Detective Conan World
The Medici

Worst Episode

I still watch them anyways. Because you never know if you would have missed something amazing if you skipped an episode. Though most of the time, it was just a waste of time. But true DC fans watch every episode despite how terrible they end up being.

Please define "true DC fan" because if watching all episodes of the anime is the criteria, then I am not, due to not watching the anime at all and reading only the manga. There are a lot of fans like me too, including Chekhov if I'm not mistaken. Some fans like to stick to only Gosho's original work. That does not make them any less of a fan than anyone else.

That said, I don't remember the number, but I remember watching some AO because everyone was raving how bad it was and I got curious. It was in the 500s. It wasn't bad funny like I had hoped, it was just bad :(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

Please define "true DC fan" because if watching all episodes of the anime is the criteria, then I am not, due to not watching the anime at all and reading only the manga. There are a lot of fans like me too, including Chekhov if I'm not mistaken. Some fans like to stick to only Gosho's original work. That does not make them any less of a fan than anyone else.

Please don't take what I said two and a half months ago personal. I was just explaining to someone that a true (as in dedicated) Detective Conan fan would go out of his or her way and take a grasp at anything Conan. Just because an AO is not a "Gosho original" doesn't mean that it isn't worth watching; thus, I recommend people like you to watch all AO's for the hell of it so you all don't miss out on a great episode (one that wasn't given a chance). Like I've always said, it's better to regret something you did do than to regret something you didn't do. And if you DO NOT take my recommendation into consideration, then that still doesn't mean you are "any less of a fan than anyone else", let alone an untrue DC fan. You are rather a true Gosho-original DC fan.

• Upvote 2

Please don't take what I said two and a half months ago personal. I was just explaining to someone that a true (as in dedicated) Detective Conan fan would go out of his or her way and take a grasp at anything Conan. Just because an AO is not a "Gosho original" doesn't mean that it isn't worth watching; thus, I recommend people like you to watch all AO's for the hell of it so you all don't miss out on a great episode (one that wasn't given a chance). Like I've always said, it's better to regret something you did do than to regret something you didn't do. And if you DO NOT take my recommendation into consideration, then that still doesn't mean you are "any less of a fan than anyone else", let alone an untrue DC fan. You are rather a true Gosho-original DC fan.

Don't misunderstand, I didn't take offense nor did I take it personally. Hell, I barely categorize myself as a DC fan at all anymore, because I can't even rank it on my top 20 any more.

I'm just saying that not everyone chooses to watch all of DC, if AT ALL. That choice doesn't make them any less of a fan of DC as anyone else. Where there is more than one medium, or over 600 episodes, with a good percentage of those episodes being filler, not watching everything is understandable. Whether the person chooses to avoid AOs because they are not Gosho's original work or because they got tired of the tripe that the anime team puts out is their choice, and should not be degraded as a fan because of it.

Allow me to put it to you this way... A fan of Harry Potter can easily elect to NOT LIKE the movie adaptations, and be no less of a fan of the franchise. Just because one prefers the original work of the author does not mean they are not a true fan.

If I wanted to make the argument, I could easily say that a true DC fan ONLY reads the manga, because it is the pure medium as created by Gosho Aoyama and his team as THEY intended it and not as interpreted by anyone else.

Don't misunderstand, I didn't take offense nor did I take it personally. Hell, I barely categorize myself as a DC fan at all anymore, because I can't even rank it on my top 20 any more.

I'm just saying that not everyone chooses to watch all of DC, if AT ALL. That choice doesn't make them any less of a fan of DC as anyone else. Where there is more than one medium, or over 600 episodes, with a good percentage of those episodes being filler, not watching everything is understandable. Whether the person chooses to avoid AOs because they are not Gosho's original work or because they got tired of the tripe that the anime team puts out is their choice, and should not be degraded as a fan because of it.

Allow me to put it to you this way... A fan of Harry Potter can easily elect to NOT LIKE the movie adaptations, and be no less of a fan of the franchise. Just because one prefers the original work of the author does not mean they are not a true fan.

If I wanted to make the argument, I could easily say that a true DC fan ONLY reads the manga, because it is the pure medium as created by Gosho Aoyama and his team as THEY intended it and not as interpreted by anyone else.

Well, I'm not in the mood to discuss about something that isn't worth debating over since I already said: doesn't mean you are "any less of a fan than anyone else", let alone an untrue DC fan. So, what else is there to say?

Anyways, to go back OT, I think one of the newer AO's, episode 634 "The Crime Scene is a Very Narrow Shop", was terrible. Both the whodunit and howdunit were WAY too predictable for my taste. I'm sure there are far worse episodes that I can't remember right now (since the forgettable ones tend to be the bad ones).

Hmm... was it ep 13 where was that fake Masami Hirota case? It was pretty awful...

Any of the episodes that were supposed to be BO from the first 50 were awful because the anime didn't predict the popularity, so they just wrote out the plot cases entirely, and made frankly substandard AO episodes.

Though they did turn that one around and make a fantastic AO episode with 128 to fix the hole they made.

Any of the episodes that were supposed to be BO from the first 50 were awful because the anime didn't predict the popularity, so they just wrote out the plot cases entirely, and made frankly substandard AO episodes.

Though they did turn that one around and make a fantastic AO episode with 128 to fix the hole they made.

i still dont get why they did that in the first place

and even after so many years they still make some changes

also this one was bad A House in the Aquarium

I've seen a few bad episodes. I don't really remember them though. I'm only on episode 314 at the moment. Since Youtube took down what seems to be all the Japanese episodes with english subs, I don't know if I can continue watching it. I don't know any other sites where they are available.

I think I'll add onto what I said earlier.

Any episode that is focused on just Ran, just Conan, or Haibara and I'm not such a huge fan of bomb cases or the episodes Conan yells at the DB. (They're his FRIENDS! D:< HE SHOULD TREAT THEM AS SUCH REGARDLESS OF AGE!)

I've seen a few bad episodes. I don't really remember them though. I'm only on episode 314 at the moment. Since Youtube took down what seems to be all the Japanese episodes with english subs, I don't know if I can continue watching it. I don't know any other sites where they are available.

Conan TV! Aside from one hiccup this afternoon, it works great. :D

I do not know if I am the only one, but I hate all the chapters are: "the tour ..." and have 2 parts, like 640-641, 594-595

I agree. The Mystery Tour episodes are almost always snoozers.

I hate the episode where they play hide and seek and ayumi decides to hide in a car trunk and the car goes off then she hears them saying things like "we killed her" and "yeah we got her head cut off and it's with us" then at the end it turns out that they were only actors practicing for a play. It's a very old episode... Something in the twenties probably.... It was a waste of time.

Then theres a one where the killer's motive is so pathetic... *SPOILER ALERT* the guy's American and he likes this girl and she likes him back and she sent her little cousins to ask him what he thinks of her, and they used to communicate in English writing cuz for some reason he couldn't speak, so he wrote "SHINE" and the girls thought it was "shi ne" (basically kill) so she commits suicide then the guy starts killing the while family cuz he thinks they made her commit suicide. But other than that the episode would've been nice.