Detective Conan World
Akazora

Read Any Good Books Lately?

WOW COMPLETE SHERLOCK HOLMES IN 2 VOLUMES FOR $7.95 EACH!!!

man I am going to buy that.

I already have most of them in English, all of them in Chinese (blame my dad), and all of them are in the library.

(Meitantei Holmes will kill me if he sees this... well, not kill me, but he'll be mad :3)

The Pact by Jodi Picoult is a really good book xD There are some, er a lot of... MATURE scenes but otherwise it's pretty good. It's about a girl who felt suicidal and asked her boyfriend to kill her but then he ended up getting accused of murdering her :3

Like I said before, to get in to my room, you have to know how to swim through garbage.

I have DC manga volumes 1~70 in Korean...(If you have read the Detective Conan Statistics... this explains how I recorded that).

One volume takes 30 mins ~ 2 hours to read (some have very long lines... some barely have any lines...)

total of around 875 hours to read them all. That is about 36 days and 12 hours @_@ I could have been reading those for 1 month to record all that... but my friends helped so it only took 10 days.

I read a book titled "ClARICE BEAN",Well it resembles as my life too,no matter I read it I remember some troubles that came to my life once...And i must say it is really Interesting..

(Meitantei Holmes will kill me if he sees this... well, not kill me, but he'll be mad :3)

The Pact by Jodi Picoult is a really good book xD There are some, er a lot of... MATURE scenes but otherwise it's pretty good. It's about a girl who felt suicidal and asked her boyfriend to kill her but then he ended up getting accused of murdering her :3

Hm.

At least you're done reading that.

That book can give you bad ideas...

oooooh, me me me!

This past year, i read a lot of countless books, as in a lot. :))

the exceptional books i read were:

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Angelology by Danielle Trussoni

Hush Hush Series(i forgot the author)

Fallen Series- Lauren Kate

oh, i think the 3rd book- Passion is coming out on June(for those who're reading it too), even the

3rd book in Hush Hush.

Nonfiction:

The Airman and the Carpenter by Ludovic Kennedy (also known as 'The Crime of the Century')

The Case that Never Dies: The Lindbergh Kidnapping by Lloyd C.Gardner

Crime of the Century: The Lindbergh Kidnapping Hoax by Monier Ahlgren and Greg Ahlgren

Hmm... the Bartimaeus series by Jonathan Stroud (at the moment I'm reading the prequel The Ring of Solomon).

The characters and their development throughout the books... absolutely amazing...

Great, great, GREAT!! That is my favourite book OF ALL TIME!!! I LOVE the Bartimaeus Trilogy, but I haven't yet read the fourth book.. Yeah, I still call it a trilogy cuz the fourth happens a lot earlier than the first three books.. :D Anyway, I love the serie and all the characters!! Especially Bartimaeus!!! ;)

Hm.

At least you're done reading that.

That book can give you bad ideas...

Hmmmmph -.-

And now there's another book that gives me "bad ideas":

It's called "Willow," and it's about a girl who accidentally killed her parents in a car crash, and she cuts herself but then she meets a guy name Guy (LOLOLOL XD). After that it's just like any other love story xDD

Hmmmmph -.-

And now there's another book that gives me "bad ideas":

It's called "Willow," and it's about a girl who accidentally killed her parents in a car crash, and she cuts herself but then she meets a guy name Guy (LOLOLOL XD). After that it's just like any other love story xDD

I like the second half of that story.

I'm reading Watership Down right now and all I have to say is: ASDFSHAKALSJDJELKSJDHDKALKALWUBRKCLAMQPJRNFJXK ITS SUCH A BAD BOOK NEVER READ ITTT >:B

Ehehe... :3 I hate that book sooo much (in case you couldn't tell from my keyboard mashing xD)

But another good book is The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult :3

I bought all of the Sherlock Holmes novels/short stories and I've only had time to read the first one. Which was amazing :D

I suggest Sherlcok Holmes too, well after all, it depends on what "type" of story you like, but basically Sherlock holmes is enjoyed by readers of all ages, after my father found i was soo into Sherlock Holmes,he decided to have a look at it, now he borrows my novels and reads them too :D