Detective Conan World
Monsi

(Belated) Happy 2nd Year Anniversary, DCW!

Well, the title says it:

Happy 2nd Year Anniversary, Detective Conan World!

For those who still don't know, the anniversary of our site is every April 10.

As one of the old members of this site, I have to say how happy I am to see how active this site is now, because when I first came here, there were only very few who are active then.

Well, let's wait on what the moderators and Maurice (our site admin) would have to say.

As always, more power to our site and enjoy! B)

Sorry about the "belated" thing. I just realized that our country's time is ahead of 12 or 13 hours compared to USA. :P

Edited by Monsi
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Monsi for taking the initiative and creating this thread! Yes, it's been 2 years already and it's been a pretty fun ride for sure! Like you said, the site has become very active and that's just awesome. I mostly love how the wiki has progressed so much in those 2 years. We've really become a pretty complete resource for everything Detective Conan related and it just keeps getting better! :D

So, thank you everyone for your constant support and, most importantly, for having fun doing it!

Happy 2 years anniversary DCW! ^_^

• Upvote 1

Maurice, was it you who created this whole thing? because you made a well job!

Thank you! Yeah. It started very modest and small and got better and bigger over time. :)

Thanks Monsi for taking the initiative and creating this thread! Yes, it's been 2 years already and it's been a pretty fun ride for sure! Like you said, the site has become very active and that's just awesome. I mostly love how the wiki has progressed so much in those 2 years. We've really become a pretty complete resource for everything Detective Conan related and it just keeps getting better! :D

Well, no one has posted about it yet so I decided to make one.:P It's a good thing that I have set my cellphone to remind me of it every year. :)

And I indeed love how the wiki has progressed. I even consult ONLY our wiki in case I need something.

And...you're very welcome! :lol: