Detective Conan World
dreznovk

OVA 11: A Secret Order from London

conanova111.jpg

conanova112.jpg

Contain manga chapter that is not animated yet

OVA 11 - A secret order from London

Just my rough translation, it's best to wait for a proper English translation: This OVA take place during Conan's London trip. It all begins when Mitsuhiko by chance look at a magazine and on its cover is someone who identical to Haibara called "Darles Aihara". While wondering if this is the same person, he received a call from Conan, saying: "Do not let Haibara go back to professor's house!".

There're 3 interesting points:

Point 1 : Will Haibara's childhood be revealed ? Are Haibara and "Darles Aihara" the same person ?

Point 2 : A villain who never appeared before in DC. He seems to following Haibara. What is his objective ? Does he have any relation with the message left by Conan ? What does Haibara think about this ?

Point 3 : A danger is approaching Haibara while Conan is in London, so he can't do anything about this. Mitsuhiko and Genta begin the investigation, can they succeed ?

I'm really excited about this, especially when this is an OVA focused on Ai ! The release date is 23 June. Oh, it seems Okiya's in it too.

Source:

http://tanteikid.blogspot.com/2011/04/detective-conan-ova-11-informacion-de.html

Websunday

Thank you, thank you! I've been looking high and low for OVA 11 info. Finally, this one actually seems really interesting. OVA 10 looked like a funny one from the start, but this OVA seems really serious!

And anyone have a translation for the title of this OVA?

I hope Ai gets more screentime. SHe hardly ever gets any and I don't think there are many times when she solves cases. I can't wait :razz:

post-9017-0-29174300-1302841163_thumb.jp AiCon=hilarious

*wonders why Ayumi is on the cover*

*replaces Ayumi with Agasa*

:D

*replaces Ai with Fusae*

--> Here we go, a Agasa*Fusae OVA, you must be loving this, Skyron :D

Thank you, thank you! I've been looking high and low for OVA 11 info. Finally, this one actually seems really interesting. OVA 10 looked like a funny one from the start, but this OVA seems really serious!

And anyone have a translation for the title of this OVA?

I forgot to mention it: :P

"The secret instruction from London"

"The Secret Instruction From London", huh?

Boy, that's quite a nice name. Especially since it's only an OVA, you can't expect a movie worth title.

This title is actually one of the better ones in my opinion.

Oh cool! A new ova! I hope that there's a AiCon moment. :P

There probably is, since Ran doesn't even appear on the cover.

And for some reason Ayumi is involved as well, so there might be something going on between her and Conan as well.

I guess they excluded Ran because they focused a lot of attention on her in OVA 9.

Not to mention, from what dreznovk has translated, I have this feeling in the back of mind that the BO might have their first OVA appearance. Since most of the OVAs have been funny and not too serious, they might want to change it up a bit with a BO appearance.

There probably is, since Ran doesn't even appear on the cover.

And for some reason Ayumi is involved as well, so there might be something going on between her and Conan as well.

I guess they excluded Ran because they focused a lot of attention on her in OVA 9.

Not to mention, from what dreznovk has translated, I have this feeling in the back of mind that the BO might have their first OVA appearance. Since most of the OVAs have been funny and not too serious, they might want to change it up a bit with a BO appearance.

Since Conan is stuck in London while Ai and Ayumi are in Japan, i doubt there'll be any moments between them. But i'm afraid that maybe there'll be some AiMit...

About the BO, i have the feeling that the culprit might turn out to be some good guy with silly reason, this kind of situation happened before, serous at first then nothing bad really happen

Still, i hope this will be a serious OVA, and we might see some BO in it.

I've always wondered why the BO never appeared in the OVA's.

I mean, they could be worrying about "messing up" the BO's history or story plot or something, but if they just have them appear shortly (like a Tequila like arc or something), then it should be okay.

I've always wondered why the BO never appeared in the OVA's.

I mean, they could be worrying about "messing up" the BO's history or story plot or something, but if they just have them appear shortly (like a Tequila like arc or something), then it should be okay.

I prefer they appear in mangas or movies, OVAs are short, they're not worthy of a BO ark or short appearance.

Gosho still has the rights to his manga, and so he can be against having certain characters in fillers, OVAs, magic-files...That's why there's no fillers with the BO, Kid, Heiji or Kazuha (mystery tour excepted). As far as the movies are concerned, I assume that he also gives his opinion before using the BO since he always participates a little in the making of the movies. Personally, I'd rather not see the BO anyway else other then in the manga/anime (for the movies, it's now too late, sadly...).

Gosho still has the rights to his manga, and so he can be against having certain characters in fillers, OVAs, magic-files...That's why there's no fillers with the BO, Kid, Heiji or Kazuha (mystery tour excepted). As far as the movies are concerned, I assume that he also gives his opinion before using the BO since he always participates a little in the making of the movies. Personally, I'd rather not see the BO anyway else other then in the manga/anime (for the movies, it's now too late, sadly...).

Remember Gosho said in his recent interview that the anime team had the plot foreshadow and he wished they would give it back now, and it may help us understand who anokata is? maybe this has something to do with it...just a thought

I doubt all. As it is, all the information concerning the plot will always appear in the manga first. OVAs, fillers, magic-files have absolutely no link to that whatsoever. So I wouldn't expect anything extraordinary.

I doubt all. As it is, all the information concerning the plot will always appear in the manga first. OVAs, fillers, magic-files have absolutely no link to that whatsoever. So I wouldn't expect anything extraordinary.

I would at least hope for an Irish like story arc.

Most OVA's are funny (except for OVA 9) or just simple cases.

We really need some action and deaths involved in this OVA.

And a quick BO appearance would get that rolling.

OVA 10 talks about Kaitou Kid and now, OVA 11 talks about Haibara Ai's past!!! The name of this OVA is “A Secret Order From London” (I think because her mother is British). Okiya Subaru will appear in this OVA (how sweet, I think he's really is Bourbon) Well, I can't waitttttttt!

ova11-1.jpg

More information!!!

Thanks for watching (my first topic on DCW)

• Upvote 2