Detective Conan World
dreznovk

OVA 11: A Secret Order from London

I actually thought is was pretty good overall. I especially enjoyed Haibara's little episode of payback on the professor. Picture at the end looked like something for lolicons. Also, the whole Grace Aihara deal was way too coincidental and creepy (why does everybody in the DC world have a lookalike?!). But I enjoyed it.

Overall, horrible.

Everything was coincidental, predictable, and Haibara was horribly OOC (until the very end, which was enjoyable). Mitsu's getting Haibara's general situation right was pretty funny though, despite him being about 7-8 years off on Haibara's actual age.

Basically this was riding on the awesomeness of Haibara and the random Okiya cameos, neither of which saved it. It was pretty boring and that last picture... I just wish it was the grown up versions of them from OVA 9... that would have been better... As it is... it was totally a fanservice lolicon thing...

• Upvote 3

Overall, horrible.

Everything was coincidental, predictable, and Haibara was horribly OOC (until the very end, which was enjoyable). Mitsu's getting Haibara's general situation right was pretty funny though, despite him being about 7-8 years off on Haibara's actual age.

Basically this was riding on the awesomeness of Haibara and the random Okiya cameos, neither of which saved it. It was pretty boring and that last picture... I just wish it was the grown up versions of them from OVA 9... that would have been better... As it is... it was totally a fanservice lolicon thing...

^ 100% agreement on this one, I'm afraid.

I didn't like this OVA at all.

I have been disappointed yet again...

*waits patiently for OVA 12, hoping for BO appearance*

... you're gonna be waiting awhile. These aren't canon. They're never going to be anything but goofy fluff.

Will the OVA spoil the movie at all?

And what does loli and lolicon mean? o.O

OVAs are unrelated to anything. You are thinking of the Magic Files, which to my knowledge the MF for the movie doesn't spoil anything either.

So either way you are safe.

• Upvote 1

Overall, horrible.

^Agree with this too :P

Will the OVA spoil the movie at all?

And what does loli and lolicon mean? o.O

As Kyuu point out, OVA don't related to movie but Magic file is related to Movie. Some OVA take on the situation that going on the Anime. Like this one, It does spoil first of 6 London arc episodes (Not that big deal, only general setting for the situation and don't even mention the case.)

Lolicon are people who feel affection to children that younger than normal. Loli is said children who become target of those affection.

But everyone should learn to don't expect much Movies, Magic files, OVAs since they are not canon and can't move the plot anywhere. If anything big happen, it possible that they just dreaming all of them.

OVAs are unrelated to anything. You are thinking of the Magic Files, which to my knowledge the MF for the movie doesn't spoil anything either.So either way you are safe.

As Kyuu point out, OVA don't related to movie but Magic file is related to Movie. Some OVA take on the situation that going on the Anime. Like this one, It does spoil first of 6 London arc episodes (Not that big deal, only general setting for the situation and don't even mention the case.)Lolicon are people who feel affection to children that younger than normal. Loli is said children who become target of those affection.But everyone should learn to don't expect much Movies, Magic files, OVAs since they are not canon and can't move the plot anywhere. If anything big happen, it possible that they just dreaming all of them.

Yeah, I mixed up the magic files and OVA. Thanks for the replies I'm goina watch it now then :D

As for loli... ew 0.o

I gotta say that I kind of enjoyed it. I think the whole Grace part and the people following her was stupid but other than that it was funny. And I have to agree, peanut butter and jam is amazing!

It turned out worse than I thought it would xP All that good suspense was built up for nothing... But the picture at the end wasn't THAT bad... I just think Haibara and Ayumi look better without makeup than with it :P

... you're gonna be waiting awhile. These aren't canon. They're never going to be anything but goofy fluff.

Yeah, I know, but I still hope for something involving the BO.

Even if it's just a new member being introduced than killed (like in both M-5 and M-13), it would be better than this disaster we had for OVA 11.

I'm fairly certain the whole thing was just a creepy half-hour advertisement for sandwiches.

Like!

So which do you prefer: strawberry or blueberry jam?

I knew something was terrible wrong when I saw Haibara's room. It was too...OOC.

Overall, horrible.

That's basically what I thought of this piece of junk they call OVA, and god knows I don't expect much from these things since I even managed to enjoy the 8th one (only to a certain extent of course).