Detective Conan World
dreznovk

OVA 11: A Secret Order from London

*wonders why Ayumi is on the cover*

*replaces Ayumi with Agasa*

:D

its all about ai so i relace it with haibara's geeky pic

I watched the OVA 11 with the Chinese subs, but since my Chinese sucks it didn't help at all.

As far as I'm concerned, this OVA is probably the closest OVA to involve the BO.

Though no BO member appeared (unless you count Okiya as being Akai and Akai as a former BO member), they were mentioned a few times.

From what I can tell, it's one of those seemingly intense story plots that turn out to be not so big of a deal in the end.

It's exciting enough though, and I can't wait for the full translation.

You going to watch OVA11 in Japanese? Because English version is not available yet.

London case already aired 5 of 6 episodes and will take only about 1-2 weeks to completely air the rest. IMHO you should wait and watch London case first.

By the way, OVA usually don't spoil plot but who know?

Just watched it with German Subs on Youtube because the English Sub Quality was kinda low, well not the sub quality but the image quality :D

And if you want to watch it you can, no spoilers at all.

I tried to watch it with the Chinese subs but I can't read Chinese fast enough... I had to keep pausing it every time the dialogue changed -___- I gave up about halfway through part 1... but it seems pretty interesting from what I can understand :3

It's actually kind of creepy, particularly the weird picture at the ending.

But I agree with Haibara, when she chose not to work with that unscrupulous guy.

Yeah, I agree with the picture thing. I mean, it's like they're trying to promote loliconness or something...