Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Detective Conan Movie 14: The Lost Ship in the Sky

did anyone notice the baloon behind Ran? That might mean it's just Conan's imagination, but i might be wrong. And i don't think it'll be a big disapointment, i'm really looking forward to it!

ITS NOT HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!! TT^TT

I've been roaming youtube but there is no movie! can anyone pm me if you have a link to the movie?? I tried buying a dvd but.. the stre i was in isnt updated...

And I totally agree with the Spaceship thing! xD

ITS NOT HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!! TT^TT

I've been roaming youtube but there is no movie! can anyone pm me if you have a link to the movie?? I tried buying a dvd but.. the stre i was in isnt updated...

And I totally agree with the Spaceship thing! xD

It's not yet subbed by the Detective Conan Translation Project (DCTP) fansub group so you can't actually get a hold of the movie yet. ;)

It's not yet subbed by the Detective Conan Translation Project (DCTP) fansub group so you can't actually get a hold of the movie yet. ;)

please don't link directly to other groups, we should try not to get them in the same kind of trouble we were in... you can mention them by name, but let other users search for them on their own if they so desire

thanks

cant wait for subbs! anyway I don't give a damn if ran gets kissed by kid that would be GREAT! I would LOVE it if the story took a ShinichixShiho direction... Shiho/Ai is sooooooooooooo...Ox10,001,010,010,101,111 better than Ran...

haha... Oh yeah and for thoes who say that kid wouldn't do any thing behind that lady friend of his (cant remember her name lol) Kid is pertty mutch in denial of any feelings for her. kind of like shinichi was with Ran at the begining of DC. if any one disagrees i may be mistaken i havent gone back an watched DC for a while... :-D

where can I find detective conan movie 14 english subbed online???

without sub is fine

plsss...i'm begging you tell me!!!!

you'll have to wait until autumn for English subtitles, just like the rest of us

I'm so tired of telling people that

when does the download link to the movie come up???

i wanna watch it sooo bad!!!!!!!!! <_<

even if you don't mind a raw (not that I know whether there are any available yet), you'll have to search for it on your own since I've been trying to discourage people from posting that type of link on these boards.

I suggest a nice search engine, like google

Hi there! I'm a new member of DC world! I'm a Chinese! Nice to meet all of you.

Well in China the film will not be seen until Octorber!! What a pity!!!

But some people who have been to Japan and watched the film told the fans that Kaito and Ran was just a joke~~

Did you see it? Is it good?

i heard that they are not kissing..The moment is there but Kid don't kiss Ran in the end,he touches her ass and she kicks him.

Who is the bastard that slapped Haibara.... :angry:

Kaito & Ran!? Nah, Conan will do something to stop it, haha. And the movie did pretty well in box offices actually, around 30 billion yen?

Has the DVD been released yet? I'm dying to see it :???:

i heard that they are not kissing..The moment is there but Kid don't kiss Ran in the end,he touches her ass and she kicks him.

Yeah, because Kid touches Ran's ass, she know that Kid isn't Shinichi, cause Shinichi will never do that..

And Conan wondering what Kid do that Shinichi won't do..

Haha.. :-D :-D