl instead of a boy and i also have a feeling that the girl looks young but she realy isent i wont spoil it for everyone but wacth it :D:P

Oh yes I have, I watch it diligently. It's a very good anime and I currently am in love with it. Victorique is absolutely adorable.

GoSick does have a lot of cases, which many are simple to Detective Conan fans but some are a bit more complex with a DC feel to it. Also there is a strong mysterious back story behind the front stories, creating more depth. It's set in a past era, which, I forget. The animation is lovely and the characters are great. Anyone who likes Detective Conan will almost surely like GoSick.

really, i just can't get into this series.Although i can still solve the mysteries it's harder for me to solve because the time period had less tech.and what is the wellspring of knowledge? That girl kinda freaks me out sometimes.

LOL! I think it's much like Kudo's brain, just more exploited. Kudo calls it deduction. Victorique calls it wellspring of knowledge. Kudo calls it evidence. Victorique calls it chaos. I love the time setting, so I'm good with it but I realize many people aren't able to handle the setting very well. I personally find her funny, but that's just me.

I prefer to call it "Goshiku" since that's what the kana says (and the word Gosick makes me think "go sick"... leading me to feel better calling it Gothic, since that's the common pronunciation of those kana)

Anyway, I love this series. I think Victorique is absolutely adorable, even in all her boredom and precociousness. And... I think she's more like Mycroft than Shinichi (or Sherlock). The back story between her and the detective surprised me, and I'm a big fan of the dynamic going on between her and Kujo.

Yeah, the name gets me... a friend of mine and I are still completely lost as to what it refers to but.. whatever XD

:3 YESH Someone who loves Victorique~ I wanted to smack the inspector dude in one of the recent episodes (Don't worry, I won't spoil anything..)

ANYWAY the moral of the story: GoSick = Awesomeness = You should watch it :3