Detective Conan World
Akazora

Read Any Good Books Lately?

Finished 4 books of A Series of Unfortunate Events :) Quite interesting, easy to read (as I read in English) but well-written. It uses many high level vocabulary even many kids read it. I have all 13 books and I am eager to read the next one :D

(But my teacher told me to change to another book, another writing style and I chose And then there were none by Agatha Christine. Just begin so no comment)

Finished 4 books of A Series of Unfortunate Events :) Quite interesting, easy to read (as I read in English) but well-written. It uses many high level vocabulary even many kids read it. I have all 13 books and I am eager to read the next one :D

(But my teacher told me to change to another book, another writing style and I chose And then there were none by Agatha Christine. Just begin so no comment)

Ohohoho!  I'd like to hear what you think of that book when you're finished.

Yup, it's really interesting :D A person died already :3 Have you read it? I guess it'll be a yes :)

Mhm, it's one of my favorite books of all time. Thinking about it makes me want to reread it.

Hahahah XD for me it was the biology textbook...

I actually really liked my American history textbook.  I'm not lying, I swear that book was amazing.  History was fun to learn because of that book.  I think I'm the only person in my school who thought that though.  Current sophomores are wetting the pages of that book with their tears as I type.  

Right now, I'm reading Eleanor & Park. So far, so great~ :D I plan to read The Alchemyst by Michael Scott next.

It's long overdue, but I'm finally starting on the Great Gatsby. 

it's a required reading, but we can all overlook that aspect.

It's long overdue, but I'm finally starting on the Great Gatsby. 

it's a required reading, but we can all overlook that aspect.

Hopefully you like it more than I did.  I read it for pleasure and still wasn't a big fan.

Hopefully you like it more than I did.  I read it for pleasure and still wasn't a big fan.

I've heard a lot of good things about this book from previous friends who have read it.

It's okay so far, but my expectations were so high, it doesn't seem nearly as good as what my friends made it out to be.

Red Kayak - Priscilla Cummings

I haven't started it yet, but it's sitting on my desk, with my friends screaming at me about how good it is.

Red Kayak - Priscilla Cummings

I haven't started it yet, but it's sitting on my desk, with my friends screaming at me about how good it is.

I read that book back in middle school.  I don't remember a smidgen of it.  I didn't even remember I read that book until you mentioned it.  This may not be very good news, because I remember only the really good books from my younger years.

I read that book back in middle school.  I don't remember a smidgen of it.  I didn't even remember I read that book until you mentioned it.  This may not be very good news, because I remember only the really good books from my younger years.

You and my friends have really differing opinions O.o

You and my friends have really differing opinions O.o

I would actually trust your friends on this one.  Though it may not have made a huge impression on me, it might have still been pretty good.  I just can't, for the life of me, remember what Red Kayak was about.

I would actually trust your friends on this one.  Though it may not have made a huge impression on me, it might have still been pretty good.  I just can't, for the life of me, remember what Red Kayak was about.

All I know is that there's a... Kayak. I think someone of some importance dies. And I think it had to do with a town? O.o

Meh, that probably did nothing to jump-start your memory.