Detective Conan World
TheBlackTac

What is the true identity of scar-faced Akai?

Personally I think Scar Akai is Bourbon while SUbaru Okiya is actually Akai. Since Akai likes to drink Bourbon and he said in the mall episodes that he couldn't be mistaken. That's true if he's actually Akai.

ALso scar AKai claimed to have lost his memories, and was a good fighter as witnessed in the bank case. ALso, he knew that the BO members were targetting him. Vermouth also told Gin beforehand that Bourbon was doing something. The "something" was probably him testing the FBI's reactions.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Scar_Akai

This site talks more on it... :geek:

Besides, this akai looks way too evil

post-9017-0-23779400-1302757612_thumb.jp Such an evil knowing smile...GASP!

He acts suspicious, if hes def and can not talk why would he go to a bank or a huge store, not to mention he does it alone.

When he bought the hat he talked to the lady selling it, but to any FBI agents hes silenced

Ill give my vote to burbon since others were seen at the same time as he in ch.700-704

i still think that Scar Akai is Bourbon in disguise. I think he is testing the FBI's reactions to the disguise. If the FBI payed no real mind to the disguise or acted differently, apart from shocked, then he would know that Kir is a traitor.