Detective Conan World
Akazora

Read Any Good Books Lately?

Fifty Shades of Gray, huh...rolleyes.gif I'd read it, but then all my friends are telling me not to..xP So, whaddaya guys think? Should I? xD

I'm reading PLAGUE!!! The fourth book in the Gone series...:DDDD

excitedblushplz.gif?1

YOU SHOULD TRY IT OUT, YOU KNOW.

It may be kinda erotic but the story's really good as well as its way of writing. Whenever I start reading it, I can't stop.

But ya shouldn't read that in front of everyone else. Much better if you're alone. I read it at school, actually. ;)

For school, I've read 'The Things They Carried' by Tim O'Brien, and I've started reading 'The Great Gatsby' for fun.

I stopped reading it. Now I'm just patiently waiting for the release of The Mark of Athena.

;)

I wanna read Fifty Shades of Gray too but I don't wanna seem like an ecchi ._____________. Even though I am

It's story is really great even if you don't count the ecchi parts.....

It's really great. I love the story, as in the main plot. It's really good and interesting.

Those little parts are just...some.....stuff.

;)

XD "Don't read it in front of everyone else"? xP I'd have to, since I have no time to read it at home (I mostly read on the bus and at school).

I'll try it out, I guess. xP

Oh yeah, and I just finished "Pretty Little Liars". (The first book). It was pretty cool, I guess~ x)

XD "Don't read it in front of everyone else"? xP I'd have to, since I have no time to read it at home (I mostly read on the bus and at school).

I'll try it out, I guess. xP

Oh yeah, and I just finished "Pretty Little Liars". (The first book). It was pretty cool, I guess~ x)

YES <33333333333 I barely know someone who tried reading PLL and regret it. XD <3

IT'S OCTOBER OCTOBER OCTOBER OCTOBER....FINALLY!!!!!

WOOHOO! SEMESTRAL BREAK, HALLOWEEN, AND THE RELEASE OF THE MARK OF ATHENA!!! <33333333333

But still...PERIODIC TEST, CRAM WEEK, PROJECTS...scaredtodeathplz.gif?1

*smashes keyboard due to confusing feelings*

WAAAAH!!!! FI.NA.LLY!!!!!

I now have my very own copy of the Mark of Athena!!!! <3333333333333333333333

A good book i've read? Well it would have to be "Forgoten". It's about a girl who can see into the future like flashes of memory but quickly forget her past.

However I would rather read something that is about murder or suicide of something...

A good book, huh? I guess it would be Fifty Shades of Grey. Even if you remove all those dirty parts, the story is still very nice. I love how it's developed and the love story, of course. Well, the only thing that makes it bad is the erotica, but with regards to the story, it's very beautiful. :)

Ever heard of the Night Angel Trilogy yet? Cool story there, bro. Oh, and Mistborn Trilogy's nice, though I've only read the first book.

Other books I enjoyed: Demon Cylce 01: The Painted Man and Farsala Trilogy Book One: Fall of a Kingdom---the very first book I bought. Others were E-books, but I really wanted to buy the books themselves.

The book I WANT to be reading right now is Mark of Athena. *Grumbles*

But lately I find that I absolutely love anything by Robin Hobb, aka Margaret Astrid Lindholm Ogden. Her The Farseer Trilogy was the best thing I've ever read, mastered only by the next set of books, Liveship Traders Trilogy, The Tawny Man Trilogy, and the still ongoing The Rain Wilds Chronicles. She writes like none I've ever seen before, displaying such a vast amount of detail and passion in her books that I went many a sleepless night just trying reach the last page of a book. I deeply and truly believe everyone should read her books.

I am not reading always.. hehe, but now I'm trying to make it a hobby

I just finished reading: Anne of Green Gables

Currently reading: The Great Gilly Hopkins

About to read: Go Ahead Secret 7, Anne of Avonlea

i just read the blonde lady, author maurice leblanc

and i'm looking forward for his next books, the hollow needle and the crystal stopper

Awesome!! :D I've read them all (in french xD)! They're pretty cool...C: REAAAAD THEEEEM......