Detective Conan World
Lia.

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone! My screen name is Lady Irene Adler! Nice to meet you all :)

P.S. How do you change your signature?

You've registered for DCW and joined our ranks, so there is no turning back now...:twisted:

Welcome to DCW. I am Mohorovicic, currently my display name is Skyron. I currently hold the title for #1 poster, which I am proud of. :D

We're a mostly crazy group of people. I'll describe some of the noteworthy ones:

IdentityUnknown

No one knows who she is. No one knows where she is. The only thing we know is that she is a girl. Great person really. Aeyra (I'll talk about her later) calls her Pyre.

She holds the title of DCW's Game Master dry.gif, which I find strange, cause everyone knows I am the true Game Master :P.

Aeyra

Aeyra's a frequent poster, and is as far as I know, a freak at math. She probably could answer math questions better then I could. She also is very elaborate normally when creating nicknames for people.

Her title; DCW's Ultimate Math Master, is probably well earned.

Chelseaj500

Oh dear, here comes a member who is quite strange, even among us. As far as I know, she is a fanfiction writer, but most of us know her by her...creepy laugh:

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Like that.

Meitantei Holmes

This member is a great person to know. He is quite friendly with newcomers, and also loves Pokemon. He's nice, and not crazy. dry.gif

Savior

This member hasn't posted a lot recently. Interesting person, he apparently believes he is going to lead the next Reich and whatnot. He's actually a decent person to chat with, if you don't mind his point of view. Unfortunately, most of us find his point of view weird.

Chekhov Macguffin

Currently undefeated at debate. The queen of debating, in fact. When she shows her insight, it's quite persuasive. Oh yes, Chek does NOT like when people think Scar Akai is the real Akai, and even worse, if people think Okiya is Bourbon. IdentityUnknown suggested Okiya = Bourbon. Here's what happened:

Oh dear, it appears I have neglected my halibut duties...

IdentityUnknown is hit with a rancid halibut for saying Okiya is Bourbon!

fishslap.gif

Convert, or the fish beating will continue!

And then there's me. My real name is Mark. I am awesome, strange, and a supporter of Weegee. In addition, I like to Rick-roll people; just letting you know. wink.gif

I own a shotgun, which I am not afraid to use. icon_cool.gif

So, as you can see, we have many strange people. We have people who are Megure x Agasa, people who are Agasa x Fusae, and people with changing avatars. Not to be specific, but we also have people who excel at deduction, the modern Moriarty, an awesome admin, an Onion user who has recently become inactive, a person who runs his/her own Japanese Classroom, DCW Podcast Staff, who are the host, that person, and the other person (the podcast itself can be found here, here, or here), and then there's this person. My two bros; this idiot and that stupid person (sadly these two are not active mostly).

If you have time, come to the Games forum. I'll be waiting, along with some regulars. I recommend this game, and also suggest you visit our archive of nonsense posts we built up over the days.

A common question I hear people ask is: How do you change your member title? Well, we gain that privilege by being loyal slaves to the cause of DCW. :P

Actually, all you need is 500 posts. Five. Hundred. Posts. After that, there truly is no turning back.

So, anyways, have fun on DCW. I hope you become an active member like some of us have (others have left or signed up and never post...icon_e_sad.gif).

Sayonara, 'till later. wink.gif

~Skyron

Hi!! :D Welcome to DCW!! And yes, as Skyron posted above me, I'm crazy. :P OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Have a great time here, and I hope you'll get used to us... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! XD

If you need help changing your signature, you go to your settings. I HATE I'm kinda lazy about explaining things. Go to the 'Help' button, and it should, well, help. XP I hope you get it...

Hi! Welcome to DCW, hope you'll like it here :] Most of the frequent posters are pretty crazy (I wonder if I've joined the ranks of the insane yet...) but they're all really nice so it's all good ^.^

Hi! Welcome to DCW, hope you'll like it here :] Most of the frequent posters are pretty crazy (I wonder if I've joined the ranks of the insane yet...) but they're all really nice so it's all good ^.^

You definitely have... XD

:D Why thank you.

You definitely have... XD

Hmm...are my standards higher? JK, welcome to the insane club, Sayomi! Meitantei Holmes (your bf) isn't insane yet, we'll have to work on that.

WOOT! I'm insane! :D :D :D :D Wait... is that a good thing or a bad thing? O___o

Oh, it's a horrible thing...JK, I like being insane. O.o

Welcome, Lady Irene Adler! Have fun! Enjoy!

Wow. Thanks Everyone!!

Fast replies:

HennyAng: Thanks for the info!

Chelseaj500: Thanks!! Crazy is fine, but insane isn't okay. Most of my friends are crazy too. x)

Sayomi: The ranks of insanity? :blink:

Meitantei Holmes: I think I get it! Is it a reference to the chapter/episode where Vermouth appeared as Sharon Vineyard? That's the only thing that I can think of x)

Identity Unknown: I don't really know how to use the thread, so.. OK, sure! My username on FF.net is fanficwriter007. I haven't written much :unsure: I haven't been there for a while now, thanks to writer's block.

Wow. Thanks Everyone!!

Fast replies:

HennyAng: Thanks for the info!

Chelseaj500: Thanks!! Crazy is fine, but insane isn't okay. Most of my friends are crazy too. x)

Sayomi: The ranks of insanity? :blink:

Meitantei Holmes: I think I get it! Is it a reference to the chapter/episode where Vermouth appeared as Sharon Vineyard? That's the only thing that I can think of x)

Identity Unknown: I don't really know how to use the thread, so.. OK, sure! My username on FF.net is fanficwriter007. I haven't written much :unsure: I haven't been there for a while now, thanks to writer's block.

Well, Lady Irene Adler (whom I will call LIA for short or maybe MLIA), my username on FF.net is tonsostuff. Nice to meet you!

My username on FanFiction is Chelseaj500, same as here. I wrote the story Into the World of Detective Conan. Have you read it? No, no, crazy is just the beginning... You stick around with us, it becomes insane... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Welcome to DCW.

There are a lot of fun things to do here.

I hang around mostly in Off-topic: Chatroom and Games

I love puzzles. If you love them also you should check it out! (Off-Topic: Games)

I am Korean, a PK(Pastor's Kid),speak 2.5 languages (.5 for Spanish, currently learning)

uhhh.. you'll see other info about me in other topics/posts/comments.

I didn't see anyone mentioning Maurice, the administrator(Creator) of this site..

I don't really know much about people in DCW. (Heh, I still have a lot to learn also. )

You'll get used to it fast.

Am I insane? well that's upto Chelseaj500 to decide.

I like to make jokes.. Not so good at it yet...

you might see me do something like this:

Hi! I'm Anti-APTX4- *gun shot*

hmm... what else are there... Pretty much Mohorovicic told you everything.

It's fun to read topics/posts/comments so you might want to check them out most of the time.

Some contains my Jokes(or some sort)...

Also, ther- *Gets shot by Maurice*

Maurice: SHUT UP ALREADY!!

(No offense just to welcome the guest- *BANG BANG BANG*

*Maurice leaves*

EDIT: Never mind, I see it. Sorry Mohorovicic for my blindness.

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

Welcome to DCW.

There are a lot of fun things to do here.

I hang around mostly in Off-topic: Chatroom and Games

I love puzzles. If you love them also you should check it out! (Off-Topic: Games)

I am Korean, a PK(Pastor's Kid),speak 2.5 languages (.5 for Spanish, currently learning)

uhhh.. you'll see other info about me in other topics/posts/comments.

I didn't see anyone mentioning Maurice, the administrator(Creator) of this site..

I don't really know much about people in DCW. (Heh, I still have a lot to learn also. )

You'll get used to it fast.

Am I insane? well that's upto Chelseaj500 to decide.

I like to make jokes.. Not so good at it yet...

you might see me do something like this:

Hi! I'm Anti-APTX4- *gun shot*

hmm... what else are there... Pretty much Mohorovicic told you everything.

It's fun to read topics/posts/comments so you might want to check them out most of the time.

Some contains my Jokes(or some sort)...

Also, ther- *Gets shot by Maurice*

Maurice: SHUT UP ALREADY!!

(No offense just to welcome the guest- *BANG BANG BANG*

*Maurice leaves*

EDIT: Never mind, I see it. Sorry Mohorovicic for my blindness.

OMG, did Mark forget Maurice? That's a...

*reads edit*

Never mind.

I was confused, but thanks anyways for the help! I don't like talking about myself, so I won't be posting here anymore. Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!