Detective Conan World
Akazora

Read Any Good Books Lately?

Holly Black's White Cat series and 'The Chosen' by Chaim Potak. :3 'course, they'll never beat the Mortal Instruments or the Infernal Devices by a long shot, but they were still good~

The next book for The Heroes of Olympus, a spinoff of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, IS COMING OUT THIS OCTOBER!!!

Book Three!<3333

The Heroes of Olympus : The Mark of Athena~

CAN'T WAAAAAAIT!!!!

Well, right now I'm reading Chasing Vermeer by Blue Barriet.

The next book for The Heroes of Olympus, a spinoff of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, IS COMING OUT THIS OCTOBER!!!

Book Three!<3333

The Heroes of Olympus : The Mark of Athena~

CAN'T WAAAAAAIT!!!!

Well, right now I'm reading Chasing Vermeer by Blue Barriet.

Hmm..I dunno, but out of Rick Riordan's three series (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Kane Chronicles and The Heroes of Olympus), I liked Percy Jackson the best. I dunno if it's just me, but his lates books are getting a bit boring and tiring...They're like all about the same thing (Especially the Kane ones...'cept they're just Egyptian instead of Greek) ...So I just find them a bit...tiresome now.

Sorry..>_<

(I've read the first and second of the Kane Chronicles and the first of The Heroes of Olympus.)

Hmm..I dunno, but out of Rick Riordan's three series (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Kane Chronicles and The Heroes of Olympus), I liked Percy Jackson the best. I dunno if it's just me, but his lates books are getting a bit boring and tiring...They're like all about the same thing (Especially the Kane ones...'cept they're just Egyptian instead of Greek) ...So I just find them a bit...tiresome now.

Sorry..>_<

(I've read the first and second of the Kane Chronicles and the first of The Heroes of Olympus.)

I DON'T LIKE KANE CHRONICLES.

I only read his Greek/Roman Mythology-related series coz I'm not much into Egyptian. :mellow:

boredomplz.gif?1

BUT I DO LOVE PERCY JACKSON AND THE HEROES OF OLYMPUS SERIES!!! <333333

I DON'T LIKE KANE CHRONICLES.

I only read his Greek/Roman Mythology-related series coz I'm not much into Egyptian. :mellow:

boredomplz.gif?1

BUT I DO LOVE PERCY JACKSON AND THE HEROES OF OLYMPUS SERIES!!! <333333

Okay, I'll agree that The Heroes of Olympus is better than Kane (Kane is just plain....boring! >_<), but Percy Jackson was better than Heroes of Olympus.

Unless the second and third of the series are actually really good/possibly better than Percy. rolleyes.gif)

Okay, I'll agree that The Heroes of Olympus is better than Kane (Kane is just plain....boring! >_<), but Percy Jackson was better than Heroes of Olympus.

Unless the second and third of the series are actually really good/possibly better than Percy. rolleyes.gif)

Agree.

Kane < Heroes < PERCY JACKSON!!!!!!

And I've been reading Fifty Shades of Grey these past few days. Love it~<33333

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James.

onioncleanplz.gif?1

Fifty Shades of Gray, huh...rolleyes.gif I'd read it, but then all my friends are telling me not to..xP So, whaddaya guys think? Should I? xD

I'm reading PLAGUE!!! The fourth book in the Gone series...:DDDD