Detective Conan World
Akazora

Read Any Good Books Lately?

Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark. 

I enjoyed that the title was a literal allusion to the main character having had a heart transplant xD

I read Going Solo by Roald Dahl <3

Also, a story for the Mr-Ms. L xP

The doctors told her be calm, but how could she? they hadn't found a heart donor for her yet. Time and tide waited for none.

Just then, he walked in. Handsome, angelic, the love of her life.

"They've found a donor for you sweetheart." He said, gently taking her hand in his. His eyes were moist, but the salty water ran down her cheeks, tears of gratitude. He wiped them off.

"They'll begin the operation soon. I love you."

"I love you too." Then he left, a sad smile decorating his face as he turned away. 'What if she doesn't make it?' He clutched his hand near his chest. 'No, she will make it.'

When she woke up, weary and tired, the first thing she asked the man dressed in green was,

"Where is he?"

"He didn't tell you who gave you a heart?" The surgeon's shock was fleeting. Seeing the hollow look on her face, he smiled.

"Chill yo, he's in the washroom."

I read Going Solo by Roald Dahl <3

Also, a story for the Mr-Ms. L xP

The doctors told her be calm, but how could she? they hadn't found a heart donor for her yet. Time and tide waited for none.

Just then, he walked in. Handsome, angelic, the love of her life.

"They've found a donor for you sweetheart." He said, gently taking her hand in his. His eyes were moist, but the salty water ran down her cheeks, tears of gratitude. He wiped them off.

"They'll begin the operation soon. I love you."

"I love you too." Then he left, a sad smile decorating his face as he turned away. 'What if she doesn't make it?' He clutched his hand near his chest. 'No, she will make it.'

When she woke up, weary and tired, the first thing she asked the man dressed in green was,

"Where is he?"

"He didn't tell you who gave you a heart?" The surgeon's shock was fleeting. Seeing the hollow look on her face, he smiled.

"Chill yo, he's in the washroom."

First off, mr-ms L? xPP 

Second, I trust no surgeon who says "Chill yo...."

Also Roald Dahl is just awesome xP  Best autobiography ever~

I'm trying to finish The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan. BUT THE BOOK IS MISSING IDK WHERE IT WENT.

After that I plan to read The House of Hades. Then I'll get started on The Hunger Games Trilogy.

you know the thing that happened w/ cupid?

WHAT THE HECK YAOI!!!! Nico had a crush on Percy?? *gasp*

hahah yup....

I even proclaim myself as Mrs. di Angelo but when I found out that my rival would be Percy I switched to Leo which then had a crush on Calypso which obviously I can't compete with (she's sooo beautiful)... :( guess I'll have to fight Annabeth for Percy's heart...hahahah sorry but I'm not into Jason...and Frank either. :P

Wow! You're reading Septimus Heap book series too...

hahah yup....

I even proclaim myself as Mrs. di Angelo but when I found out that my rival would be Percy I switched to Leo which then had a crush on Calypso which obviously I can't compete with (she's sooo beautiful)... :( guess I'll have to fight Annabeth for Percy's heart...hahahah sorry but I'm not into Jason...and Frank either. :P

They're both taken..

Wow! You're reading Septimus Heap book series too...

Yeah, but it's always referring to 7. It's the last book *sobs*

But I do get my character's names from them (Syra- Syrah Syara)