Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Two Truths + A Lie [Forum Game]

Um... 3? Number two is impossible (at least for human beings that is), and physics is... Okay, that's a wild guess. I don't know you and I've never taken physics. :P

1)My favorite movies are in The Mummy trilogy

2)I hate Chipotle (if you don't live in America, or if your country doesn't have it, it's a Mexican restaurant)

3)I hate tomatoes

*sigh* Coming up with these are so hard... x.x

3, maybe?

Um... 3? Number two is impossible (at least for human beings that is), and physics is... Okay, that's a wild guess. I don't know you and I've never taken physics. :P

Funny enough, 2 is true. Though if you thought it was impossible, you should've picked it as the lie. :<

It was 3, btw.

1) I do not play the violin.

2) I learned how to speak English by relating the sound of the words to Korean.

3) I consider myself a poor writer, but a worse speaker.

3, maybe?

Funny enough, 2 is true. Though if you thought it was impossible, you should've picked it as the lie. :<

It was 3, btw.

1) I do not play the violin.

2) I learned how to speak English by relating the sound of the words to Korean.

3) I consider myself a poor writer, but a worse speaker.

Wait... I actually did that? *Rechecks post* Wow, I can't believe I actually did that. See, this is why I shouldn't post when I'm this sleepy. *Yawn* Oh, well. At least I got it right. (How did you NOT turn in something late??? Whelp, I just found my new idol xD)

Why must you make this so hard? Now my brain is filled with reverse psychology and reverse-reverse psychology...

I think it's either 2 or 3, but I'm gonna go with 2 just because you did 3 as the correct answer last time and it sounds more likely (you have a tendency to do unlikely things).

Oh, and it was number 2. I don't like Chipotle, and I don't understand why people like it so much O.o. And I love tomatoes! :P

Wait... I actually did that? *Rechecks post* Wow, I can't believe I actually did that. See, this is why I shouldn't post when I'm this sleepy. *Yawn* Oh, well. At least I got it right. (How did you NOT turn in something late??? Whelp, I just found my new idol xD)

Why must you make this so hard? Now my brain is filled with reverse psychology and reverse-reverse psychology...

I think it's either 2 or 3, but I'm gonna go with 2 just because you did 3 as the correct answer last time and it sounds more likely (you have a tendency to do unlikely things).

Very carefully.

It's not supposed to be very hard. I just pick random stuff out of my life and make something up in the time it takes to come up with stuff. I think you're thinking too hard. It was 3 again, btw. But I'll make it a bit harder:

1) Two of my favorite genres of music are in the following list: Jazz, classical, Korean ballad, Japanese pop.

2) My favorite and my least favorite anime character are both of the same gender.

3) My favorite national anthem (to listen to) is the Dutch one.

Very carefully.

It's not supposed to be very hard. I just pick random stuff out of my life and make something up in the time it takes to come up with stuff. I think you're thinking too hard. It was 3 again, btw. But I'll make it a bit harder:

1) Two of my favorite genres of music are in the following list: Jazz, classical, Korean ballad, Japanese pop.

2) My favorite and my least favorite anime character are both of the same gender.

3) My favorite national anthem (to listen to) is the Dutch one.

Yup, overthinking is my specialty :P

2. (Nope, I did not just spend 3 minutes in indecision >.<)

1)I'm currently eating a egg+cheese croissant

2)I love the smell of Yankee candles

3)I want a pair of Bluetooth headphones for Christmas

1)I'm currently eating a egg+cheese croissant

2)I love the smell of Yankee candles

3)I want a pair of Bluetooth headphones for Christmas

2? I actually hate the smell of Yankee candles, so I can't imagine someone loving them >~<

1) I have volleyball practice today

2) I have 3 posters in my room

3) I have a lava lamp in my room

2? I actually hate the smell of Yankee candles, so I can't imagine someone loving them >~<

1) I have volleyball practice today

2) I have 3 posters in my room

3) I have a lava lamp in my room

Correct! I just threw that one in there as an excuse to complain about the candles that were sitting in front of me... I don't get why people like them. >.<

3. I've never been in your room, but why not have 3 posters in there? You take volleyball (I thought it was on Tuesdays or something), so that's possible. You don't seem like a lava lamp person though...

1)My favorite (American) TV show is NCIS

2)My favorite KDrama is My Love From Another Star

3)My favorite seiyuu is Takayama Minami

Correct! I just threw that one in there as an excuse to complain about the candles that were sitting in front of me... I don't get why people like them. >.<

3. I've never been in your room, but why not have 3 posters in there? You take volleyball (I thought it was on Tuesdays or something), so that's possible. You don't seem like a lava lamp person though...

1)My favorite (American) TV show is NCIS

2)My favorite KDrama is My Love From Another Star

3)My favorite seiyuu is Takayama Minami

Ummmmm...... ya5y thats so hard... maybe 2?

1》I love sitting in the corner

2》I am waiting for the book fair

3》I love Kaichou wa maid-sama

Ummmmm...... ya5y thats so hard... maybe 2?

1》I love sitting in the corner

2》I am waiting for the book fair

3》I love Kaichou wa maid-sama

It's actually 3. I love her for doing Conan, Kiki, and Nabiki, but Hayashibara Megumi and Yamaguchi Kappei will always be my favorites :D. As for 2, My Love From Another Star is the BEST KDRAMA EVER. Ahem, sorry. But it's really good. I heard it was getting an English adaption, and I'm afraid >.<.

I'd say 1. I read somewhere else that you were waiting for the Maze Runner to come to your book fair, so slash 2. As for 3, Kaichou wa Maid-sama is amazing, so I hope that's true :P

1)I like Call of Duty: World at War

2)I just drew a candle...

3)I'm going to eat a Vietnamese sandwich for lunch

1)I like Call of Duty: World at War

2)I just drew a candle...

3)I'm going to eat a Vietnamese sandwich for lunch

I'm pretty sure it's 1.....

o-o

1) I have League of Legends downloaded on my laptop.

2) I have Hearthstone downloaded on my laptop.

3) I have Team Fortress 2 downloaded on my laptop.

Lol :P

:o... I don't know what to say, Raki-tan... Except I don't know what any of them are... 

The 2nd choice is the lie! (Of course I did not guess.........)

1. I have a cold

2. I am procrastinating

3. I am drawing

I'm pretty sure it's 1.....o-o

Yup. That's not fair! I already told you I didn't like video games >.<. Grr... Now I have to start using my imagination.

It's 1! Because most people procrastinate, and you're great at art, so... There. My brilliant deduction :P

1)I have not brush my teeth yet

2)I already ate breakfast

3)I have to reach the goal of practicing 40 minutes of violin today

It's actually 3. I love her for doing Conan, Kiki, and Nabiki, but Hayashibara Megumi and Yamaguchi Kappei will always be my favorites :D. As for 2, My Love From Another Star is the BEST KDRAMA EVER. Ahem, sorry. But it's really good. I heard it was getting an English adaption, and I'm afraid >.<.

I'd say 1. I read somewhere else that you were waiting for the Maze Runner to come to your book fair, so slash 2. As for 3, Kaichou wa Maid-sama is amazing, so I hope that's true :P

Well unfortunately you were wrong... the lie is 3... because I have still not watched it.. I am sure I will love it... and it is definitely on the top of my want-to-watch list

I would say 3... seeing as you have previously said you will eat sandwich for lunch meaning you didn't eat lunch ... so ypu already ate breakfast by now (the time XP) so 2 is right and I think 1 is right because most people brush their teeth aftef dinner and after waking up. ..

1: I don't know how to play the piano

2: I don't know how to rope-jump

3: I don't know how to bake

Well unfortunately you were wrong... the lie is 3... because I have still not watched it.. I am sure I will love it... and it is definitely on the top of my want-to-watch list

I would say 3... seeing as you have previously said you will eat sandwich for lunch meaning you didn't eat lunch ... so ypu already ate breakfast by now (the time XP) so 2 is right and I think 1 is right because most people brush their teeth aftef dinner and after waking up. ..

1: I don't know how to play the piano

2: I don't know how to rope-jump

3: I don't know how to bake

It was actually 2. I think our times are different, or you read an older post...? Or I'm just weird and not eat breakfast till a really long time after I wake up xD

Is it 3?

Kirsch didn't leave facts T-T

1) I am wearing a neon yellow shirt.

2) I am wearing neon yellow socks.

3) I am wearing blue jeans.

Kirsch didn't leave facts T-T

1) I am wearing a neon yellow shirt.

2) I am wearing neon yellow socks.

3) I am wearing blue jeans.

Oops! Sorry...

I'm guessing 1. That... If you are, then my mind is officially blown xD

1)I'm wearing a scrunchie

2)I'm wearing my TaeKwonDo uniform

3)I'm wearing my Tuesday socks

3. Tuesday socks. I could make a fortune by making day-labeled socks.

2. (Nope, I did not just spend 3 minutes in indecision >.<)

Whatever you say. If, by some chance, you did spend some time on this, you may be a bit disappointed to hear that the lie is 1. There were three of my favorite genres in that list: Jazz, classical, and Korean ballad. That is more than I claimed there were, so 1 is the lie.

1) I do not enjoy eating cheese-containing foods.

2) "The ends justify the means" is a philosophy that I subscribe to.

3) The mean of the lengths (in episodes) of all the anime series I have watched is around 12.

It was actually 2. I think our times are different, or you read an older post...? Or I'm just weird and not eat breakfast till a really long time after I wake up xD

Is it 3?

Maybe its tge time difference because even I eat 'breakfast' at 12:30 sometimes XD

And no its not 3 its 2... I do know how to rope jump but I fail miserably as a baker although I keep trying :D

@mohorovicic: maybe its 2? Or is it not?

(I am suspicious o.o)

1: I think it is too warm here

2: I just walked out of the shower

3: I had dinner about 30 min ago

3. Tuesday socks. I could make a fortune by making day-labeled socks.

Correct! I got this lie from one of my friends, who literally has socks of the week. I thought it was weird, but kinda funny >.<.

I'll go with 2, because I think where you live is pretty warm (at least warmer than where I am now), and your time zone might make it reasonable to have dinner thirty minutes before (of course, I didn't really do the math, so...).

1)I don't like Fritos

2)I don't like fruit snacks

3)I don't like graham crackers

Correct! I got this lie from one of my friends, who literally has socks of the week. I thought it was weird, but kinda funny >.<.

I'll go with 2, because I think where you live is pretty warm (at least warmer than where I am now), and your time zone might make it reasonable to have dinner thirty minutes before (of course, I didn't really do the math, so...).

1)I don't like Fritos

2)I don't like fruit snacks

3)I don't like graham crackers

You would have been absolutely right if I was not sitting in front of the Air-Conditioner XP so the lie is 1 actually

I think the lie is 2 ... why? No reason .. just a random guess

1: I am so tired

2: I am so sleepy

3: I am so hungry

You would have been absolutely right if I was not sitting in front of the Air-Conditioner XP so the lie is 1 actually

I think the lie is 2 ... why? No reason .. just a random guess

1: I am so tired

2: I am so sleepy

3: I am so hungry

XD So you were sitting in front of the air-conditioner? I thought my deduction was so good... :P

Since all of them are very likely, but numbers 1 and 2 are pretty much the same, I'd say 3 is the lie.

1)My favorite color is blue

2)My favorite painting is Starry Night

3)My favorite time of the day is now

XD So you were sitting in front of the air-conditioner? I thought my deduction was so good... :P

Since all of them are very likely, but numbers 1 and 2 are pretty much the same, I'd say 3 is the lie.

Hahahaha your deduction was perfect but you didn't know that I was sitting in front of the AC so yes it was perfect

And once again your deduction is right :)

1.) I sleep at midnight

2.) I always go outside

3.) I love video games

2? I think that you do like video games (I think you said it once?)

1: I am watching the tv

2: I got a C in my biology quiz T^T

3: its almost midnight

I would say 1 or 2.. maybe 3. But I would say 3.

It was actually 1. I love blue, but green is my favorite.

I'll say 2, just because most people don't like sharing their test scores, especially on an a Internet forum :P

1)My favorite DC opening is Butterfly Core

2)My favorite One Piece opening is Kaze wo Sagashite

3)My favorite opening of all time is The World (from Death Note)

I'll be random lol and I'll say 2.

1. I haven't eaten yet (at the post time)

2. It's a rest day for me (saturday)

3. I like crowded places

Hahahaha your deduction was perfect but you didn't know that I was sitting in front of the AC so yes it was perfect

And once again your deduction is right :)

2? I think that you do like video games (I think you said it once?)

1: I am watching the tv

2: I got a C in my biology quiz T^T

3: its almost midnight

yup. It's two.