Detective Conan World
The Medici

Worst Episode

I've just watched the Flower Scent Murder Case (episode 90) and I believe it is the weakest case found by Conan so far, after the first ten minutes I had already solved almost everything and he was still desperately trying to solve the problem.

In your the opnion which is the worst case solved by Conan?

118. I liked it, but the charm protecting Conan was cheesy.

222-224. The story was interesting, but the single branch holding two people is overused.

471. Can you say filler? The bomb is too similar to the ones in movie one, and there was no suspense.

486. Holy crap the culprit and trick are obvious!!! DX

135 The Disappearing Weapon Case. I mean really? You would kill someone because they threw a hanger at you? In my opinion, that was the worst episode just because of the murder's motive...

• Upvote 2

I'm sure one of the worst is an AO, but I kind of gave up on those a while ago...

You wouldn't be the only none. You'd be surprised (or not, considering how bad they are) at how many Conan fans I know of that skip any AO's.

You wouldn't be the only none. You'd be surprised (or not, considering how bad they are) at how many Conan fans I know of that skip any AO's.

Huh, I'm not surprised in the slightest. They're terrible.

Huh, I'm not surprised in the slightest. They're terrible.

I still watch them anyways. Because you never know if you would have missed something amazing if you skipped an episode. Though most of the time, it was just a waste of time. But true DC fans watch every episode despite how terrible they end up being.

I still watch them anyways. Because you never know if you would have missed something amazing if you skipped an episode. Though most of the time, it was just a waste of time. But true DC fans watch every episode despite how terrible they end up being.

Yeah, that's always been my logic too. Every now and then we'll get a gem, but sometimes I really do wonder if it's really worth all the effort.

You know, that kind of hurts my feelings....

But I do go back and watch them all after two seasons. I'm pretty behind in my episode watching, so I want to get the canon in first. I still have given up on AOs in general though.

You know, that kind of hurts my feelings....

But I do go back and watch them all after two seasons. I'm pretty behind in my episode watching, so I want to get the canon in first. I still have given up on AOs in general though.

I'm not saying you're not a true dc fan. I sometimes did what you did (skip the AOs then watch them later) I'm just saying some people might miss out on great episodes if they skip every AO without ever watching them.

I'm not saying you're not a true dc fan. I sometimes did what you did (skip the AOs then watch them later) I'm just saying some people might miss out on great episodes if they skip every AO without ever watching them.

Ah, I see. You do miss out on something when you don't watch the AOs.

>true DC fans

Anyway, an AO that everyone should watch is that amazing 3 part seance case :P

>true DC fans

Anyway, an AO that everyone should watch is that amazing 3 part seance case :P

That episode is one of the better AOs. But it also has one of the worst tragedies ever. :(